logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Baton Rouge, LA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 33 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

Great Learning Experience

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
While this is not where I would want to work forever, it is a great place to start at and learn and grow in your field. Learning to work next to all types of people and be patient. It’s an experience thing for me.

Pros

Experience, benefits

Management is lacking

Only worked 4 days the entire month

I just got hired with this company and it’s by far the worst company I’ve ever been with a complete waste of time. I only worked 4 days for the entire month didn’t have money to even feed my child let alone pay my bills but they have the nerve post jobs saying they need people start ASAP I had a very open schedule and very flexible and previous security experience yet no one called me for a placement I had too call them. They hired me under false pretenses that I would be working in Port Allen and I’ve never been to but one location and for 4 days I would tell any and everyone don’t waste your time clearly they dnt care about the people they hire

Contras

No job position no placement hired yet no work

Perfect Opportunity

I've worked for G4S for about two years and I think I'm going to work here for 20 more. The Operation Manager and other staff are professional and courteous. My schedule is flexible according to my needs, which is outstanding. They've earned my loyalty. Any bad reviews about this company is from bad and disgruntled employees. I highly recommend G4S if you're looking for full or part-time employment.

Pros

Flexible schedule, work location, and hours

Contras

Some work locations require standing for long periods 😂

Fun

I think it was a really great place to work and I would recommend this company to anyone I would love to work here again. I left their for family issues!

Job

Good job its just i had family issues that they didnt take int consideration and if they did take it into consideration i would still be working for them today
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Local Management Lacking

Local manage does not look out for employees or their clients. I personally witness multiple under qualified, unprofessional, and irresponsible "officers" being shuffled from site to site whenever clients reported issues with them. Due to looking out for the client's best interest by reporting such "officers" I was "terminanted". In other company these poor examples of security professionals would have been instantly terminated. But the Baton Rouge office prefers to just to sweep their inabiliy to preform their duties "under the rug" and assigned these "officers" another client so they can offend another client. And they then terminate the officer who do show professionalism and capability.

G4s was a great security company and you learn alot

The job paid good money and the insurance was great I love all the sites I worked.i didn’t care to much for the site supervisor they need more training.

Pros

Great job meet new people

Poor management

Fun workplace.

Checked twice card, foot patrol,made badges and greet customers. management was ok. the work environment could have been better the building was old and smelly.

Poor management

Worked a post for 8 years with no raise in pay . Contract renewed but no increase . The management or client was lying to to me , but no raise . Post was great . When I left they lost the contract to another security company .

Pros

Pay, benefits

No opportunities
Cultura laboral

Definitely not a place to work

This company is not stable or and does not act professional. The Supervisor are not informative and can’t help with daily task on a work day. You never get a raise and theirs no room for advancement.

Contras

Everything about this company is sad

productive and intensive workplace

There can be set schedules at times, but understand that if your relief it's not there that you are unable to leave, regardless of what your situation may be, your relief can be from 15 minutes to not come into work at all and you have to stay and remain post until someone comes to relieve you. If you leave, it's considered post abandonment and you will not be able to report back to that post

Worst management

I wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone over 40. They’re management sucks. Only employees that get Captain position are under 35 and below. No pay raises unless the site offers more money.

Great place

Its great place to work for the people are amazing and they pay you on time never have to worry about your check being wrong very prefessional and they care
Cultura laboral

I love working for this company

I wish they had another opening with in a good distance from my home. Upper management was very understanding. Wackenhut took care of there employees. The benefit was excellent

Pros

I love it

Contras

It was room for advancement
Cultura laboral

Not a really bad or really good place to work

The company was not that bad, but could have been better. They do recognize their employees when they do a good job by rewarding them with a prize of $100.00 and a G4S jacket. I would not mind working for them again, but would prefer to not. The pay was not adequate for today's cost of living, $11.00 an hour for an armed security officer was what they paid when I was there and that is just over minimum wage, no where near what it should be, but then the company is getting paid much more for having you on site. That's just the way it is.
Cultura laboral

enjoyable part of my job

the people and the work area was a good environment to work in. Every employee got alone with each other and respected each other. Never seen a job where everyone got along with each other. It was really a laid back chill type of job.

fast pace

fast pace work in all weather conditions glad to have somewhere to work to help feed my family. The schedule is of convenience also for my family allowing me to get things done.
Cultura laboral

An okay job that pays the bills

Just an okay job, benefits could be a lot better for the amount of hours and time worked. No, paid leave even if you've been employed a certain number of years.

Great work enviornment

While the G4S branch I currently work for leaves a lot to be desired, the client I currently work for at is a great working environment. The employees are both friendly and professional. It is a pleasure to be a big part of both keeping them safe and making them feel safe.

Pros

working enviornment

Poor branch management.

Memorable

Patrolled chemical plants perimeter, fence lines, and offices to assure that all was secured. Also, personally monitored cameras at remote entry gates. Weighing chemical trucks entering and exiting plant site for correct weights. Assured that drivers had proper paper work for chemicals leaving plant.

Pros

Overtime

Nighttime

My Review

G4S is a good company to work for but in the recent years the company has grown to be a every difficult place to work. Management lies to you in your face. There's no room to grow. The hardest part the job is trust, which is very little. The most enjoyable part of the job is my co-worker they are really good people. I have been doing security work for 12 years with many different companies G4S(Baton Rouge Office) is the worst security company I have ever work for and I'm sure a lot of people feel the same way.

no lunch breaks, Liars