logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Atlanta, GA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 179 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.386 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Good as an in between job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was good for an in between job. Didn’t feel valued or seen as an employee. Management doesn’t anticipate change very well and often leaves employees in limbo in between jobs. Not a place to work if you want a set or dependable schedule.

Productive fun working place

A competitive company with a lot of opportunities for motivated career minded people. Good and fun people to work for and employees to work with. There are very knowledgeable and pleasant supervisors that are willing to aid you in advancing your career experiences.

G4s

G4S makes the potential employee feel as if they have found a great company, when indeed it's only great on paper & VIA the net. The company is far from the way it's portrayed. The amount of unprofessionalism that stems from the office personnel is completely ridiculous. I see why the turnover rate is so high. Leading by example is unheard of at G4S.

Horrible Job

Need better sites. Need better constant pay at each job site. Need better schedules at job sites. Need better trained and well versed site supervisors that have great communication skills
Cultura laboral

No real future. Managment team was self serving. They would lie in a heartbeat to get you to do what they needed.

The first few years were good. Towards the end of my time with them, raises seemed non-existent. Everything was based on the site contracts. Most contracts didn't seem to take the Officers needs into consideration.

Pros

Most sites are pretty easy.

Contras

No real future. Cost of living wil go up. Your pay rate probably won't.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Policy/Procedures

Working at G4Sthere is no consistency, changing policy each other day. The Supervisor need more people skills, he do not know how to talk to people. He treat adults as if they were children.

Pros

Free Lunchews

Sometime no breaks
Cultura laboral

Great place to get entry level security training.

G4S is a global company and has multiple roles to fill. It is a great place to get experience and learn what is expected in the field. G4S offers training for the posts or locations you will be at as well.

Nice place to work

Conducts surveillance, patrol sites and participates in controlling and securing perimeters. Provides excellent customer service to the client. Certified in First Aid/CPR/AED through American Heart Association. Certified as a First Responder (Emergency Responder). Conducts internal/external foot patrol-checking for any suspicious activities, suspicious packages, suspicious individuals or any unusual activity on company premises. Monitors entrances to ensure all guests are logged into the system, authorized and escorted. Maintains and manages access control system by creating and verifying company badges.
Cultura laboral

Great place to work. Lots of opportunities. Great salary.

My experience at G4S was very positive. The home office management team was well structured. The feild team was also very knowledgeable and we'll trained. Promotional opportunities were also available at senior levels for qualified applicates. My employment ended because I relocated out of the country,Ghana Africa. To my surprise, G4S was also present. J. Swatt

Pros

Solid Infrastructure

None discovered
Cultura laboral

overall

Working here has been an eye opener its very unprofessional place, unorganized, and unsatisfying. Theyreally don't care about their employee, just a body to fulfill bodies in spots
Cultura laboral

Slow paced environment with friendly people

My overall experience was pretty decent. It was up until the site I was working at started closing until things started to change. We were supposed to get sent to new security sites to work. I have dreadlocks and all of the sites they were trying to send me to didn't allow me to work there because of my long hair. So I was out of work for almost 3 months trying to find a site that I could work.
Cultura laboral

Productive company, they give you the tools to succeed

Good company to work for, supervisors show concerns for officers, supervisors are willing to work with you if an emergency should happen or if you have an appointment on a particular day
Cultura laboral

I loved my immediate co-workers and the APD officers on site

typical workday clock in at 7:45 to begin at 8, paperwork, work vehicle check, I learned a lot about accepting and releasing fleet delivered, proper patrolling techniques

Pros

free snacks, juices, coffee

Contras

my immediate supervisor was VERY UNFAIR and played favorites, He only provided advance training or promoted those he favored

Convenient job

2019 G4S just started giving their employees 401K I’ve been with them for 11 years since 2008, job is easy but management sucks, plus health insurance very expensive no benefits, no advancement, holiday pay only if you work on that day time and a half, its a job might be better in the future since you get 401K my experience neither good or bad, it pays the bills
Cultura laboral

Be prepared to get screwed over

Will not compensate for driving long distance after they change your schedule and force you to take the post. Continue to lie about transferring you (lose the paperwork at lot).

Poor Follow through

It is a shame that Atlanta Georgia has an enormous amount of job openings. Interview with 2 different people on the same day and assured by recruitment personnel that you will be placed some where within the company, and NOT hear anything back from anyone. Is extremely unprofessional. Attempting to call the numbers provided, and unable to leave any messages. Email messages goes unanswered. .

Very promising postions

G4S is a very huge company so just about anywhere you can transfer or relocate that best fits you. Contracts are often lost but it doesn't take much to get you another position in your preferred area.

G4s

Worked the front desk, signing employees in and out who were visiting or had forgotten their badge. The job was very relaxed and you felt like the company cared about you.

security officer

workplace culture, management a typical day work is wonderful and the co works are so cool. I have learned a lot of differenty things sense I been there with this company,

Pros

Advancement
Cultura laboral

overall

i enjoyed working at this company for 6 years. I am just seeking better working hours. the most thing i have learned is that you have to pay attention to all detail while at you post. also the job is only hard if you make it hard. just follow post orders be respectful and you will have a good shift.

Pros

n/a

n/a
Cultura laboral

Multiple contracts to choose from

I've enjoyed the past 4 years at G4S. There are many opportunities to learn and see new places. G4S is global making transferring from State to state or even to other countries possible. There's always over time so the money is there. Uniforms are free weapons training and CPR classes are also free. The instructors are knowledgeable and very helpful.

Pros

Purchasing power, daily pay, 401k, discounts for just about anything

Contras

If you are on a permanent site it's hard to advance, there are no raises because you are a contractor
  • Empresas