G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Chester

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 4 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.204 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
very good company to work for, i was a cash replenishment officer which involved refilling cash machines throughout north wales and the north west, there is an element of danger to the job.
Pros
salary/training
danger of attack
Cultura laboral
Your just a number. Will change your shift whilst your in bed resting for your next shift. Management are promoted because of there family. No career. Poor company
Management lies
Cultura laboral
My time with G4S very rewarding, working with excellent people,and the Management had a realistic head on there shoulders,fair understanding informative, and I would definitely consider working for them again if given the opportunity.
Pros
relaxed easy going atmosphere
Contras
shifts sometimes where too long
Cultura laboral
A typical day at G4S would involve ensuring all the trips/runs leave the depot on time and with the correct load. Once all the trips/runs are mobile I would then monitor the trips to ensure we are delivering to our customer's within their contractual time window. I would also be monitoring the hours the trips have taken to ensure we are within our direct labour budget and not overspending. During the day I would also be speaking with our customers who call in for an ETA. I would also be on the lookout for new oppurtunities and would approach potential customer's to offer our services. The hardest part of the day is getting the trips/runs out on time. The most enjoyable part of the day is when we have delivered 100% service levels.
Pros
Nice environent to work in
Being made redundant
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros