logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Boca Raton, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 92 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

It’s Private Security

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was ok. The work isn’t terribly demanding. The pay is not enough to support an employee and their family. The corporate culture is pretty awful. All the employees are constantly complaining about the job because they do not feel valued by their employer. G4S will side with a client over an employee almost every time.

Pros

Working independently

Health care, ridiculous clients
Cultura laboral

Overall G4S is a great company, but that depends on who is managing your area and job site. Depending on locations you may have difficult hours to cope with.

Monotonous

I was provided with the bare minimum equipment by the state to keep a medical license. We had no direct access to medical control or online medical direction. Poor work culture, moral was low, very little in the way of schedule flexibility.

Boca Raton Station

horrible leadership, if you had an issue in your job location they will take the side of the people they have on contract even if you were in the right 100% of the way. They do not care for their employee's at all. I was left in the dark for a week in a half waiting for them to call me to relocate me to a different station. Mind you I am talking about the Boca Raton Station, I am not talking of the rest of the G4S stations across South Florida or the USA.

horrible leadership

Decent

Training is provided. You end up repaying your train to the company so be prepared to receive lower paychecks till that is repayed. Overall a decent company
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Great armed security training and experience

Traffic control onto private property, worked for various banks and construction sites, monitor security screens,respond to alarms, perimeter patrols.

Pros

Great pay, Alot of overtime, Worked various sites

Cultura laboral

Poor upper management with little experience in residential security.

I was employed as Director of Security with G4S for over 7 years. The management does not back you when it comes to inquires or complaints from Property Managers. The customer is ALWAYS right no matter what the circumstances are and you can be removed on a moments notice without any justification or investigating the complaint. I would not recommend employment with them EVER to anyone. Very disappointing. You can work at a site and do miracles and one complaint is used to outweigh any good you may have done to make the site safer and more secure. They lost many good Directors over the years for stupid decisions made by upper managers by not backing their Directors.

The worst

sucks

this place is bad! its old military people who couldn't cut it in the military anymore or couldn't make the police force ! this would be a last resort work place for anyone! I used it as a temporary stepping stone till I got a REAL job!

Life of G4s

A Very good company to work for ,most of the time. The hardest part about the job throwing you on a night shift and dont know what the heck you doing. Management is so so

Pros

good thing about, the sites that you're working at, you get to lean the residents by name ect .

hard to get time off

What I've learned

G4S security was a very good company to start my first security job with. Unfortunately, I did make the move to another security company who offered me a much better opportunity for career advancement.

Love working for company

Enjoy working for G4S, learned a lot since being employed for the past 4 years, looking forward in growing with company.Management is tough but sturdy. Going above and beyond to assist in the best way possible.

Decent security company

They have job positions for all level of security officers. Pay is ok. Some management genuinely care about employees. Overall it was a decent security job

Productive work place

Great hiring process, works with your schedule, and has a great work environment. The staff is usually nice, but depending on where you work sometimes the people you work with aren't.

good job

g4s is a decent company to work for. your environment can either be good or bad depending on the site you work and your postion. i would recomment g4s to someone seeking job security or need a company to work for after retirement from a career

Reliable

Provides performance feedback and coaching on a regular basis and provide direction and problem resolution to employees. Motivates, recognizes, rewards, trains, and assists in problem solving Develops recommendations to improve desired outcomes in the job function. Ensures compliance with established regulatory standards/requirements Ability to react quickly and calmly to emergency situations, making effective decisions when in stressful situations and circumstances

Pros

Great stuff

No options to grow

Do not work here!

Administrative, HR, Majors, and Supervisors are uneducated and unprofessional. Lots of unfair treatment from upper staff to Officers. When reports are made nothing ever gets done...instead they simply shift employees from office to office. Even the Orlando shooter could not get fired from this company. This office is a JOKE!

Pros

overtime on some sites

unprofessional administration

Great Enviornment and People

I enjoyed working for this company. I made a lot of friends working here.The most enjoyable part of my job was being a productive 19 year old in a hospital with people that are older than me

Not a great company

Worst company I ever worked for. I inform everyone to get their license and then leave the company since they fire easily

Pros

nothing

they lie about placement

productive, learning and rewarding

The management team is awesome, and the job allows you to learn as well as take on more responsibilities. At G4S Secure Solutions many elements of the values remain relevant to the business strategy today, I felt that they could better reflect the standards I expect from G4S staff and the commitments I make to our customers. G4S focuses on embedding these values in the processes and practices across the globe and building them into very productive manager. I perfected reports about incidents to clients and conducted patrols following standard operating procedures. I will always love and admire G4S in the utmost respect. .

Pros

free overtime

no free lunch

Never again

No communication or stability. You never know what your schedule will be the next week. You get in trouble if you do the right thing. the customer is always right and this company does not back you up so if the customer doesnt like you then g4s will do whatever they can to make them happy which means move you and change your schedule and pay for doing nothing wrong.

Excellent environment

I enjoy working with my compagny for it is a job that lead me to learn about other every day. As a security, i enjoy interacting with many proffessionals and learn from them whatever may be useful for my carreer later. The respect of my company management toward employes is something I daily apreccciate because it gives me the joy to work even for a lower salary. great people there, to me there is no hardest part of a job because when I start a job I always committed to my job. My job is very important to me therefore I adapt no matter the circumstances.
  • Empresas