G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Clarksville, TN

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 8 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.190 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
G4S is a great company to work for as long as you don't plan on long term career advancement within the company. Depending on where you are sent for your work will depend on how much you are paid it could vary greatly.
Cultura laboral
Honestly, I don't think we can ever expect too much out of a security firm anyways so comparatively speaking, I'm probably being too harsh on them. They'll hire anyone which is good for inclusion but not so great for a dedicated employee who has to come in a fix everyone else's mess ups. Whether it be lack of dedication, only showing up for the paycheck, people who just blatantly don't care or respect any aspect of the position, or those who you teach 500+ times and they still never grasp it, fear not because you have a job with G4S AND you'll probably earn a higher status before the better candidate does! The company themselves doesn't care about its employees and the clients don't really either. Pay is okay at my location but I'd be making more at Walmart if I applied. Communication is a struggle between job sites and management. I guess overall, if you're just looking for a side hustle, this is a good option. Don't apply if you struggle with accepting underachievement though, it seems to be a trend with G4S's employees.
Contras
Low pay, high turnover, bad employees, bad/no benefits
Cultura laboral
I've been with the company for 2 years. I can understand a lot. However, The recent things I cannot. I had a supervisor of mine assault me and I got removed from the site and he got back pay. All because it boiled down to hear say. He is still in charge even though there are countless complaints on him. I get write ups for things that have nothing to do with me and then iced out by everyone I work with. Now there are a few good people here but management absolutely sucks. They are sexist and immature and if you don't fit in with their 'click' you might as well count on getting in trouble at some point. You will constantly be lied to, told that if you work hard enough and you pick up overtime and show that you're reliable and flexible you'll be considered for a promotion, BUT that's not true in the slightest. I've seen people work their butts off for nothing. Only to be overlooked. Don't work here if you expect to be treated fairly.
Pros
free lunch, pay is good
Contras
managers suck, home office sucks
Cultura laboral
In 2016, when I accepted a position with G4S (Nashville, TN), they had very competent, supportive and professional staff. In my opinion, at that time, they were a truly exceptional organization. Since then, they have lost their original staff and, today, I do not consider G4S (Nashville, TN) competent nor professional. I do not consider G4S (Nashville, TN) representative of G4S Global. In my humble opinion, G4S Secure Solutions (USA) should either bring their Nashville, TN. office up to speed professionally and monitor it closely to assure it stays that way, or they should cut their losses and shut the G4S Nashville, TN office down, because right now, it has become an embarrassment.
Pros
The hourly wage is slightly higher than most local security firms.
Contras
The nonsense, disarray and idiocy that you will put up with outweighs the pros.
Cultura laboral
easy job but the leadership was constantly changing, so no idea of who is who. Always promised overtime but never had opportunities for it. Benefits and vacation were horrible.
Pros
easy work
leadership was lacking
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
Daily tasks were mundane and work load was light. Coworkers offered little help or incentive to do things right. Called a "Dudley Do right" for completing tasks to standard and not being lazy.
Pros
easy work
lazy coworkers, low pay
Cultura laboral
Drama filled employment, higher managers had no idea how to deal with constant turnover, they were not the sharpest knife in the drawer, and had sub par employees get over on them constantly, because they were inadequate in the brains department. This company cares about one thing- the money they make off of the client. This company's ethics are well below average.
Pros
location
Contras
Benefits poor, local management poor.
Cultura laboral
Just started working for this company and so far there are no complaints what so ever. Great group of people to work with and the management looks out for their personnel whether its personnel or professional.