G4S
3.3 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Basingstoke

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 12 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,517 evaluaciones

Fast paced and challenging

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Quick moving and fun place to work. Dealing with deposits of notes and coin making sure they were inputted accurately and quickly as you have to keep to a curtain amount of deposits per hour. Running money through counting machines, strapping and bagging of monies.
Cultura laboral

no response from this company

applied twice chased up application twice no response twice. I would not work for such a non communicative organisation and by the way the drivers cannot drive or park

They was a good company

They was a good company to work for. Looked after drivers well, with a pension and union membership. The only downside was having to fill out a tacho graph even though I don't hold a c1 license

Poor!

Night staff were pushed to their limits. No talking allowed, management have their favourites, if your face doesn't fit you'll know about it. Manager was a heartless bully.

Pros

Good money

Contras

Poor atmosphere and management. Nobody was happy.

woking with 5 banks and balancing

I enjoyed working at g4s because, I did morning shift,also good working relationship with the colleagues.I learn new skilled that i really enjoy. I was also Standing senior cashier.

Pros

free tea break

Contras

you have to stay behind if not balanced.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

A great place to work

I worked here for 16 years and I processed cash and overall this was a lively and enjoyable place to work. The working environment was nice, but sometimes there have been difficult targets to meet in a set time limit.

Pros

Good colleagues

Long Hours

workplace

I always try to keep a positive attitude to show how much I enjoy my job. Every day I come to work with a smile on my face. I am constantly congratulating others on their successes. When others need encouragement, I try and motivate them to keep improving. I try to keep an even demeanour through both good times and bad. My constant energy helps others keep their “enthusiasm” – both positive and negative. One of my strengths is that I keep my managers and co-workers informed of my work progress. When working with customers, I clearly communicate with them in order to provide the best customer service possible.

Pros

free tea

more overtime

Excellent employer

Good,busy job. Regular training,job rotation,friendly staff. Able to use previous work experience and still have time to do two online courses over the past couple of years to further my business knowledge.

Pros

Good hours

Contras

Not enough opportunities to move around the company

ok to work for

Wages were good. Management was bad. They left you alone which was good. Team was good to work for. I worked as a contractor for a bank. I did enjoy the job until the contracted ended.

Pros

wages

Cultura laboral

I did enjoy working here

I worked here for about 3 years .Sorted out forgeries, put money through machines handling a very high amount of money . Working in a team . Sitting and standing throughout the day

Pros

At the time the hours suited me 2pm till 9.30pm

Cultura laboral

Well payed but long houred job

Great place to work and it pays well, but the hours are very long and can be towards the early hours of the morning. I ended up leaving this job so I could study at university but i enjoyed working for G4S when I did.

Pros

great pay

Cultura laboral

A typical day at work would include receiving orders from banks, building societies, department stores etc. and making up these cash orders for delivery. This job helped to improve my mathematical skills. I enjoyed working with my co-workers and found the management team to be very supportive.

Pros

Great friendly environment to work in

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general