logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Manchester

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 74 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones

Pay on time

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Best thing about working for G4S is your always paid on time ! (I hear sometimes a problem with other companies)This is the only security company I have worked for and have been offered work at other Security Companies BUT I believe in loyalty even if we are underpaid and not appreciated ..

Pros

Paid on time

Contras

Low wages and just a number

Excellent

learned a lot of admin skills, receptionist duties and customer service

productive

it was a rutine work always the same. Of this job i have learnt how to speak english more fluently and to understand more the english speakers. i had very good relantiship with my workmates. the hardest part was to finished the work before time because it was a very big building and we was requered to end before time because we need to sign out of the building and it was very tired job. the part that enjoy it was the fridays free food

Pros

free drinks and food

Contras

it was not what i was loooking for as well as tired

Progression is very limited

The best part of the job is my brilliant co workers that are dedicated to the role. Management is not the best as they seem to be able to make decisions. The constant pressure can be hard to deal with at times of change in systems ect

Contras

Could not progress any further
Cultura laboral

management annoying, zero hours conract and never off feet

part time on a zero hours contract was not trained shift always started at the same time, co workers always complaining about the job and how better staff could be organised,

Pros

free local train travel

zero hours contract
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

not a very good work life balance.

Collecting and delivering cash and valuables from customer premises.

Pros

good renumeration

long unpredictable hours.

Easy but difficult job

A typical shift started at 1100 and finished at 2100 , based in Manchester we were collecting train fares from passengers who hadn't paid for their journeys from various stations . Enjoyed meeting the public and working there with the team .The hardest part of the job was trying to get the monies from some passengers who didn't want to pay and having to take their details which were passed on to the necessary department .

Pros

Loved the working atmosphere as part of a team

Contras

Abuse and threatening behaviour of the public towards us

Fun workplace

Dealing with customer face to face. Assisting customer with their query.

Keeps you on your toes

There is no typical day as you never know what will happen. Working in the stream we do you have to run your personal team, run the team on shift with you and have to be aware of the public we deal with daily. Anything can happen and does. So you have your regular reports to run, PDR,one to ones,investigations, disciplinaries to carry out. Out into the field to cary out customer cares visit or obs on your crew. You may have to go and assist with a job your self due to risk. You may have a car breakdown or stuck in bad weather, a crew member being attacked or robbed. A crew could be concerened about a subject hey have visited and you need to lace a duty of care call to the police. A shift really can be the unknown and this is what I love. We have just gone through redundancy consulations, these were hard to do a you know the people you are puttig at risk. Most enjoyable when a member of staff says thank you, you have helped me or chnaged my way of thinking. KNowing I make a difference.

Pros

not stuck at a desk 9-5pm

Contras

Everything can hit at once and you have to be on your game

its ok

It ok but need something more stable and want a new career in engineering

Pros

good festivals

rubbish
Cultura laboral

Worst company I have ever worked for

I have worked overtime since august and not been paid any of it, I have to support a young baby daughter and a partner who stays at home to care for her, the company know this yet still do nothing to get me my owed payment

Contras

poor, absentee management, low pay for very high amounts of responsibility
Cultura laboral

enjoyable but can be hard work

i worked for this company for over 3 years and always tried to do my best for the company and the customers. although there are very few times you will get recognition for this.

Pros

varied rate of pay

Contras

long hours and depending on which sites you work depends on how much you earn p/h

Fun Workplace

A typical day at work would be to search customers bags on entry, make sure they hold the correct tickets, refuse entry if necessary, confiscate prohibited items, communicate with customers, eject anybody who doesn't follow venue policies.My co-workers are all nice people, they are easy to get along with which makes the job more fun, they are there when you may need back-up.The hardest part of the job is probably to keep angry people from becoming violent, although I do not particularly find it a hard thing to do aslong as you speak in the correct and calm manner.The most enjoyable part of the job is travelling and working in defferent venus, you never know what to expect at each job.

Pros

training opportunities

occasionally long hours

Great Staff Poor Management

The office itself is full of lovely pleasant people who are customer focussed and go to any lengths to provide a good service. The company however is completely driven by profit and does not show much care towards its staff or the customers we serve. Advancement opportunities are rare as there is a promote your own culture. I would not recomend this employer to my worst enemy!

Pros

some o2 discounts

Contras

managment are inexperience and unprofessional
  • Empresas