logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 15.399 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.400 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Buen ambiente laboral buen sueldo buenos horario e incentivan al trabajador para seguir haciendo las cosas bien

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Ser tranquilos manejar el estrés ir preparados antes de la evaluación y ser muy constante con lo que se quiere

Pros

Buen contrato buen sueldo buenos compañeros

Contras

Horarios extensos calor y frío en acocaiones
Cultura laboral

It was awful! Did not follow through on promises once hired.

The job itself was easy enough. However, management did not give clear instructions as to what was expected.Worked with nasty coworker that left food and garbage in the work area. He also left fingernail clippings and beard hair on the desk. Complaints to management were never addressed.

Pros

Easy job

Contras

Nasty coworker, left food on desk and fingernail clippings, beard hair
Cultura laboral

Simple and positive work environment

It is a good place to work for. The pay I believe could be a little better along with some of the hours on the schedule but due to short staffing I can understand. All in all I would recommend this job to someone else

Pros

Simple daily routine

Low pay

Good for someone starting out in security, but don't make a career out it. VERY STRESSFUL JOB. little to no help from supervisor. It's the type of place where you cover your own self.
Cultura laboral

Fired because I didn't feel good after my vaccination

they fired me because I got sick after being vaccinated. I called in two days and I was let go with no explanation. The pay was amazing and I loved my team leader. Everybody else in that company can forget about my opinion or respect. You definitely should not being firing people because they were vaccinated for Covid. Period

Pros

Good Pay

Long Hours, No sympathy
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fun workplace

Manager is amazing. If you do your job, you won’t have a problem. If you show up for work and on time, you won’t have a problem. The manager supports all employees that are true to the job. They go out of their way to make sure everyone is happy and gets days off, even if they have to cover the shift themselves. Great place to work.

Pros

Management support. Great pay

Expensive benefits.

Lack of communication

The supervisor's play favorites and talk about you behind your back just about every day. Normal companies would fire people for half the stuff these employees get away with but cannot fire anyone because it is too hard to replace them.

Pros

Paycheck

Contras

Working with unmotivated disrespectful employees
Cultura laboral

Amazing company that actually cares.

Great company! They actually care for the employees and the HR team is great. Would highly recommend working for G4S and I thoroughly enjoyed my time with them.

Typical security contractor

G4S is a typical security contractor job. Like any other of the security companies, they'll hire any brain-dead...people with a pulse as long as they don't have a criminal record. And unfortunately those brain-dead ...people will be most of your coworkers.The quality of your job can by highly site-specific. There are some sites out there with decent supervisors in charge but unfortunately they are few and far between. It's more likely your supervisor will either have the intellectual capacity of a slug or the emotional maturity of a 13 year-old girl, possibly both. But unfortunately no matter what site you go to, the compensation is woefully inadequate. You'll generally be asked to confront armed individuals (if you're really luck, you'll be alone and unarmed when you do so), expose yourself daily to safety and health risks, work such long and insane hours it would make a grown man cry and generally be treated the diseased red-headed step child by the client company - all for barely more than minimum wage. Of course, not all of this is on G4S specifically. The entire security industry is a raging dumpster fire full of sweaty sadness and sweaty flatulence.In the end, I'd only recommend G4S (or any security contractor) as an employer to someone who is truly desperate. If you are that desperate, get out as soon as you can.

Pros

None.

Contras

NonePoor/ineffective management, low pay, high risk

Empresa com intecidade

Gostei muito de trabalhar na empresa mais gostaria de poder ter mais oportunidades numa nova chance

Pros

Vr

Fornece VR

Avoid, painful.

The C.I.T. driver role I had was both, dangerous and pressurised. You cannot do enough for the management. Planning is scattered, routes are poorly thought out. Management constantly put you under pressure and threaten you.

Pros

Bank holidays, sick pay.

Contras

Long hours, pressure and threats

Echt een goede werkomgeving

Echt goed je kan goed doorgroeien en ze houden rekening met je diensten en het is erg leuk om er te werken door de werkgevers en werknemers

Pros

SuperGezellig medewerker en werkgevers

Planning deed soms raar

Dead end job

If you want just a paycheck, then this job is for you. Hardly any advancement in company. Be great for a retiree. Some work multiple sites some work the same permanent location just depends where they put you.

Pros

It’s not physical labor, lots of time to yourself

Contras

Low pay, sometimes long hours
Cultura laboral

overall a good company to work with

Overall G4S is a good company to work with; they are gracious when issues come up with health or family . One of the main elements I enjoyed most about G4S was how good as well as respectful the rapport was between ALL the staff: management , supervisors and general security crew. Also, management and regional supervisors were genuinely concerned about the safety and wellbeing of the on-site security teams at all the locations in their region. My favourite parts of the job were training and mentoring staff and new security team members, and building a happy, dedicated and cohesive security team that looked after the safety and well being of the site and the clients on our premise.

Pros

opportunities for advancement and supportive of staff

Contras

some sites can be stressful due dealing with high risk individuals and angry customers.
Cultura laboral

Productive people are friendly. Thermal imaging.. the job is not hard at all.

I love working for G4S. I like the people I work with, but I would like a little more pay because the cost of living is going up.We work together as team. Supervisors are fair

Pros

Free lunches

Health care

Awful company

Management is bad, they haven't got the first clue about security. Treat their workers like dirt. The list is endless. Honestly forget working for g4s they are the worst security company I ever worked for.

Loads

Pretty decent job.

Been there almost 6 years. There wasn’t much difficulties during that time, besides a few issues with site supervisors in certain places. I found the job to be really chill and laid back. Was going to school at the same time, and being able to get school work done at work was nice.

Pros

Great for students.

Contras

Certain supervisors who’ll screw you over.

Corruption everywhere

You can speak only so much about the staff you know that are corrupt but expect Managers to keep the ones who bring in stuff. Honestly a joke! Staff who speak up get pushed out and corruption is kept. This place is managed? More like a zoo the managers don’t care about staff. Let’s just say the enhanced wings have the most corrupt staff !

Pros

Seeing prisoners grow and develop

Basically everything
Cultura laboral

The best security company for sure

G4s Ireland is the best security company in Ireland.Fair, Good salary,Smart HR AND MANAGEMENT, Relax work,G4s gives value and behave honestly and friendly for their employees. I am so happy to spent time while working for G4s.Thanks so much G4s

Decent

Not the best job I've ever had, but definitely not the worst. Easy job, really boring. Management expected you to do absolutely nothing, but watch cameras for 8-12hrs.

High Turn Over Rate, no work/life balance

Salary was good, but you're expected to work 60 hours a week to get your work done. People are either quitting or getting let go at an extremely high rate. You never feel secure as you can be let go at any moment.

Pros

Health care, salary

No work/life balance