logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Bengaluru, Karnataka

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 37 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

G4S is organising many productive and fun activities in year.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
G4S goodwill is not Brighting as before , Nowadays G4S unable to stand against its competitors. if G4S will reduce its guading quotation to its clients then G4S get maximum units rather than its competitors.

Good company

It's very good company it's right platform to lurned the things the very wel and I lurned lot of thing hear and how to manage the things grevences handled

Team Building and Collaboration

Team building and collaboration for successful deal gives lot of happiness to the employees. Every project has its crtical analysis which needs to be combined with a SWOT analysis. The team entrusted with such heavier and herculean tasks will deliver maximum. Hence the behavior and attitude to win shall not reduce. Therefore the fun and learning process is continuous and fast paced.
Cultura laboral

A place where freshers can learn a lot

Highly Stressful Environment. Has very good systems and processes, but ad-hoc issues take a toll of your productivity. More focused on mundane issues.

Good Time Which i am having in G4S

Good Time Which i am having in G4S daily work is helping me a lot to improve my skills like mail, calls, communicating with clients live IBM, Google, Bank of America etc....
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Good Working Place

Good Place to get more experience in below working - Recording Income and expenses in Citrix Accounting system Bank reconciliation. Liaison with Bank and other Banking works.

Satisfactory

Good Experience with G4S. The timing was good. The Work Environment was Good. But the management was not up to the mark. Payscale was good. Better Colleagues.

Good for fresher

Can be open your mind for it job , your behavior, time formalities everything can learn here. First time I also thought that security job will not good but now a days felling well.

Pros

Free helth and sefty

8 hrs duty

Security Officer

1- I have learned many things from ITBT company by preform my duty 2- Improved my communication skill by handling reception 3- Got lot of experience how to handled during any emergency
Cultura laboral

Good

It very good experience for working this organization and management also,,, and i would tell its very nice company,, and his company have more then 20000 employee in our India..

Pros

Free

Contras

Good
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Cultura laboral

its a good company to learn a lot

its a challenging job Learned how to handle the situations and manpower management Management are good Work culture also good hardest part of the is you have to work 24/7 Enjoyable part of the job any where we can go

Pros

free to work

Great platform

You can balance your personal life and professional life...... Timely salary Professional Colleagues Health and safety Quality life you can lead

Nice platform

Good place to work. knowledge gaining. Nice platform to work. Increased our capacity to handle several issues. Salary support is average. Job safety is average.

Pros

Free lunch once in a week.

Streching

Worked as Senior security manager attached at Honeywell

Worked on contract with G4S for a period of one year approx. Learnt about IT culture. It was a 9 to 6 job with weekly night checks. Reported to Admin Manager. Weekly security reviews by con call/video call. Enjoyed my work with the security personnel.

Pros

Enjoyed my work

contract job

As new joiner

day work fresher from college this is was my first job I was working as a sales coordinator had a very good friends was preparing sales report

Pros

free lunch

salary was less

about company

I worked in this company around 18 month. it management is very supportive. It is A very high profile MNC security company. They gives 15 days security and safety training which is very useful in work place. i am very honor to worked with this company.

Pros

In some units they provide

Contras

if manpower short than we have to work double shift

overall good

from beginning i got good experience i handle CCTV and manpower cab booking responsibly office maintenance very nice company there is too much hard work we need do

Pros

good information

management service

Alcatel-Lucent India limited

Their was I'm not as a security supervisor, here like I'm a team leader. And It was during fun always with our collage-guys.
Cultura laboral

•the hardest part of the job

Fun work place with supportive management. Not all about the numbers but how you personally grow and develop. Decent amount of red tape and politics, but this is expected of a big company. The most enjoyable part of the job was working alongside my colleagues and learning from them. The office started to get crowded as the company grew and it was more difficult to get to know the new people. There was a lot of variety in what I did each day, ranging from the monotonous tasks to new projects that were challenging and exciting.

Excellent Workplace

I left job just to complete my house construction if not i would have never quit i have 9 years of experience in G4S. Coworkers and management were so good they used to respect for employees. Learned many things from G4S
Cultura laboral

It was my first company and learnt a lot

I worked there for 1 year and my job role was as sales coordinator and my roles and responsibility are Maintaining New Contracts, Weekly sales report, Segmentation reports, presentations, customer care report, New sales report.
  • Empresas