logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Atlanta, GA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 179 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Good as an in between job

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
It was good for an in between job. Didn’t feel valued or seen as an employee. Management doesn’t anticipate change very well and often leaves employees in limbo in between jobs. Not a place to work if you want a set or dependable schedule.
Cultura laboral

Irresponsible overall management and or leadership.

The overall attitude of both the leaders and their officers prove true. The sleeping on duty culture and lack of self awareness of the leader in the main office trickled down to most of the employees. For example, the number one reason why a security officer exists, which is to be alert, was often disregarded by even regional leaders. In the end, it's either you joined them in this bad self image/ behavior or leave. Those were our options,... When being interviewed for the job, however, they made it seem like G4S doesn't tolerate such a behavior. As you get settled in, their true nature or culture will emerge. If you're not with it, then you will be persecuted and hazed... I made a must for anyone working with me to be at their best and climbed the ladder in a very short time... To say the least, you often hear about bad police culture, well, that's because you never investigated the security field. I grew tired of trying to improve such a culture in G4S...

Pros

It a no brainer job if you are r not serious about self-image.

Contras

A good field for students who needs to study. Especially on the 3rd shift.

Very bad company

G4S is a complete waste of a time of a company when I work there they had us working in places that were filled with rat feces and they would always stress us out about work

Pros

Job

Bad people
Cultura laboral

Overall a good company to work for with decent pay

I worked for the company for almost two years and the only reason I left was because I moved to another state and couldn’t find any job opportunities with the company.

Boring

The office managers could do way betterSome people have no character/classDepending on your site you may or may not like the job Pay isn’t that good
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Nice company

Had fun with these guys. The opportunity to advance is there. Benefits are very reusable. Teams feel like teams depending on the members that make up the teams of course. Pay is good.

Pros

Benefits, pay, and opportunity to advance.

Individuals

Really good company

Overall G4S is a really good company with good culture and structure. However, everyone that works there is either prior military or law enforcement and that made things difficult because some supervisors aim to make everything a dog and pony show when solutions are a lot simpler.

Pros

Good structure, fair pay, flexible hours, great team spirit

Contras

Some supervisors still think they are drill instructors

Overall Good company

I have worked for other security companies, so I can honestly say G4S is a good company. I just feel as if doing security has made me feel like I’m not utilizing my mind as much as I should, due to the job being so basic. So far all of my DMs are good & seem to actually care about their people. This is also one of the better paying companies

Pros

Job security

Benefits should be better

Terrible

Hiring process was quick and simple then the nightmare started!! didnt get my weapon for 2 months of employment. the site i worked was 35 min away from home and them out of no where they relocated me 2 hours away. management is TRASH!! micromanaging at its finest. this place treats you like a kid. first 3 pay checks was trash and i was working 6 days a week

Pros

you work alone

Contras

everything else.. it sucks!!

Easy Job

The job was easy and simple. Just make sure you don't fall asleep on the job. Be careful and make sure you take a picture of your time sheet because they will play with your pay if you don't stay on top of them.

Contras

Short breaks if any at all

productive

productive and low quality exhausting and questionablepay was terrible and worked like a maniacthere was no enjoyable part of the job well at this particular site but many can disagree. Honestly was forced to write something so i kind of just threw this together

Great Opportunity

I enjoyed my tenure with G4S Security. An amazing opportunity. Training is thorough and accurate, with room for growth and advancement within the company.
Cultura laboral

Research the contract they try to assign you. Some are boring or stressful or not anything like what you thought it would be.

Potential for a career but you might get a bad contract. Benefits are mediocre but you can opt in and out of what you need. Lots of footwork and some inconsistent protocol. Strange hiring process and some pay issues.

Pros

Paid breaks, Good pay

Contras

Lots of standing/footwork, workload is subject to your assigned contract, inconsistent pay sometimes

Poor

I started the job and october and immediately they lost the contract and didnt have anywhere else for me to go that was convienent for me so i ended up switching security companies.
Cultura laboral

Good company depending on the site you work at.

Like many entry level security companies, your success and enjoyment is heavily dependant on the contract you work on and the management you work under. In my experience, the Atlanta branch has been making a very strong effort to vet and empower leadership, and in the time I have worked for them I have seen many positive changes.

Pros

Many Different Positions Avaliable

Beholden to Contracts
Cultura laboral

Horrible company to work for

Ther is nothing good to say about this company the upper management is extemely petty and unprofessional they gossip about everybody and tell all your business to other employees they dont give you an opportunity for advancement within the company

G4s

Company started off good and after a few months it went down hill. A lot of favoritism, a lot of gossip. Whatever you tell upper management about the reason you gonna be off of work somehow every officer know your business. Just can't be great with this job!!!!! They bring people they just hired with no experience for real over you to be your supervisor..... Might i add scary people!!!!!

Pros

No pros

Just a job

G4S is just a job. If you are looking for advancements within the company, raises/fair pay, respect, and courtesy this is not the company for you. In orientation they make the job seem great but after you’re in the system you become the stepchild. I’ve been employed with G4S for 2 years, my goal was long term jeopardy I can see that it’s going to happen. The people including HR don’t care about you.

Pros

A paycheck.

Contras

Everything, G4S is the biggest (con) there is out here. The ATL office is the worst of all. Do not apply.

Good if you need a job

I personally don't care much for security work and this company didn't help that opinion much. Lots of unprofessional people working for the company, but I guess thats to be expected in big security companies that just need bodies to fill slots.

Very strict

They don’t care what you have going on in your personal life get to work on time or you gone. No PTO until a year and if you quite before using it kiss it good bye they don’t pay it out or they try not to give it to your when you ask for it

Great place for me

Very nice place to work and the schedule was good for me. Raises and training was great. I worked at Emory Decatur hospital and the supervisors was very cool and fair.

Pros

Schedule