logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Chattanooga, TN

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 18 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

At Amazon it was strictly work and co-workers & managers calling off!!!

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Too many co-workers with issues calling off work. And disappering on the job. Management was scarse!!! Whenever some of them would show up for work! Body Odor was terrible!!! Animal hair on uniform/clothing! This is with co-workers and some management!!!Wrinkled uniforms!!!Unclean uniforms!!!

Pros

Free lunches at times, Yes!

Contras

Short breaks sometime no breaks!!!
Cultura laboral

It's always the security Officer fault, the client is never a cause of any problem.

Never transfer. If, unsatisfied or the post that they choose for you doesn't work and is not flexible it's your fault . You turned down your assignment.

Pros

You get to meet a lot of people mostly G4S is hospital related

Contras

no lunch. keep your HCA credentials up-to-date you won't be able to work
Cultura laboral

Coworkers are easy to get along with.

Really enjoy security field. Coworkers help you out in any way they possibly can. Overtime is available if you want to work it. Pay and benefits are good.

Pros

Pay and overtime

N/a

Good job, low stress

This is an “in between jobs” job. Good training, although most of it was a refresher course me. Supervision trusts their employees, little to no micro management

Pros

Flexible co-workers

Expensive healthcare insurance
Cultura laboral

Good company just bad leadership.

Can be a great company unless your direct supervisor or the supervisors you work with are horrible then its a bad time And there is only 3 good ones. Long hours, add you to shifts with out asking and expect you to work it, I worked 13 weekends in a row after saying I couldn't work weekends. Seniority does not matter

Pros

Good upper managment, make decent money

Contras

Poor hours, bad supervisors at memorial post, bad moral.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Hospital environment

The job is located at and in a hospital. Hospital environment changes daily and the ability to evolve, adapt to constant changes and policy restructuring is a must.

Has age discrepency

This company doesn't want older people with security experience working for them. They prefer young people who don't show up for work or doesn't want to do their job.

Constantly in Flux Environment

CHI Memorial Contract Management constantly in flux, unsure of chain of command after a few months.Contractor constantly changing work conditions and requirements.

Poor Management, doesn't respect advanced aged Officers

The management at my hospital site was disrespectful of older officers. Supervisors all under 30 and spoke to us like children. If you dared to speak up for yourself you were rewarded with a cut in hours or placed on a difficult post or the worst shifts. They would ask other employees to write letters against people to get rid of them. They claimed the client was difficult and unyeilding. The politics and back biting was ridiculous. No rewards for hard work or excellent attendance. Just supervisors negatively discussing employees to other employees. I simply couldn't take it any longer. This was the most unprofessional group of management I've ever worked with.

Pros

Good pay

Contras

Unprofessional Management and poor working conditions

Understaffed and over controlled

Like many companies this one suffers from the "too many Generals and NO Indians" problem. as Operations manager I had 14 different people to report to. Blame came quickly and support or responses, slowly if at all.
Cultura laboral

A place to work with good pay

Too much turn over in management and officer position-it almost seemed ever time you went to work something had changed- supervisor or assignment, and changes at mid and upper mgt

Pros

pay

already addressed in review

Overall Experience

The job is balanced and well oriented including the assistance of the supervisors and other employees. The post orders are understandable and the training is well explained.

customers are challenging

Enjoyed working for them

when i worked for them i was treated like family by my co workers, and the balance between work and life was fine. i had excellent advancement opportunities. just after one year or working in Rockford IL i had proven myself capable, and was promoted to a supervisor position in Nearby Rochelle IL. i worked for them until i moved to another state. I then returned working for them for an additional year+, once i discovered that they were also in my new state of TN.

Long days, short checks

While working for G4S I was required to work a 16 and 2 12 hour shifts back to back with eight hour breaks in between the shifts due to lack of personnel. The staff were rude and very unprofessional; half of which couldn't pass a drug test. no benefits book to compare plans so its like Russian roulette with your health.

Pros

paid lunches and breaks

short staff minimal pay

All around a GREAT job!

I learned a lot about computer (registers) systems. I learned what to watch for if someone is going to rob or steal you. The hardest part of the job is that sometimes I was left by myself because they didn't believe we would be busy enough for more than one person and I always ended up getting slammed. The most enjoyable part of the job was getting to work with the community.
Cultura laboral

Unprofessional, unaware, unthinking and incompetent...

Have you ever seen any of the old black and white keystone cops? That pretty much sums up G4. One hand did not know what the other was doing but took the time to blame problems on the other hand. I worked at a very busy warehouse company. The job was exceptionally boring most of the time. We dealt with mostly stupid employees who had numerous breaks and lunches. Every time the whole plant went on break, we had to run them through metal detectors. It was like a herd of wild elephants trying to get outside to smoke. The company was so afraid of theft, everything else was an afterthought. My problem began with the site supervisor. This clown decided to change the schedule. Not only did she not ask, she did not even inform me that she changed me to a double shift. I said I don't think so, not going to happen. Another guard took part of the shift. The next morning I called the branch manager asap. He had no answers, other than to blame it on the site manager. She had no answer, other than blame it on someone else. No accountability at G4. The branch manager is a mealy mouthed wimp and the company was still sending me items in the mail months after I left. To sum it up, G4 is nothing but a collection of clowns, masquerading as a real security company.

Pros

end of the day

most things
Cultura laboral

My pros and cons for G4 security.

G4 security was a great company to have worked for. They provide as a pretty laid back work field and have room for advancement. If you have prior police or military back ground, they also have career advancements for working as a Armed officer for a bank as well.

Pros

good work enviornment.

Contras

need better pay for workers.
Cultura laboral

a very stressful job very hard for a female to advance

One day you would be given rules to follow the next day you would be took aside and prompted for following them.I served as seargent for a year where I never received any recognition for the job. I made the schedules for employees work days.did the payroll, answered all questions or complaints,delt with all problems that the security faced. And when a Captain was finally chosen a man was given the job that had not even made a patrol of the site by himself.I never even received a thank you for doing the captains job,However I was expected to train the man and he received a $2 an hour raise for it.

Pros

other officers were good people

Contras

management treated the officers like trash often referring to us as stupid.
  • Empresas