logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Shift Manager en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 164 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

Its a fun place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I am a quick learner and I easily adopt to new working environment and that is what makes me enjoy working here since its a fast working pace. Also, all officers do have a clean, neat professional appearance.
Cultura laboral

Productive workplace with some fun.

Supervising 3 security officers, one officer at the gate for control access, another officer for patrolling and the third officer for giving breaks time to the officers.

Pros

Free lunch and free drinks.

Contras

Short breaks and healthcare.

weekends off; paid vacations

As a Security Officer you will many times be the first person that people interact with. Maintaining a positive environment and experience will be one of the primary responsibilities of this role. In addition, the ideal Security Officer will observe and report activities and incidents, providing for the safety of client property and personnel; while making periodic tours to check for irregularities and to inspect protection devices and fire control equipment.

Pros

weekends off, holiday pay

shift flexibility

Awful place to work

This is not a good company to work for. They do not pay fairly and require people to work 16 hour shifts with no notice. The management is awful. All in all the company in my opinion should be shut down.

Contras

the entire company is a con
Cultura laboral

You will find good, but not great

Compensation and management could be better. Overtime is offer or mandated. Don't ask for a raise, you won't get it! Fairness across the board....no! I've seen 20 officers get a higher raise than supervisors.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

It can be a lucrative job if your willing to give up homelife and put in mega hours

Corporate security, kind of have the feeling of being assimilated. co-workers good group of people but overall not a place for a person with a personality.

Pros

time and a half

have to put in 60 hours a week to see good gains on pay
Cultura laboral

Summary

Poorly organized company. This business fails to offer good benefits and poor retirement options. Unfortunately the company has undergone two name changes due to incident.

Great

Great Place to work, surrounded by good people constantly and the ability to advance is always there. Security is a unique experience as you are only needed when something happens and that happens rarely.

Warehousing

With Value Point solutions, warehousing explains itself. You put product where it's supposed to go and wait for orders to ship it out. Management is the only issue when it comes to the workplace

Not a long-term job

Been with the company for 6 years. It has been an up and down workplace with people coming and going. Have seen a lot of people quit over time due to being run out of the office by other employees. It has not always been a negative place to work. There were great employees who made coming to work enjoyable, but some of the new hires have come in trying to completely change the atmosphere and the duties that everyone working here has been accustomed to.

Decent company

It's a decent company to work for with potential, however, there were some management issues here in Las Vegas. Some site supervisor's did not need to be supervisor's!
Cultura laboral

Easy to move up if you work hard

While G4S has been slammed for its poor management structure and unpredictability in hours, I found these things to not be completely true. Not only that but with hard work and willingness to take on new roles, it is possible to move up rather quickly with the company. I enjoyed my time working for G4S!

Pros

Easy to move up with hard work

Healthcare, compensation
Cultura laboral

Awesome co-workers and management.

The atmosphere at work is great. I enjoy the company of my fellow co-workers. This company have helped me grow as a guard and a supervisor. Although we have close to no benefits, its the people I work with that keeps me here.

No benefits.
Cultura laboral

Flexible schedule for college students

My experience with G4S was wildly different at each contract I worked under. The first was by far the best, with excellent immediate leadership and management. If my schedule was changed, I was notified in advance. My coworkers were generally pleasant and easy to work with. My second contract was a vastly different experience. Coworkers were catty and juvenile. Management didn't care about the needs of the individual security officers, making decisions based on how it made them look. I was not notified of schedule changes, making my life as a full-time college student very difficult. There were many examples of extreme favoritism toward certain officers by management with direct violations of rules and standards of conduct completely overlooked. G4S can be an excellent organization to work with, so long as you are lucky enough to be working under a contract with good people. There is room for advancement in the company, though it is extremely competitive.

Pros

Flexible schedule

Bad management, favoritism

Solid organization

Based upon my exposure G4S provides one of the better Training Programs. Additionally, due to its growth and experience within the field it offers sound opportunities for growth for those who apply themselves and have a desire to learn and grow within the Contract Security field.

Pros

Better than average pay for entry level officers

n/a

Poor Management

The Management process is so poor when it comes to there employees. Employees are treat poorly and don't get the respect they are entailed too. They don't offer break services to there employees at certain site.

Pros

Quick Hire

Poor Management
Cultura laboral

decent place to start a security career

All in all, not a bad company. It is large, so you deal with all kinds. Some managers and supervisors were better than others. If you were lucky enough to work with a decent group, it is a good experience.

Pros

job stability

poor management

Good Place to work

The work was fairly reasonable, responsibilities were fair for the pay, co-workers were friendly. Management was easy to get along with.

Pay

Cluster

G4S was a cluster of a mess to work for. Always back and forth on their word. Continually understaffed and over worked. Never received proper uniforms.

Great Job

Great company to work for and a lot of different jobs open to all staff. Pay rate is great depending on job location. The company staff are a great to work with.

Global Security Company

I worked corporate security for one of America's Fortune 500 companies as a Console Operator/Security Supervisor. I enjoyed interacting with coworkers and managing a group of diverse individuals.

Pros

Pay is better than most security companies

No Holiday Pay, sick or vacation
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general