logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Bristol

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 11 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones

fun

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
great place to work, really good helpful management and colleagues. they have a good pension scheme and sickness. not ideal for people who like to work outside.

Pros

pension

locked indoors

Tough job

Job is only made hard by the management that don't make the trip sheets achievable, 13h days ad said Monday to Friday but Saturdays are on a yearly rota and you have to work a Sunday every 6 wks and have to fight to get a day off for working it.Most trips start between 6am and 7am and your expected to do 12h plus, still being out on the road after 6pm whilst the management have long gone. Money use to be good but most jobs with half the risk have caught up as there hasn't been a pay rise in a while.

Pros

Customers are great and very understanding of our long stressed days

Contras

Management couldn't arrange the simplest of trips and dont care if your out long hours

Disgusting

Wouldn't trust any advert from this company. They advertise for one position then send you all over the place. Very poor management structure. The management don't care about you as long as the client doesn't complain they don't care about the staff

Pros

Absolutely none

Decent job

All the reviews I've read are a bit unfair, these people should try working a 50 hour a week job in the leisure industry before saying the job/life balance is poor, I find it 1,000x better than I had before! Currently work at a cash centre, the managers are knowledgeable and friendly, there's the odd one in the team id rather not work with but you get that everywhere just put on your big boy pants and get on with it. Company seems great so far and they've been very accommodating with personal matters.

Pros

Solid, professional company, good managers

Contras

Training could be better, place could use a cleaner

Poor support

Not a good place to work Management tell lies won't give pay raises blame the client Don't see the area support manager Never met the contract manager since he started makes promises he doesn't keep Very dangerous place to work

Contras

Everything they say and do
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Good company to work for

Good company to work for, effective team work, conflict management essential as lots of challenging customers, lack of support from management,

Love my job.

Employed in a mobile role attending broken down ATM machines. There is no pressure to complete a repair in a certain amount of time as engineers are completely trusted. My fellow engineers are always available on the phone to help with particularly challenging problems. The best part of the job is seeing the machine go back into service.

Pros

Own vehicle

Contras

Cant use vehicle outside of working hours.
Cultura laboral

Unprofessional company..(london games says it all)

Worked for g4s for a number of years as a ds security. Management simply dont have a clue, send relief guards who fall asleep all night on reception, managment turn a blind eye, was personally told by an area manager to not put in a complaint as long as we have the contract? Training for sites consists of watching a dvd and signing a document which basically means you lose your job should you not be a superhuman mind reading highly motivated individual all for a lousy £6.50 £7.00 an hour. Would you work for a company who belived they could swindle the british government lol. Dont just take my word for it, join them and find out what there like.

Contras

incorrect pay, lie about fuel allowance, rubbish managment

work place

when i started to work for them i did enjoy it but over the years they changed they put more and more on you and in the end i was working about 12hours a day and was so tired that all i did was sleep when home didnt mind working the hours but i would liked to off be asked if it was ok with me did ask to go down to 4days a week just so i could have a life outside work but that never happened and that was 3years ago i did lots off training and covered differant jobs but when i put in for them i never got them but still covered when people was sick or on hoilday

Interesting and varied clientelle

In this position you get to meet people from all walks of life and nationality.The day to day routine can be very much the same,but you must always be aware of everything that is going on around you,as at anytime an incident may occur.

Pros

No nights no weekends

Contras

Can be tedious at times, long spells of in activity

Productive workplace

I worked very hard in the eight hours I was at work. I learned that you needed to be fast and accurate with the information at hand. There were lots of things to remember on each bank that we were on that night.Our night shift supervisor was good at here job and her support was excellent. We had to work as a team as balancing at the end of the shift we could not leave until we accounted for every penny!The hardest part of the job was trying to concentrate a 3 am when your body wanted to sleep.The most enjoyable part of the job was the satisfation of hitting targets that management set

Pros

excellent rate of pay

Contras

noisy, dirty and working nights
  • Empresas