G4S
3.3 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Pasig

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 17 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,523 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

The work is your typical security guard duty.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
- 6 to 6. Sometimes day shift, sometimes night shift - learned a lot of processes when it comes to safety and security - Management is dependent on the client you get assigned to. - workplace culture is good as long as you follow rules and SOP's - the schedule changes from time to time and the work hours are longer than 8. - I enjoy it when the client commends our work and tells us we did a good job.

Pros

Depends on the client you get assigned to. Some clients give gifts during holidays

Wage is minimum.
Cultura laboral

Productive and fun working place

I'm happy as armored Driver under this agency, G4S cash sulotion Philippines,a resources income specialy needs of my family,at work even some time under pressure due our lives are in danger from pick up money to delivered bank branches.its part of the nature job.

Pros

Additional hazard pay

Contras

Have burial benefits, health care, Short break

philippine security agency

i can tell that this company i really good because its an international security company. good salary and good benefit for all the employee. aproachable bosses.

Pros

really good company and good benefit

we should stay in the office for like 3 day to complete the payroll
Cultura laboral

A company where you can see your self developing.

Working in G4S is such a best place to develop yourself and to gain more knowledge in your chosen field. It’s a big company that gives you not only knowledge but a family.

Pros

Family environment

Long work hours
Cultura laboral

A growing company based on international standards

Best place to work for in the country with regards to practicing security as a service provider. Aiming to follow international standards in terms of service excellence, ethics, and compliance.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

productive and fun

my enjoyable part of my job is a good service of our agencies and very strick to implement the company policies.. and i learned how to communicate to other people
Cultura laboral

I have enjoyed the company of my co-workers. The hardest part is we don't have holidays. We still go to work even on holiday seasons. But still i have learned a lot.

productive and fun

helping everyone to grow and develop the talent that everyone has. promoting employee with talent and helping others to grow and excel, providing good salary

i happy part of g4s security becuase i have learned alot of thing from there

g4s securitry very support of their employee, working environment is very good people feel proud as part of organation and one of the faster growing and leading company on security industre all over the world so i very happy that including of this company

Challenges the Employee to be Flexible

The Company pushes it's employees to work at it's best abilities to show his true potentials. concerned in the personal and career growth of the employee.

Good salary, working environment,

Good salary, different experience, Multi tasking Most enjoyable, there is a lot knowledge that can be acquire everyday

Pros

Salary

Politics
Cultura laboral

When I start working at G4s company it helps me a lot in analyze, computing it was a job that is so challenging for me because I'm not an accounting graduate but when you focus in your job and always taking notes soon you will learn the process of your job. and few months later i said to myself it is so easy when you learn one thing. and i was happy with my office mates they are very supportive in me. they help me when I don't what I'm doing.

Productive and fun workplace

Basically we start a day with a short meetings if needed by our manager. Checking emails, if there are concerns or any related problem on the job. Eventually, our manager set a meeting after lunch break and discussed the work flow or the process of our work. And giving time to brought out what was the challenges that we've encounter and make some solution to address that problem. My co-workers are very helpful to me because we lessen each others stressed thru keep telling jokes, relaying on each others shoulder, helping and supporting each other. The hardest part probably when the stressed comes to our working place. It gives us so much pressure but thank God he gave us such feelings/emotions to overcome it. Whenever we get the data that we need in time and no stressed and pressured. And whenever we eat our lunch and snacks.
Cultura laboral

In G4S we have a long day of work,we start in attending to employees inquiries,encoding their daily time records,processing their payroll.

Being in the G4S Holding Inc.is a good experience where they help you enhance your skills and help you develop the hidden talent you have it also a good workplace with a friendly co-workers

Pros

Good Benefits with rice allowance

Long hours of work
Cultura laboral

Produstive and easy to learnde many things

The company is being suitable person, easy to work and highly standars securing your world when it comes to money. The management is good and organize Ive learned many things.

Pros

free lunch, allowance

Contras

it depends on the management
Cultura laboral

create our own daily schedules

A typical day starts on our projected schedules. More,often there are squeezed activities due to client calls.

Pros

free training

delayed delivery of equipments
Cultura laboral

Excellent work-life balance, satisfactory job experience, good office rapport.

The work is just an average - hard when rated. You will learn so much esp. in the field of accounting and finance. Management and co-workers are awesome, you can easily establish rapport.

Pros

Good officemates, treat like family. Excellent job experience.

Contras

Proper trainings and seminars. Work turnover.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general