logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Shift Manager en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 164 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,407 evaluaciones

Its a fun place to work

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
I am a quick learner and I easily adopt to new working environment and that is what makes me enjoy working here since its a fast working pace. Also, all officers do have a clean, neat professional appearance.

Better than most

The company itself is OK. The bad is the quality of the people that are hired as Supervisors. The client is always asking security to do more which gets old. The worst part is never knowing if your relief is going to call off or be late. I got another armed post with a small company paying $18 Hr and I have set hrs with no other guards and no client telling me what to do.

G4s

The company is an okay place to work for. Like any company, there are pluses and negatives. If you are looking for overtime, then this company can supply endless amounts of it.

Okay for security

Not an overall bad company, just have a couple of management issues. Like working with people schedules and requested days off. And not being paid when working additional events.

Professional Environment

Allowed me to gain a lot of experience in the security field. I appreciated the hours and being off on weekends, It allowed me to have time with my kids.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

keep your head down and don't make waves

If you're looking for a short term job this is a place for you. If you're looking for a career look elsewhere. I've witnessed management throw officers under the bus just to keep their jobs.

Great Job, Horrible Ethics

I was employed as a shift supervisor. My post was amazing and the pay was decent for my job duties. The only thing I liked about this company were their benefits. However the company’s ethnics are horrible. This statement applies to the Riverside, CA location ONLY. They don’t do proper investigations when it comes to cases, terminations and etc. The Riverside office is very unorganized and only cares about hiring people to reduce their turnover rate. Also there’s a lot of favoritism within upper management.

Disorganized Company

This company was the worst I ever worked for. The upper management was very unprofessional. And I was forced to leave because I was told that I didn't meet the qualifications for the job criteria for the New contract signed by the client in which I have 10 years of adult corrections. I wasn't even offered another job at another job site. They also have problems paying some of the employees.

Security @Mastercard in Purchase NY

MasterCard site is not a good place to work at the time. Too much overtime, working doubles, not enough Officers. 15 dollars for unarmed, 26 for armed, 26.50 shift armed lead, 27 for site armed supervisor. No raises, 1 week vacation after one year of full time work. No sick pay. Two Officers were removed for allegedly for gossiping about the MasterCard Security Manager which they flatly denied. Too many issues at this time.

Pros

Free coffee

Contras

Lots of walking, Hot in summer, cold in winter inside building

Hospital Security

The schedule is a joke. The turn over rate with this is staggering to say the least which makes people who need a paycheck suffer working crazy morning, mid, and overnight schedules with no differential. Training is what you get in your D license class and then 1 week with a crotchety older man in Orlando who treats everyone like they're five.

Good Company

Good working conditions and excellent roster pattern. Training is current and relevent. Management are always on hand for advice and support. Never any issues with wages always on time and correct.

G4S Is Mass Production

Company is long on image and short on substance. The company is client focused at the expense of employees. Expect no backup as you will get none. It is a shame as the people are good.

Backstabbing

This place was great, for awhile. I enjoyed the people that I worked with. I was busy nearly all day and could find things to do, when I wasn't. My shifts, generally, ran very smooth. However, this didn't last. Once a manipulative individual was hired, things began to change. Due to a lie and a lack of investigating, I was fired for something that never happened. Moral of the story, don't trust people that work here.

Low morale

Watch out for back stabbers that are trying to make a name for themselves. Low pay for the amount of work you do. .38 cent raise in last 3 years of contract. Don’t plan staying at this job to make a career.

Pathetic

A waste of time in the work environment with contradictive management. There are a lot of Favoritism within the company as well. Some employees can get removed from their post just because a supervisor is feeling bitter with them, without explanation.

Pros

Variety of job areas

Management!!

Great Work Experience

While working for G4S, it has given me the opportunity to improve my supervisory skills being able to lead and bring a team of employees together. I look forward to becoming an armed guard within the G4S company in the state of new jersey .
Cultura laboral

Great poeple and great advancement.

I have enjoyed my position with G4S ever since it began. They hired me at a new account and in under a year I had the pleasure of becoming a Shift Supervisor at the site. The management staff at the site have been great to work with. I am very thankful for the opportunity I was given and look forward to advancing my career!

Very promising postions

G4S is a very huge company so just about anywhere you can transfer or relocate that best fits you. Contracts are often lost but it doesn't take much to get you another position in your preferred area.

Get out what you put in

G4S Secure solutions is better than most security companies. Above average pay depending on the site. It is very hard to get fired, if you do get removed it's a client request. G4S will get you another job site but it will not be close to your home. Security work does not attract the best of workers so it is easy to rise to the top.Don't call off, don't be late and careful with the cell use.

Very disorganized.

Company did not have a clear game plan. We had little to no operational guidelines. Corporate management would frequently reverse decisions and uproot established employees. Clear expectations were not given. No return on time invested.

Contras

Little to no meaningful career advancement. Felt defeated after months of no progress.
Cultura laboral

Good place to work at times. Learned how to take care of the customers needs and listen to their needs. I enjoyed my location and everyone knew me and came to me if they had a question.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general