logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Newmarket, ON

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 5 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

Reception

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
The people were friendly clear and helpful. I learned how to answer multi-line phones. I did not find any part of this position challenging only enjoyable

Pros

Customer Service

Garbage company

Worst company I've ever worked for.S*it management, they don't have your back in any way shape or form. They don't care about you and will pay you nothing, they are also very quit to let you go without asking. And any issues you have will be brushed away.

Pros

Cultura laboral

Slow with no achievements accomplished

For this short term employment I did not enjoy. I felt that I was bullied where I was located with the company. For 12 hours I had to sit in a chair not able to move and watch patients that had been considered unstable and were placed on "forms." When a patient in the hospital is "formed" that means they have to be monitored all hours of the day and night till the form has expired or been removed. The hardest part for me is the fact I was not able to move around and it being a very slow pace job. For the 12 hours we were only allowed to have one 30 minute break which was hard as well on the body.

Contras

Long hours with 1 short break, no stable hours, rude co-workers, no benefits, low wage

Good experience

I had a great time working for G4S. A typical day would include arriving on site, getting assigned a location to patrol or watch and insuring the safety of employees and others on site.
Cultura laboral

Global security company, what can you expect?

G4S is just another global security company. They treat thier staff like any other. It was a decent workplace, that offered reasonable benefits. It's a stepping stone or retirement job, so don't expect to use it as a career.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general