logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Mostrando las 15.400 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Buen ambiente laboral buen sueldo buenos horario e incentivan al trabajador para seguir haciendo las cosas bien

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Ser tranquilos manejar el estrés ir preparados antes de la evaluación y ser muy constante con lo que se quiere

Pros

Buen contrato buen sueldo buenos compañeros

Contras

Horarios extensos calor y frío en acocaiones

High Turn Over Rate, no work/life balance

Salary was good, but you're expected to work 60 hours a week to get your work done. People are either quitting or getting let go at an extremely high rate. You never feel secure as you can be let go at any moment.

Pros

Health care, salary

No work/life balance

Echt een flut bedrijf

Effe gewerkt en ze vinden dat fouten maken niet menselijk is en smijten u direct buiten.Geen waarschuwing, NIKS!Ik had bepaalde uren ingevuld om materialen op te halen en dit was niet volgens de norm van G4S.Bv: materialen ophalen krijg je maar een kwartier de tijd voor. Terwijl dit een uur rijden is en heel wat materiaal in de auto gelegd moet worden.Waar je met een kwartier niet mee toekomt.Op het matje geroepen en omdat ik de daadwerkelijke uren had ingevuld ben ik buiten gesmeten.FLUT BEDRIJF

Pros

Gratis auto

Altijd alleen, nooit sociaal

G4’s

They lied too you just for you too take the job. Once you take the job you will find out that they lied about the starting pay and the numbers of hours you will have to work. They worked us 7 days straight no off days.

Rude management

Terrible company

No support whatsoever did my job for over 10 years but when G4S took over the contract we were slaughtered they just kept piling on the work, there were 3 in my office but 2 others moved on but weren’t replaced. Never ever again

Contras

Unsocial preventing anyone from having a life
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Interesting and fun company

So to get down to it, I've worked for them for a year, gotten pay raises very quickly in that time, and have been traveling for them for a few months now, I have a solid relationship with the upper management in the regional area of the company. They always respond and get things figured out quickly. I personally haven't had any issue with them, though I cannot speak for others. The pay is solid, the benefits are great, aside from the medical which you could just get your own insurance on that and save alot of money.

Pros

Traveling and frequent raises

Contras

Haven't had many cons if any
Cultura laboral

It was good when I started

I started as a manager and then from one month to the next I was demoted out of nowhere after bending over backwards for them to tell me my position was never permanent. Ended up leaving a week after being moved to a different, lesser paying post.

Pros

Great pay

Management went down hill

...

Εχω ξαναεργαστει και στο παρελθον είναι εντάξει στις πληρωμές.

Poor communication

Communication and training is very poor. During training, they promise that you will be trained on all aspects of your job and then the actual training is rushed and not thorough. Most of your job you will have to learn as you go, on your own. Team leads cannot help answer any questions about the job so if you need help you will be given the runaround. Management makes lots of promises yet never follows through. Lots of overtime will be expected of you so work life balance is poor. Pay is very low for the amount of work you will do each day. They keep loading on more and more work, making it very stressful to get all of your work done. The biggest issue here is really how poorly managed this place is.

Pros

Working from home occasionally

Contras

Poorly managed, poor training, low pay

Flexible hours

Only good if you need flexible hours. They do not give you a increase in pay, only increase you get is from moving to a hire position. At certain location you do way more work than you are getting paid for.

Pros

Flexible hours

Pay

Poor Leaders

Leadership is a word G4S is unfamiliar with. Managers hide in offices and run from challenges...horrible company to work for! Shoddy company practices.

Pros

Paycheck

Backstabbers
Cultura laboral

Ótima empresa para se trabalhar

Fui desligada da empresa devido perda de contrato, acabei passando para nova empresa que nó caso a Empresa TOP SERVECE.

Pros

Benefício VR

Fornece VR

Unorganized and hectic

While I worked at G4S I never really knew who I was reporting to, and was working 6 days a week as a regular schedule. I would clock in by texting a vague number and would never clock out for lunch or for my end of shift.

Pros

Free lunches, good pay

Contras

Terrible organization, non-cooperative with time off requests

Fun productive work place

Fast paced, friendly,! Great environment . Great management team. Awesome benefits! Work here if you want to be a boss! Employee appreciation once a month !

Short breaks

G4S the company that has a payment model based on communism

I can say with all honesty the only positive things said about G4S come from the in company propaganda. You'll never get a pay raise only false hope with talks of a raise in 6 months or when "we renogiate your site's contract." The current LIE is that due to the recent merger with Allied they are redoing the finances and that they will discuss raises in September while this is true I have zero reason to belive any site in my area will receive a single raise despite my sites work load to have more that doubled 2 years ago. I have been an employee with G4S for almost 5 years and in that time received a single raise of $1 after my first year that was site wide and given to everyone who worked currently or has been hired since. The best that may be expected from the company is a pat on the back and MAYBE getting your annual "vaction pay" which is paid once a year at your hiring date, which I did not receive after my first year and only did on my second year after calling the head office in Omaha and complaining to the regional supervisor. To close seriously don't work for this scummy company they don't care, even if you need a job for a few weeks seriously flip burgers or something they'll care more and you'll most likely be serving a better purpose.

Pros

Lots of overtime alsomost endles at times, lots of down time while working to yourself. A perfect representation of Communist values.

Contras

Zero chance of a raise, Overpriced benefits, Head office will complain when employees are working overtime, even when no one else can will or is even hired to cover, A true embarrssement to to everyone that works for them
Cultura laboral

Good company very demanding hours

this job demands crazy work hours it's not bad once you get used to it but it was a hurdle for me to overcome personally, I was a contractor at g4s so I'm not sure about the benefits but overall a good place you will learn lots and the people are very awesome to work with

Pros

Great pay

Crazy hours
Cultura laboral

The good people you work beside

A very good company too work for. They have a very good promotion rate. If you work hard and apply yourself you can move up in the company in a supervisor position.
Cultura laboral

Pesima gestión de las direcciones

La empresa obstaculiza los pagos de tiempo extra, de tarjetas de vales de despensa; de los recursos minimos para la correcta operación, mal control interno, exceso de fugas de capital, cuidan los centavos y descuidan los pesos.Nulo apoyo corporativo.

Pros

Buen sueldo

Pesima gestión corporativa.

Ok if you have no life

There is no work/life balance. Management is horrible. They are unhelpful and do not honor their word. If you have a real problem at the job, the company will throw you under the bus.
Cultura laboral

Seemed like a professional company but never really heard from managers

Some locations were- better than others of course but mist people I met where helpful.Some people were mean or didn’t want to train you it seemed but most ok. Liked gates with less employees.

Pros

Good pay

Contras

No breaks no coworkers usually alone
Cultura laboral

HIGH turnover rate. It’s very ghetto. The managers walk around cursing and are very rude.

If you are serious about security do not work here. They will play with your time, change your schedule a day before you’re supposed to work and they’ll move you from site to site without any hesitation or explanation. There are better companies out there. Again do not waste your time with G4S.

Pros

You can be late

Management is never present