logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Bridgeport, AL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,1Salario/Beneficios

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 8 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones

I enjoy the atmosphere

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
great client to work for but quite demanding. Some shifts are tedious and boring but you can always get paid overtime if you want to work more than 40 hours a week.

Pros

free paid lunches, all uniforms & PPE provided.

constantly on camera
Cultura laboral

Worst company I have ever worked for

The whole system of the company was a waste of time and effort. The company left you high and dry to fail. When they are more worried about the company than it's employees then it's designed to fail

Contras

The whole system was a con
Cultura laboral

wouldn't recommend working for this company.

● OverallSo, right out of the gate i do not recommend working for this company, they are shady, they lie, steal from their employees, they pick the client over their employees 100% of the time. When i was in the site supervisor position i was given little to no training and was basically told hey figure it out. The reason i quit is because the client told them i busted a water pipe(by sitting in a chair) and management took his side. This company doesn't care about you this company will lie and steal from you. If you want security experience there is worse companies out there but this is not a company that would be a good career. Get your experience and get out.

decent place to work

They say they hire from within. But that is false. Great shift managers. if you want a life outside of work, not the greatest place. overall its a decent place to work. nothing bad to say about the G4S
Cultura laboral

Decent pay, no experience or skill necessary

Overall, the best I can say is it's a job. It's easy money, not labor intensive an almost always have option of overtime. My particular location Bridgeport Al
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Loved the job, but it was poorly mananged.

The management produced poor skills. Managers need to be trained more with their hr skills. The job was great with a great schedule. Wish I could have stayed and made a career out of it.

Turn away now

Poor management, poor comunacation, they lie to your face, I've never worked at a job more disorganized than this company, constantly understaffed, the supervisors at my site are nothing but overglofied baby sitters with no authority, honestly unless you are about to loose everything you own and have tried everywhere else do not even consider this employer. They will tell you what you want to hear and then when you question them about it they will tell you they never said it, GET EVERYTHING IN WRITING! They lied about my mileage pay, they lied about our paid sick days, they lied about how long our vacation is, they do nothing but lie.

Cultura laboral

I loved working for them

I loved working for g4s and would love to been able to continue. Management is great they will work with you anyway they can. The people I meet were the best never any bad words between us.

Pros

The people are awesome and try to help in anyway possible.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general