logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Boca Raton, FL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 92 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

It’s Private Security

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was ok. The work isn’t terribly demanding. The pay is not enough to support an employee and their family. The corporate culture is pretty awful. All the employees are constantly complaining about the job because they do not feel valued by their employer. G4S will side with a client over an employee almost every time.

Pros

Working independently

Health care, ridiculous clients
Cultura laboral

Not the job I applied for

I was pressed to take a job I didn't apply for, they said take it or leave it!! I think that was very unprofessional of them to be trying to hire good employees when they do not care about the employees!

Pros

Not much

Unprofessional Administration

Good Company

This was the only security company I have worked for. They were nice people, but the pay was terrible. I would work for them again if it came to that.

Pros

Always have work

Not good pay

Stressful and uninviting workplace

Fast paced environment with constant contact with clients. Management was careless and uninterested in helping me when I had questions. Hardest part was dealing with coworkers attitudes. I enjoyed the hours and pay I received.

work

it was work i didnt like my shift i liked my co worker ................... and thats all i have to type about this job thank you......................

Pros

pay

shift
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Armed Paramedic

Great position for new or experienced paramedics alike. Better pay than other paramedic positions, and less stressful as well. Do security patrols, but also prioritize medical responses. Have ALS equipment and medications, have your own vehicle to respond to emergencies. Interact regularly with local fire-rescue and police agencies, good for getting to know contacts in departments to advance yourself.

custom protection officer

You clock into work and you let the previous guard tell you the shift updates and occurrences and then you take your position and start working the guard gate for entering guests and homeowners.

Pros

love the job friendly co-workers

Contras

I had to leave for police job
Cultura laboral

The job was a pretty cool and very professinal

Thé job was à good environnement and everyone was very professinal. I loved working overtime and keeping thé résidents and thèir guest safe. I also uses to patrol thé community.

Pros

Extra hours

Non

Challenging in my position

I had a very challenging, interesting experience in my 15 years with this company. I was given many opportunities and received excellent performance reviews in each of them. I truly enjoyed working in this company as it afforded me the opportunity to excel in customer service, which has always been my pleasure. After 15 years of service, I felt ready to move on to seek other challenges

Pros

Work with equal good people

Contras

Pay scale behind the averages
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun work place

G4S Is a great company, they train you how to be a good G4S employee, you have a great chance for for advancement in the company. Also G4S provides great benefits for the employees and their family.

Longivity

My typical day at work is a fun learning everyday experience where I get to meet new people everyday. I have learned how many different personalities function. Managing can be a breeze when managing the right team. The hardest part of my job is when someone has it in for you and tries to make your work environment uncomfortable but you do not want a ruined career with such a large great company and have to deal with situations. I have been with the company 4 years and have been satisfied with the culture and many colleagues.

Armed Security

walk into work, get briefed on events that occurred that need to be aware of. Before leaving work prepare any details that you would need to pass down.
Cultura laboral

Decent company to work for

The amount of pay vs. the requirements and qualifications they insist on you having for employment is unbalanced. Typical disconnected management. Good job for retired individuals who are looking for something easy and extra money.

Great Working Enviornment

Management was very easy to work with. Always more then happy to help out. anything needed to advance or move locations they gave you all information up front. All peers and co-workers were friendly and easy to get along with.

Great experience

While working at G4s I learned to master great report writing skills, I also learned to be a leader and to take charge and delegate. I learned how to manage my time wisely and meet deadlines prior to.

A typical day at work

A typical day at work involves patrolling the area and maintaining safety of the patients and the staff. Assist during visitation, search visitors prior to entering the facility.
Cultura laboral

highest paying security company in south florida

it's a good place to work, with career advancemnt for security officer only, not paramedic. it is very difficult to progress in the company as paramedic/security employee.

Great temporary job

This job is excellent for students to do school work and secondary online jobs. Some sites can be more strict than others and pay will vary depending on the site.
Cultura laboral

Company allowed you to work as much or as little as you wanted.

The company tries to place you in a position that you want. They try to give you as many or as little hours as you wish. The company supplied you with all the equipment needed to do the job.

Pros

Flexibility.

great team.

I worked at a hospital so it was very fast paced most of the time. My supervisors were great people. I loved meeting new people everyday. they pay is not so good, but with over time when its available you'd be able to manage.

Poor place to work

This job appears to be a stepping stone for Paramedics as they move on to Fire/Rescue. Managment has no training and are horrible at the employee level. Supervisors have no back bone and dont tell employees anything everything is done backdoor becuase they are affraid to face the employee

• Empresas