logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S en Calgary, AB

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 65 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones

Never out of work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Started 2+ years and always getting enough hours, schedule staff are very cooperative and understands your availability. Managers are their when u need them. I am just comfortable working different sites as not boring and stuck on one place. Money is not great but stress level is low too. Be honest with your work & availability level open for any shift will keep your job safe.

Pay

minimum pay

minimum pay , no chance of advancement unless you know management . you are stuck with one shift and thats it you can't not change your shift or site.

Place to learn

At G4S had the opportunity to learn more about security and Safety procedures . Deal with Clients , Know about more Products and working conditions . placements are done rightly depending upon the capabilities and past experience. Training is given to every individual in a very comfortable and understanding methods. Backup for employees is excellent . Winter clothing are very good. . . .

Pros

Friendly, Understanding and Helpful

not now

great work place

nothing but great things to say about G4S treated with respect. enjoyed my time there and would return in the future if the opportunity was available.
Cultura laboral

Second worst security company in Canada.

Management is a joke. If you are white you will never get promoted. Pay sucks. Can NEVER get enough hours to get benefits. They give you USED uniforms. I could go on but the bottom line is, this company SUCKS!!!!

Pros

Lol

Contras

long hours low pay. somtimes no washroom piis on a tree.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

patrol,observe

I would patrol,observe and then report any incident. My job was to make sure the site remains safe and everything remains intact and work well with my team to minimize crime .

Pros

good team

short hours
Cultura laboral

Great working environment, supportive team and management.

Continuously evolving with business needs, great working environment, supportive teams and management. Hardest part of the job might be for the people who do not like challenges and the change. Otherwise you are constantly growing not just professionally but personally as well.
Cultura laboral

worked their for so long and still treated like c***

You work your butt off and in exchange you get your wages cut and management pay goes up while they dont care about the employees and expect more for less.Having an mortgage and bills and having to go to alberta works so they can pay your bills whild managements attitude is at least you have a job

Pros

free clothing

long hours and s*** pay

Pre screener

Day started by turning on all machines, checking manifests, getting out the Daily reports, making sure everything was setup. Screening time. Divesting, Operating and screening depending on what was needed that day Most times spent on checked luggage side Private airport was a great location to work at

Pros

free coffee, great people

Contras

split shift and long hours

Poorly Managed Company

The HR people have no clue as to where locations are before they send you there. They tell you one wage and when you start the low ball you and make you fight to get agreed upon salary.

Pros

if you like to have to fight and argue this job is for you?!

Contras

A day care is easier to work in, at least you know the mental age and attitudes of the children
Cultura laboral

It is a place to learn and advance.

Great place learn and advance in your career.Also the management, supervisor and coworkers are considerate and helpful.There are many resources available for learning and advancement.

Challenging, fun.

gather and extract data from financial system and provide detailed analysis on a weekly basis and as required. Prepare weekly forecasts, annual budget,. Report on monthly variances between actual vs forecast vs budget and provide reasons for variances and work with Regional VP to resolve.

More hours

COnvenient and easy location. Front end staff, Great supervisor, always helping and cooperating, Willing to teach, Great training opportunities. Good pay.

Pros

Convenient locations

Productive company

A very good experience with this company & I'm a happy fellow to be a part of this company, good working environment makes the difference. Enjoying a lot in Calgary.
Cultura laboral

worked as loss prevention guard.

The best professional company for me . A company with confidence. For me I was proud working with this company. Before they gave me the last position sent me different sites and I got different experience worked with satisfaction.

Security Guard

Good place to work for. depends on the site you get to conduct security which can make it or break it. Some sites are welcoming, good people to work with and fun. Other sites can mean being alone for 12 hours straight.

Pros

good pay

Cultura laboral

great company to work for.Everyone gets along and always trying to help your workmates

My day at work is always excellent cos we all work as a team. G4s is great company to wok for....everyone gets along and management always make sure you are fine..loads of traning provided for free to make sure you carry out your duties well

good job without benefits

life is good. enough time to spend with family.not a goog salary for the family stat of 5 people.need beter job than security.

Wouldn't work for again

Wasn't happy with the office environment. There was no team feeling around the company. Everyone was there for themselves.............................

Pros

Payed

Lack of professionalism
Cultura laboral

patrolled building, food court and parkade for both day and night shifts.

I am hard working I did quality job and safety frist , I am honest , quick learner. provided security surevillence for brookfild office properties in dowen towen Calgary.

Pros

free lunch

long hour working

Its good survival job

I am a new immigrant and for me not much is available in the market. Security is a good start. I am thankful to the organization for their confidence in me. Learn lot of things, help to build my Canadian experience.
  • Empresas