logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Shift Manager en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 164 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.383 evaluaciones

Its a fun place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I am a quick learner and I easily adopt to new working environment and that is what makes me enjoy working here since its a fast working pace. Also, all officers do have a clean, neat professional appearance.
Cultura laboral

Benefits suck and so does the schedule.

Pay is decent but the rotating schedule every week where you end up working all 3 shifts sucks. Management not willing to adjust for the better of the employees. Only concern is the client goals.

Pros

Pay

Schedule
Cultura laboral

A strong watchful eye on unauthorized people

A typically day at work is writing, reports, writing daily activity, giving out badges to employees, making sure the officers are doing there jobs and watching the monitors for unauthorized people not enter the building.

Pros

The environment is a plesent place to work

Contras

There is a lot of report writing.
Cultura laboral

Better over all benefits for all

I would prefer not to . But if you if need me to it is not a bad company. They could improve with better healthcare for there people. The pay should go up as well.

Pros

Great people

Health care

fun place to work

if you are looking for great pay as an officer this is the place to go the sites pay very well they do love to promote from with in ive been promoted 4 times.you must earn it though if you slack off it will be caught the supervisors are very well trained this company does not play games with those who think its a job to sleep and get paid
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

A friendly and professional employer.

Definitely a good working environment. Professional and down to Earth at the same time. Easy to work with and count on. Employee friendly, and supportive.

Pros

Friendly, supportive, professional

Need higher wages
Cultura laboral

Great place to work where all officers and supervisors treat you with respect

Security is a great place to work where you are treated with respect and you are rewarded through great supervisors and officers to work with. All officers and supervisors are professional and have a great work ethic.

Pros

three breaks throughout your shift

Contras

only half an hour for your lunch

Unprofessional, no advancement opportunity

The person that is deciding on promotions, never has face time with employees on night shift. Therefore he knows nothing about your competency, intelligence, and/or work ethic.

Pros

Easy work

Contras

Lack of raises, lack of promotion opportunities, unprofessional, no follow through, functions like a temp agency

i wanted more

When i started with the company i was told that there was lot to offer and a lot of promotion but didn't really get any of that the pay raise didn't happen til two years after working and t was much.

Productive and fun

G4S offers great opportunity for advancement within the company. They give hands on training surrounding management, communication, and leadership. You can move up fairly quickly depending on your work ethic.

Like the site I'm at

I like the site that I am working in because I am around a wide variety of cultures and have to deal with a lot of different situations. I have learned a lot from the nurses and doctors their which has helped me do my job.

I only work on Week-ends

I worked two shifts which is equivalent to sixteen hours; during that time I did my best in providing leadership to the Security Officers in my supervision.

Pros

No free meals

Two fifteen minutes break

productive

I have worked here for three years and in this time i have learned a lot about security and dealing with the public in many settings whether day or night shift

Not worth the pay

The pay is poor considering the workload and forced overtime that people are made to do if their relief doesn't show up. There is also a good ol' boy system and they protect higher ups that have poor morals.
Cultura laboral

Overall good job to work for

I worked for TWC long before any of y’all was born here in RVA. TWC and the client treated us (TSOs) like family. That time will never come back. The times have changed along with the people. You couldn’t wait to go to work and hated to leave smh now at the end of tour... RUN.

Pros

Ot

Overbidded

Great place

Its great place to work for the people are amazing and they pay you on time never have to worry about your check being wrong very prefessional and they care
Cultura laboral

The Co. was all way busy. with working different site and keep with all the clinic wish you did all the work site and have to check in on a regularIt a good co.

G4S Is An Okay Stepping Stone

I've learned that your immediate supervisors and management cares about the officers, but upper management does not. Our supervisors really try to look out for us and our personal lives when it comes to requesting time off and making shift switches with our coworkers. Upper management (the people that make the rules) are cheap penny-pinchers that only care about their dollars. They've tried to completely eliminate overtime by hiring more officers, but that leaves our supervisors to scramble and bust their butts to find a way to get those officers hours. Upper management randomly started to implement a strict no 16-hour shift. That sucks because, in most cases, doing a 16-hour shift is the only way for you to get an extra day off during the week without you missing hours from your check. Last year we received a 9 cent raise (*sarcastic* hooray!), then shortly after we received an 18 cent raise. You never get a raise based off of your own performance. The only way for you to move up in the company is if someone leaves. For example, I can apply to become a supervisor only if a supervisor leaves the company or if he/she leaves that position. The pay is good for CPO's. Most CPO's are either young (22-26 years old) or older (possibly retired). EVERYONE says that this should only be a stepping stone for the young people. The benefits aren't that good and you don't get any compensation after leaving G4S. If you work for G4S for 22 years and decide to leave, they'll have your post covered the very next day. It's easy to get stuck with the company. But it's also a pretty -

Pros

Pay, flexibility with hours

Upper management is horrible

Limited chances for advancement

Due to managements obsession with securing yearly bonuses, incompetent people are retained, fireable offenses are overlooked, and raises do not exist.

Average At Best

Plenty of hours but little or no advancement in position or pay. Job Culture = everyone talking about how bad the company is. No employee incentive to be "part of a team" and no back up if there are complaints...you are assumed wrong. No real representation from the so-called "union". Most likely told what you want to hear just to get you out of the office or off the phone with no intention or follow up.

Pros

Pay

Read Above
Cultura laboral

Not a bad company to work for

decent company to work for, when I worked there it sometimes seemed that they had their hands full with too many contracts and too few employees to handle them. I only left the company because the client I worked for went with a different security company and I was asked to transition to the new company.
  • Empresas