G4S
3.3 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Toronto, ON

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 180 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,523 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

G4S is a Productive and helpful security company in Canada and Ontario.

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The G4S is a famous and well- organized security company in Canada and security guards have more opportunities to work with this famous conpany in Canada.

Pros

They give enough time to have lunch and dinner at work.

Contras

The hours are fair and based on employee satisfaction
Cultura laboral

Excellent management and family atmosphere

From my recruiter to my area manager, everyone was great. A solid place to work. The sites were challenging but that's how you grow. G4S is a good choice.

Pros

Excellent management

Avoid at all cost!

If you value your time, and want hours, avoid this company… I’ve asked for a full-time site and no overnight shifts, and in return I got offered overnights only… not very accommodating. Also if you looking for extra hours, forget it with this company… I’ve asked numerous times for extra shift or full time hours but get no response majority of the time.

Cultura laboral

Learn and gain knowledge and experience

The Management is best and they treat very their employees. They train you properly and assist you to complete the task. I obtained the best training of use of force and how to work with TCHC sites. The management treat everyone same.

Workplace, wages. Communication

Stay away from this company. They treat you like animal. Always break their promises. Not paying properly. Accounting department always make mistakes in your payroll
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

G4S is a large organization. Yet they take care of all its employees in a very personal level. The support from any office or and branch of the management is promt and effective.
Cultura laboral

u are treated as a number unless u are liked by managmnet

do your job but your are jus a number if u do your job thy will usually leave u alone.....company is always trying to cut corners an jobs to make a profit ..costumer care is not the best .........equipment is outdated an not safe like the trucks always being fixed .........your safety is not a big concern unless u mke a point about it to health an safety........good money good benifits but no future

Pros

good pay benifts

treated as a number

Best Security Company with Great clients

I enjoyed working at G4S very much. I made some nice friends. Management was better than some other companies. Training was great! Only hard part was shift work when you get older. Also, if you can't be on your feet all day then let them know and they will accommodate for you. I worked right up until about 3 months before having a hip replaced. Not all security companies would have been so accommodating. I really appreciated the extra hours and accommodation. I left the company on good terms then retired at age 50 to pursue other interests.

Pros

Extra shifts and Training

Contras

Cost of uniform and Standing for long hours

poor

I was continuously harras by area manager. I would be remove from my site. Work opportunity was very little when I would ask the schedulers I would fallow up with other departments area manager and I would be denied continually.

Pros

Poor

Poor
Cultura laboral

Worst company to work with

They never appreciate international students. Good for nothing. No dispatch unit. They will send an email if the shift has been cancelled. Area Manager dont know how to handle the situation

one of the best

Nice culture, professional approach, Participation in community services like they celebrate World Autism Day and many more events yearly, Responsive to guard requests. Hiring Managers are co-operative

Totally Unprofessional company.

Most of the time services provided by the dispatch crew is irrational. They are oftenly rude and don’t care about their employees at all. Recommend other companies not these guys.

Pros

No pros at all

productive, formal and vigilant

get work from scheduling and then dispatched all over the GTA given fire watch duties, monitor duties, working at monitor CCTV, learned working with people, management is excellent, wor place culture is excellent, the hardest part is dealing with trespassers
Cultura laboral

Some of my Colleagues were amazing

Not everyone contributed to the success of the team, salary was a joke, no room for advancement, I stayed only because of the few good employees there.
Cultura laboral

Supervisor Duties Organizing Events Managing Employees Schedule Duties Access Problems Lockups Patrols Monitor Cameras Security Check Patrols Book Ins

Productive employer.

This company is very reasonable and kind. I have been working with this company for the last eight years and never faced any difficulty. Upper management & CNO scheduler is very reasonable & germane. I have never seen upper management engaging into any kind of malpractices. Some time there might be few minor human error but that can be overlooked. I feel contentment with this company.

I would not recommend anyone work for G4S

I've found that G4S has major management problems and that they will allow things to go on, even after being reported by employees who would be fired for reporting things that aren't to be allowed on the job

Contras

They will not stand behind their employees

Customer service

Customer service over phone and face to face. Maintaining record. controlling access. Problem solving and notifying appropriate authority. Monitoring overall security.
Cultura laboral

Unproductive ,boring & no scope of advancement.

Boring workplace with most lousy management. Managers don't bother about employees as they can get an easy supply of work force at minimum wage from the pool of international students who are ready to work at any pay rate just for the sake of permanent residency application. Front line guards turn over rate is exceptionally high.
Cultura laboral

Best place for a student

Pros: Minimal work when your a stressed out student. Perfect income for doing almost nothing. Good relations with clients (networking) Cons: Some stressful situations (minor violations, fire, flood, trespassing, and deaths)

Lack of work

They have less work for all guards they hired but I learned so much from them and fulfilled all my expenses. The scheduling of this company does cooperate and manage work for employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general