G4S
3.3 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Coventry

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 12 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,523 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Ok to work for best security company I've worked,

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
There very good to work for I can't complain, I would recommend to others seeking work in the security industry, they offer a contract unlike most security companies that only offer zero hour.

Tick Boxers

G4S, as a company, are far more interested in making it look as if they do a job, rather than actually doing it. Interviews are based on a criteria set by someone who has never done/ does not understand the role for which you are applying. Management are largely customer supportive, rather than supportive of staff and that becomes more prominent the higher up the management structure you go. I have witnessed this across G4S Care & Justice and G4S Secure Solutions.

Pros

Job security, as a rule

Contras

Bad person management, poor care of staff, high turnover.

Stressful!

The most unorganised company I have ever come across in my working life. Management don’t know if they are coming or going and don’t even start with the vetting dept.

Great place to start

I enjoyed working here as each day was different. The staff were also easy to get on with and also the staff that work for the job centre were also very nice.

Okay if you're management

G4S work you as though you have no life outside of G4S pressure to work over time when you can't, favours those who can. Pay is OK average nothing outstanding, no bonuses or incentives to want to work more hours than contracted. Saying that hours of work can be flexible including night shifts. The people who you work with make it, management tend to have NO management skills what so ever and aren't professional in the slightest!

Pros

Hours can be flexible

Too many to list
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Security Officer

Was lied to on my job offer even though I have a licence have not got a vehicle and decided to treat me as a area relief officer and sent me to ridiculous far out of reach shifts in job centres. The Manager was rude and totally disrespectful, would'nt reply to my phone calls and left me high and dry not knowing where i was to work the next day. Needless to say RESIGNED. Total waste of space treat you like something they want to kick off the end of their shoes. Do yourself a favour and steer well clear and RUN!!!!!!!!

Just about everything.

great job

very interesting work meeting a variety of people, shame the contract ended would have been happy to carry on, management were excellent

Enjoyed the work i did for G4S, Everyone was approachable

I enjoy working with other people, I would like to develop my skills further. I learnt alot on how to develop my career and enjoyed the hours I worked

Pros

Friendly

Always something happening

I respond to alarm activations, carry out site patrols and also key holding and timed unlocks and lock ups of business premises.

Loooking at moving possibly to Stoke on Trent

I would like to continue to work for G4S but from the Manchester office

Enjoyable

12 hour night shift, from 7pm to 7 am.patrol the football hotel during the night, keeping an eye on people coming and going. Any suspicious activity or packages. Report back to management, working in a team. The hardest part was getting to the hotel on time as you can't predict the motorway traffic. The most enjoyable was working in an excellent team, and being part of the Oympics.

Pros

being paid travel expenses.

Intresting job,

My time with g4s was a very good experence, from the begining to the end, it was a long process with the ( s.i.a ) training and gaining accreditation, but in my experence it was worth it,g4s tryed its very best to take care of its staff, accomodation was provided as well as meals throughout the training and after schedulling, i thank g4s for the oppertunity that was given to me in order for me to work at the london 2012 games

Pros

free meals and accomodation

Contras

amount of time taken to screen and to accredit applicants for job was to long
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general