logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Arlington, VA

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 50 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones

Na

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Great company, good benefits, great pay depending on site location. I enjoyed working with the officers and staff at each site. Ucicuch l of,@) l kg k m Vic me m me ‘? M keg mm k kgb gm k kg l l
Cultura laboral

Big company with little character.

There is no direction with the local office. The pay has remained the same for two years with no explanation. There is no opportunity for advancement.

Pros

Free training, free uniforms

Contras

Bad management and no pay raises

Horrible GET OUT

You would think since it’s a better security company & they have good contracts they would be better. NOT! I’m tryouts to leave asap! Schedules change weekly, they ask you work day before/ day of shifts. Pay is decent but when your hours are all over the place it’s trash. I was once working 2 days a week struggling to pay bills & got behind. Luckily they started to give me more hours because they needed ppl. I hate this company trash.

Pros

Pay

Fun place to work

I’m currently working for G4S Security and love the world environment. I’m just not happy with the lack of work hours. I’m looking for a more consistent, possibly more rewarding position.

Very Unprofessional

This is the most unprofessional company anyone could ever work for! From scheduling to sites these "young women" had absolutely no clue on what they were doing. They typically gave their friends and family good sites and pay

Disrespectful staff
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Just a job.

This was high demand for low pay and limited training. Rapid advancement, but working hours put a strain on family life. Locations were too far from home.
Cultura laboral

Would not recommend this place to work

Worst place to work ever. Seniority does not account for nothing. Then I worked and was not paid and had to call Corporate in FL on the people in Arlington.

Favoritism

This company has extreme favoritism!! Promotion based on personal feelings! Supervisors bully the workers!! They compare shifts instead of working as a team!!

Nationwide company

So many different avenues you can take working with this company and many way to progress and move up with this company and possibly turn into a career and so many people to meet and places to travel within the company

Poor management

Poor management -- turnover of management very high. Didn't have good understanding of jobs they were sending protective officers out to serve. Mix up of schedules, etc.

Awesome work environment

It is a great place to work, it has good and knowledgeable managers who are readily available to help you in all situations. We have bi-weekly schedule to help to plan your family life better.

It's alright.

This company seemed more concerned with catching its own officers doing wrong than perpetrators on-premises for the client. Very sneaky supervisors and not many minority supervisors at on-site locations for big clients. On a good note the benefits are great, the pay is real good, and advancement is promising.

site was very nice.

They kept some of the old security from the old contract, that would try to set up the new security officers. Instead of every one working together. The old security workers try to set up and get the new officers with the new company in trouble that is doing their job. But when they told me to watch my back I didn't pay them attention. Because as long I was doing my job the right way I didn't pay attention to what they were saying. The job was not hard at all.

Very good work

The job wasn't very flexible initially but when you get seniority with them you get very flexible and they can make exceptions for you since you offered quality work to the company, G4S I would totally recommend very professional

I don’t recommend

They start you off as a flex if you aren’t transferring as a spo. The has specials which paid 18$/hr but that doesn’t last long so I’ve been under paid to go out to Reston when I live 2 hrs drive time away with traffic. No reimbursement on mileage no gas card no work car. The scheduling officers do not communicate well. I was working and texted about another shift but it collided with the current shift. followed by a call saying you will be terminated if you don’t work so no communication.
Cultura laboral

did not work at the company long

I like working for the company but some of the management have no courtesy of the employees money when they are missing time they will take their time or they will not get to it all

Fast pase work place.

Just do what you were hired to do. And stay focused. Make sure you're in proper uniform. Because you're not only representing yourself. But the company as well.

Pros

30min lunch breaks

Healthcare Is okay
Cultura laboral

Good place to get experience but not much else

Good place to get experience but not much else. Pay was Ok depending on what site you worked. Management was inept and constantly being replaced. Took an approved vacation but never got paid for it. Left because they wouldn’t take me off night shifts.

Professional, Efficient

I would definitely recommend this company to friends and other persons. There is a lot of room for advancement and lots of benefits to include 401K plan.

Pros

Free Uniforms

Contras

You are required to pay for security license/ guard card

Very bad

Very bad company they do not any respect to their employee and usually rude to people. It seems like they volunteer to do their job. They do not provide their employees a clear or organize schedule

Professional environment

I enjoyed the work environment and the management team thoroughly. I would recommend them as a place of employment. G4S has good benefits and nice merchant perks.
  • Empresas