G4S
3.3 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Nairobi

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 23 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,521 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

productive but slow in growth

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I have worked here for 7 years without any growth both in career and salary. the management here is biased on who gets promoted or gets a pay hike. generally i don't mind the place. worksmates are the best and the work structure is good.
Cultura laboral

A good company but challenges are

G4s is a good company where people work with team work and collaboration.we work with integrity and customer focust and your safety is put first daily.
Cultura laboral

Job security, salary and career growth is poor.

As by the time I was leaving, G4S still the trusted Security company in Kenya.ao that gives one who's working their repesct and prestige. I didn't personally enjoy working at G4S Kenya because the operation treats the security officers like trush, they still apply the old school management skills. But I give a thump up to the HR department.

great working experience

Working as a security officer can be both fun and challenging,, since you will be dealing with protecting your clients properties, safety, and well being. Being able to also detect criminals and maybe theft is quite a job.
Cultura laboral

Nice place to work for starters

Work starts at 6.00am to 1800hrs.There is room for personal growth, encouraging guards to work and advance in their career, management is friendly . Good customer care, personal expression ...and if need be salaries be reviewed to meet the high cost of living. They nurtured me and made me who am today and more so happy to have been introduced to security field.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

support service our effort in time management of delivery of cash to various ATMs machine has enable us maintain customers and also worked in g4s main vault for 2years and our work was to ensures the branch and vaults are opened and closed on a timely basis Facilitates teller cash movement to and from the vault as per SLA Manage, sorting and maintain cash limits both at Central Cash and Branches and ensure prompt expatriation of excesses Ensure that foreign cash held is within the set limit Hold in joint custody keys to vault cash compartments and enforces dual control procedures at all times ensure cash differences are

Pros

Bus fare, Free breakfast

Long hours working
Cultura laboral

Just need free mind on the work place. No pressure needed.

The company is a nice one but sometimes the management doesn't care on what workers pass through in the field. I think they should look for away to check on guards and have some views about the assignments.

Pros

Lunch should be provided.

Need a small break.

fun place

this is a security company which protects life and property of a client. It is a company that employs millions of people and expanded around the world.

Pros

No free lunch in this comapany

yes, we had breaks
Cultura laboral

It has been a good place to work.

I learnt to handle international clients and new operation systems. It is concerned about family life as the health insurance covers. The management was good in training how to handle different customers.There was diversity as different nationalities worked together.There was good team work in all departments and it was fun.

Pros

Free tea during break time.

Contras

Sometimes there was delay in shift handing over.

very stressful work environment

very hectic,mainly operational. Attending to breakdowns not very friendly working environment especially when the position i was occupying of the Control Manager was reporting to many Line managers-General Managers

Pros

proximity to my residence was an advantage

long working hours

Great learning experience

A work day began at 8:15 am and ended at 5:15 pm. During this time I was able to carry out my duties within this time. I learned a lot about security operations and the managers were helpful in guiding us on how to go about our duties. The culture was one of professionalism which was quite good. The most enjoyable part of the job was when I was presented with challenging situations and was able to handle them

productive and fun place

working with G4S was a good pleasure, i learnt a lot especially how to deal with fire such as types of fire and fire extinguisher and first Aid. Their management was super good, and i did enjoy my job, my Challenges were working with different types of people with different characters and personality.

Pros

there was alot of inductions to attend.

not applicable

good job

it was nice and chill work that every supervisor liked me my hard working, all I used to do is walk and look after offices that are locked and make the whole building safe

condusive workind environment

-the day began by servicing the ATM machines,reconciliation of the residue,and preparing for the following day work. -i learn t about note sorting,counterfeit notes,how to do the reconciliation and the c.b.k requirements. -management was very cooperative and ready to assist in case of a need. -my co workers were also helpful and we worked as a team -the hardest part of the job was in the field work -enjoyable part of the job was reconciliation and confirming the notes.

Pros

medical schemes, leave days.

long working hours
Cultura laboral

One of the best and life changing employer to work for

G4S working hours are 12 and the company ensure that time is observed by all employers. I learned different investigative and customer handling techniques that has helped me in various fields of work. The management is well organised and take into consideration of any issue raised by the employees at any given time. Every job has a challenge, the hardest part was dealing with rogue and rude clients who has no respect to the the laws or regulations that govern specific institutions.

Pros

Free Uniforms and washing soaps

Contras

Taking too long to be confirmed a permanent employee.

Good working Enviroment

Team work is always good at work and the self esteem for you to be able to work with others at work and with lots of confidence.
Cultura laboral

The company is ok with its employees

Team work is always good, confidence at work organization skills when at work at all time for us to meet our goals The company is a good company to work in.

Not a bad place to work

a typical day is a busy one, management is so technical in scope, co workers do their best,best part of the job is the experience am gaining
Cultura laboral

productive and fun at workplace

The most challenging part of the Job was always cold and rainy night shifts which made surveillance not friendly at times. However I did like the job since I gained excellent and improved team leadership skills and also experience in taking quick decisions especially in settling conflicts with peers and those around in the workplace. I really enjoyed having fun during group outings and events as well in-house trainings organised by the company management where all co-workers had an opportunity to showcase their talents.

Pros

external and inhouse trainings

Contras

insufficient provision of personal protection equipments.

Optimistic

Dealing with an angry client Listening more Customer Service improvement Passionate Unfulfilled tasks Team work

Pros

N/a

N/a
Cultura laboral

The mission, vision and values of the company are the major driving force for its success.

The days work resumes at 7:00am, arranging the days work for 10mins.We have a stable team with teamwork being a major contributory to the success of the department. Our work involves ensuring that all the employees shifts are captured in the system to facilitate payment of wages. The hardest part of the job is during the end of the pay period, meeting deadlines and ensure that the entire data for that period is acurate. The most enjoyable part is meeting challenges and seeing them through.

health care.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general