logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en New Delhi, Delhi

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 6 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

'Battle to get results with the lack of support and the tools to achieve.'

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The good things Perception in the market place shows G4S India looks great and image and innovation but back in their own back yard a lot of issues, mostly due to irresponsible and non accountable management and leaders. The challenges Management to listen to there staff /clients or change and get in new blood, Mangers that lead and show direction with involvement and keeping in touch with there staff and clients.

Pros

Perception in the market place shows G4S INDIA looks great and image and innovation .

Good work place

A too good work experience in G4S secure solution india PVT Ltd. And too good work place over all expenses is good management level is too good his behave like family member

Not bed

This company is worldwide service provided ' but no opportunity ' so i will left it....and found New job ' management is not good...no growth me this company..
Cultura laboral

over all G4S is a multinational co. my experianced is good with the co.

when i start my duty on my first day.i realise that this work is not so easy. its required more passions and more focus. with pllanig to take the best of your team.they r supportive and trend.finalise the reading cycles is the hardest part om my job.when the portion finalised and relaxablel moments are very enjoyable.

Pros

taking refreshment after finshed the work.

not so long shift

HR Generalist

I was working as Sr. Executive HR. I had a great experience while working with G4S. The management was always supportive. There were regular training sessions. G4S being a manpower company has always been facing big challenges. The team of HR was always supportive. Everyday use to be a new day for learning. The other staff has also been very courageous and supportive. The inter department relations were thoroughly professional. The departments were well structured. There were regular appraisals and promotions for the staff which use to increase the morale of the employee and the employee use to be more committed. There were various benefits provided to the staff like PF, Mediclaim, PL, Leaves, ESI.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

I was verry Excited to work at Hyatt Hotel, because I enjoyed a lot.

I worked all days in the weekend, no specific day for a leave in a month. Only 15 days leave in a year.As Security what the most prospective duty I have to perform, such as: How to secure the property of client. How to deal with customers, clients and seniors. How to communicate in wireless set with team workers.As I worked for long year over there, the security management should be strong, good suppervision, active, team work.Security department is always co-worker with all other department.I can't forget the Resturant Duty where Security had to forbit them from skoking inside the Resturant area, who used to smoked a day before . In India, it was first implimentation of 'NO SMOKING' in Public Zone, it was very hard to aware to drunk guests.As I worked for long year over there, the security management should be strong, reliable and team work.The most enjoyable part of the job is door man duty in 'The China Kitchen'. Simply standing duty.

Pros

i learned the best way of security life with money

Contras

i didn't get weekend leave till my job.
  • Empresas