G4S
3.3 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Chesapeake, VA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 6 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,521 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Safe and clean work environment. Clients were friendly.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
There was plenty of overtime when you needed it but the turnover rate was too frequent. The pay was not competitive and the rate of growth was nonexistent. After three years of no raises, the company also took away half of our benefits and asked us to work more without extra compensation.

Pros

Clean work environment

Contras

There was no positive moral unless we created it.

People there are absolute TRASH

Mostly bums work there. Your first week there it will be awesome, but once you realize they are a bunch of petty, uninteresting bums... you then begin to hate your existence. Also, they will place you at the retail store in Norfolk 1-2 times a week just to tick you off . If you aren't in the in-group, then prepare to get treated like trash. Bottom line, just know, you are not going to be working with high quality people, just low caliber bums with no aspirations. People that are comfortable where they are and don't seek to better themselves. Those kind of people are toxic to be around, and if you aren't careful you can eventually fall into the same boat and become stagnate yourself.

People were trash
Cultura laboral

Management can influence ones mindset about work. My chain of command and experience at G4S has been rocky. Management is poor and there's drama here.

Pros

Client treats Security well

Cultura laboral

Great Place to work with great management

A typical day at Wackenhut was busy from the time you got to work until the time you leave. Management was great, our manager really cared about his employees. Enjoyed working there, but the contract ended.

Do not work here

I worked for this company for over a year. My supervisor was very unprofessional. He would prank call my cell phone on my days off or make very unprofessional jokes about people at the job. He would sit on facebook every day and give his friends the ideal shifts. If he did not like you or you disagreed with what he was saying, you would have barely any hours on the schedule the next week. There is no advancement or pay raises. No room for growth.

Pros

Ok pay

long shifts, no advancement
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

I just reviewed this company already

Great place to work depending on your preferences and depending on the site
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general