logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Champaign, IL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,1Salario/Beneficios

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 2 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones
Equilibrio vida personal/laboral
Salario/Beneficios contractuales
Estabilidad laboral/Facilidad de promoción
Administración
Cultura laboral

Tons of opportunity, if you're ambitious

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
In my time at G4S, I've been able to accomplish so much and go so many places. Worked at many different job sites in my state and have worked deployments around the nation.I've worked a fair share of overtime, sometimes at the fault of mismanagement. Being able to help out in situations of lack of manning gave me a sense of pride and accomplishment. I didn't always agree, but I bit my tongue and pressed on because of my sense of duty. Someone has to carry the weight at times.2 years since being hired, I've now seen a promotion and 3 raises. I work in a good, competitive environment doing a job that pays well and gives me fulfillment. You work long enough at this company, you will progress and things will get better. If they don't, request a transfer to a site that shows more progression. That's what I did and it has benefitted me in the long run.Management can very but I will say that I've rarely had a bad experience with a supervisor. They want to work with you. 90% of the time, you get from a supervisor what work you put in.

Pros

Job security, 8 hour shifts, 401K, paid time off. Overtime pay

Contras

Attendance point system. No paid time off for a year. Coming in on days off.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Equilibrio vida personal/laboral
Salario/Beneficios contractuales
Estabilidad laboral/Facilidad de promoción
Administración
Cultura laboral

Meh

The job is show up in uniform and do as you are asked. You are looked down upon by the company that has contracted for you as a guard to be there - meaning you are expected to make coffee for the employees sometimes, you should rarely or never smoke on the job site and the amount you make versus what G4S gets paid is abysmal at best. This is a job for old retirees or people who are down on their luck. You will not and cannot make a living here unless you are upper management.

Pros

Lots of free time if the job area permits

Contras

little pay, no benefits, lots of turnover, too much overtime
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

• Empresas