logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Atlanta, GA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 179 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.386 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Good as an in between job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was good for an in between job. Didn’t feel valued or seen as an employee. Management doesn’t anticipate change very well and often leaves employees in limbo in between jobs. Not a place to work if you want a set or dependable schedule.

G4s

Is a great company depending on which site you are at the site I was at was great the pay just wasn't very good but overall being there was not stressful and a pretty easy job to do.
Cultura laboral

Hr in Home office is unprofessional

Work site was ok. No one knew what was going on we learned as we worked. HR was unorganized. Lack of support once placed on the assignment was awful. We had lots of uniform issues. Never got everything we needed from home office.

Come to work Matters

My Last working site had it's ups and downs . Things was good and bad; the good things was you didn't have to worry about bring a lunch it was served daily this is something I never had given to me on a job.
Cultura laboral

Not fun workplace to work at; feel stressed and micromanaged.

G4S will be a good company to work for if they offered better benefits and compensation. If those in management took the time to pay attention and cared about the employees. Those in management only see security officers as a place holder and nothing more. Tools and resources need to be put in place to help those who want to advance within the company to advance. And upper management lack interpersonal skills, when you're in a manager or supervisor position, you feel like it's a dictatorship rather than a democracy. And I have to mention the "good old boys club" and diversity is lacking in manager positions within this company.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

G4S is a company who cares about training and caring for their staff. As a Bank Protection Officer, my job is to follow my post orders, protect the bank employees and customers from dangerous criminals, and be a presence for good. I would encourage anyone who wants to make a difference to apply
Cultura laboral

No real advancement within company

Company don't do nearly enough for the employees, makes it hard to take vacation even you have the time. If you go to another site within the company your time starts over for vacation, can't carry over.

Pros

always hiring but big turnover rate

Contras

Steady work

Some upgrades are needed

There needs to be major improvements I was highly disappointed with the service as far as being and employee. I was highly disrespected at G4S lied on, harassed and my name was slandered, and I suffered damages from wrongful termination.

stable place to work

I really enjoyed my time at G4s the pay check was stable and the schedule management work with you when you need to take time off this job is convenient for working parents.

Horrible Management staff

I've worked for G4S for 4years, in the 4 years I have worked there the turnover rate is at an all time high. employees do no have opportunity to move up, they are not worried about employees heath, and you have no benefits if you or family feels sick. I've been publicly bashed by management. I've been threatened by employees this is not the best company or environment to work for.

not enough coverage

Great company to work, but not enough coverage to cover for work load, very friendly environment, can grow with company, however turnover is high with company
Cultura laboral

Its okay for the location

Its okay... it have it good and bad days at the site... they had great benefits... needs work on team leadership.... they need more well rounded people their...

Great

Great security company. This company has flexibility and also great benefits. There are alot of different locations for this company to work with.very professional.
Cultura laboral

Summary

It's a decent company to work for, it's not a career job, it's just a job, the company doesn't have good benefits at all, if you take off you don't get paid.

Fairness

I would tell friends and family about getting a job there specially if they are just starting out to work. You can grow with the company and you can go to school as you work and be reimburse for going to school. Also there fairness.

Job security

Overall good company. I could always get in touch with management for help and/or advise. Ok training and the pay was pretty decent. No real complaints about the job
Cultura laboral

Unfriendly! Favoritisms! Who you are!

Work assignment based on who you are and whom you know. Previous experience not taken in to account for assignment or promotion. Consequently, I was passed over on two occasions when I was next in line for appointment to fill open vacancy.

Pros

Temporary position until a quality assignment occurs.

Contras

Favoritisms and nationality is widespread.
Cultura laboral

The job sucks and management too

The need to clean house starting with the top. The company lost it’s contract and no one came out to tell us. Securitas came out and offered everyone jobs. Thanks Securitas.

Great

Company was great to work for. I would recommend this company to anyone. I love the flexibility of the company and the unity of the co-worker that I had the pleasure of working with.

Background checks

Passed all my training and cpr certified. Worked for four days until they found a simple battery charge from 30yrs ago. They let me go. Getting it esponged.

G4s

I like working here but the benefits are too expensive for what I make currently. I've gotten several awards in the past couple of years with bonus checks but I was always passed over to advance by someone that had less experience and knowledge of the job. I need a career at a company where I can advance.
  • Empresas