logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Birmingham, AL

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 40 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,391 evaluaciones

Decent

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
A regular day at work is pretty easy. Your just securing the faculty you are appointed and the people on the inside and outside of the faculty as well. I learned to always keep my eyes open and aware of your surroundings at all times. There wasnt really a hard part about this particular job besides just hand cuffing individuals that didn't belong on the campus of the facility and were causing problems. An individual who didn't comply with guildlines of the faculty. But that was also the most enjoyable part of the job as well.
Cultura laboral

Not the best place to work if yoou want to advance or work your butt off and bever get a raise

started out as a great place to work but there is no room for growth. the insurance sucks, they don't like to give raises, management gives you the run around, and they are very insensitive to death in family, immediate family member ill, etc..

good times

It was a nice place. I worked at the Wells fargo corporate location and it was some very nice people. Upper Management were nice and respectful no issue everyone did there job and go alone just great. All jobs had problems but they were solved a lot of times with out any added problems to come down the line.

Pros

Great People

Cultura laboral

Do not work for this company

Horrible management from the top down. To many wanna be cops and national Guard weekend warriors in the ranks. They will lie cheat and steal from their employees. No ethics at all. Some of the people I worked with were good, but management I this company is horrible. They will get you hurt or arrested. Do not work for them.

Pros

Some good co workers

Contras

Management, company culture, pay, schedule, lies. Lies. LIES.
Cultura laboral

Needs better management, I have had three different are supervisors in a years span, something is not right about that. Better protection is needed for all officers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Sit an monitor cameras

The company is fairly reasonable but doesn't have good promotion ladder. My typical days is to sit an watch cameras an perform property checks every few hours.

Pros

Experiance new things quit often

short break, no flexible
Cultura laboral

Awsome place to work if you are a people person

The best part of the day at this job is walking in to the training room each morning looking at people faces and they seem to really be there to learn something new.

Pros

Get to know a lot of people

Can work long hours
Cultura laboral

If you actually worked in security. Dont work here your experience doesnt matter

Office in birmingham alabama is pityful lack of communication. Unless you are in the circle of friends with office staff. Dont look foward to any promotions. They overlook the real talent they have in this company. I would never recommend this to a dog.

Contras

Experience doesnt matter..Discrimation is high

Enjoyment of working with Autistic Chilidren

I have always enjoyed working with children with Special Needs. It is the most rewarding, I have worked for A Summer Camp with children with disabilities, for the past 10 years,I am always excited and give 100%. I always put my best foot forward ,when performing this rewarding work.

Not a bad job, BUT

I worked here for almost a year before I hit my limit of what I could take. Working a contract was a day to day experience. Co-workers were great but management was Iffy at most. Supervisors seemed to only care about themselves and if you wanted time off for a holiday. You better hope that your days off fell on that day or it wasn't going to happen. Of course I cant prove it, but my feeling is that the supervisors and managers that appear on site were racist. In the 9 months I worked here I watched every single race that wasn't the supervisors either get fired or quit. Getting fired was easy, just do something that the supervisor/manager thought was wrong. No first warning or written warning.. Just Fired on the spot.

Pros

Quality Training

Management is So So
Cultura laboral

Nice company to work for, great pay.

Easy to do job, with great pay. Benefits could be better. Health insurance is a little higher than expected. Overall decent job.

Intelligent and hard working

Every job that I've had I have risen to management. I apply myself and accomplish tasks and goals required of me along with a little more.
Cultura laboral

I enjoy protecting and serving.

Great company to work for. You are able to get alot of hours if needed.

Armed Security Officer

Armed security shift supervisor for G4s at Princeton Baptist Medical Center in Birmingham, Alabama where I secured visitors and doctors and nurses and other employees in a safe environment.

productive work place

busy job schedule changes hardest part is dealing with co workers enjoyable part no direct supervision some times

security officer/ site supervisor

● Responsible for the monitoring and control of all employees ● Built and maintained an extensive badge database. ● Responsible for the training and proper procedure execution of all officers under my command.

Working With People That Care

I love working this Company , When my family an move down here this was my first job down here , the people was very friendly an i really enjoyed myself around my co-worker , they was always there when i needed they , There was nothing hard about this job, The most i enjoyed about this job was the people .

Security

Customer service, opening of gates, assisting employees, vendors, and contractors.

Not a bad place

Good contracts and decent pay. If you could be on call overtime was plentiful. Management was supportive.

Pros

decent pay, lots of overtime

Contras

If contract runs out, you're out of a job
Cultura laboral

Constantly changing environment and situations.

Every work day entails a constantly changing environment. I have experience with cctv systems, badge creations to include access levels, formats, tracking usage,etc:, I've learned that you take no situation for granted based on appearance. My co workers and I do our very best to maintain a safe environment for patients, visitors and employees. Clear and accurate communication is a must in order to keep our facility secure.

Pros

Work with primarily former military from all branches.

Contras

Constantly on alert due to the area and amount of gun violence.
  • Empresas