logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Shift Manager en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 164 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones

Its a fun place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I am a quick learner and I easily adopt to new working environment and that is what makes me enjoy working here since its a fast working pace. Also, all officers do have a clean, neat professional appearance.
Cultura laboral

company not interested in well being of employees

Company managed and run poorly, not room for much advancement. They do not help or try to advance employees everyone is left to figure things out for themselves until issues are presented.

Pros

flexibility

Contras

can go without work for weeks

workplace is relaxed

The only con i have is that the payroll issues dont get fixed in a timely manner. They have you fill out a paper and dont get back with you if there are any issues. sometimes having you wait a few weeks before there is any kind of update.

Pros

Good site, good pay

Contras

Payroll issues. Sometimes forget to add on overtime
Cultura laboral

A great place for a secure job

management was lackluster. However, I was happy with my schedule and could count on getting 40 hours of pay every week. On the flip side, I worked for 5 years without a raise, not even a cost of living increase. In all I enjoyed the work I did; my co-workers and I provided the best service possible and we enjoyed it.

Pros

steady pay

Contras

poor management, no pay increases
Cultura laboral

It sometimes feels like your just a number.

In order for you to advance you have to complete all of the extra training provided online including the Harvard, Stanford and Bank of America tutorials. Completion of these courses not only helps you advance with the company it helps further advance yourself for a great future.

Pros

Great pay.

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

I will never again

The site that I worked at ruined any and all G4S sites to where I will never work for this company again. Not only are the officers back stabbers but the higher management as well.

workplace

Overall the staff I worked with were great in every move we made it in great stride. I was moved throughout the place with learning the knowledge of each different job description.

Pros

being over worked

benefits and the overtime

Really good job.

I enjoy working there. There is a team environment to work in. Good management. Good working conditions. Benefits okay, but not the best. other employees okay but not great at their job.

Contras

outside all the time. not good in winter

Exciting Group

Excellent service and great to work with. Great place to work with so many people from different cultures and backgrounds. Really enjoyed the way they looked after each other while deployed overseas. Outstanding working environment for my first job outside of the military.

Poor

This company did not offer days off or breaks during shifts. It was common for me to work more than 12 hours a day with no break. There was no supervision or contact from managers or supervisors to advise in case of emergency.

Hours worked no benefits offered despite working 40 plus hours a week
Cultura laboral

Worked security at an industrial site.

I worked security at an industrial site, and did access control, some patrolling, and monitored Life Safety Systems (LSS). The challenge at the site was becoming familiar with the post orders and the procedures, but it was pretty routine after that.

Pros

Lots of time to study.

Low pay.
Cultura laboral

Great company at my site

I loved working for this company. No issues really, if they did not loss the contract I would still be with them to this day. Wish I could go back with them

No job Security

You are always at the hand of the client and the company will never stick up for you even when you are in the right. You could be the hardest worker with most seniority and will still be passed up based on favoritism. Hard work is never paid off and you are expected to abide by all company policies and regulations even when your leadership isn't.

Pros

Paid Vacation

Contras

Varied schedules, quick turn arounds, lack of discipline
Cultura laboral

good

Sure okay alright this is really annoying. This should be voluntary, only then will you get great feedback. mandatory feedback is never a good thing.

uuggg!

G4S was not organized. Management was the worst. Constantly short handed because no one could take terrible management and hours, so we were constantly drafted for overtime. No way to have a life or continue education because of the constant over time.

Pros

overtime pay

constant overtime, bad management
Cultura laboral

Pleasant environment to work for.

Very Good Company to work for, A typical day at work the Manager allow you to do your job without micromanaging you.Co-workers were very helpful and friendly. There really was nothing hard about the Job, The most enjoyable part of the job was very peasant work environment.

Pros

Good Company to work for

Health Insurance to expense

outdoor work

Slow pace work environment contract security locations vary Management is not on site there is no hard part you're basically just observing the cool part is no ones on your back.
Cultura laboral

Work was long and boring

There have been many times that I had to work overtime because someone quite because of managements behavior. Most of my peers were good people and just wanted better hours and better pay. This included me.

Pros

Benefits were good.

Contras

Pay was not good. Hours were not good.

What I've learned

G4S security was a very good company to start my first security job with. Unfortunately, I did make the move to another security company who offered me a much better opportunity for career advancement.

Not pleasant

Upper Management was horrible. The few that were even seen didn't assist with daily operations, even when we were severely under staffed. This caused the normal staff to be forced into working 50-80 hours per week, while Management would work around 5-9 hours a day for 2-3 days a week. Some of these days, for Management, were "worked" from home. They do horrible investigative work, when incidents come along where someone's job is at stake. They would rather fire them and be done with it.

Pros

40 hours of PTO per year

Nearly everything else
Cultura laboral

Highly Technical work environment.

A very fast paced working environment. A highly transparent but relevant security team infused with a culture that compliments the clients needs. The supervisory team is a highly trained management work force that is meticulous in every policy and procedure. Pin point accuracy in every action taken in any system that the supervisory team compliments.

Pros

Fast paced work environment.

Contras

No real benefits, pay raises or forward advancement.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general