G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Officer en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 4475 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.204 evaluaciones
Necesitan Mejorar sus Operaciones Con Empleados Vacaciones Sueldos Uniformes
Pros
Buena Industria
Empleados Necesitan mejores Beneficios
Cultura laboral
The G4S staff / management where I worked was a joke .Unprofessional and incompetent spring to mind .G4S management had no idea what was going on and the staff where in cahoots with the management of the site rather than G4S.Wouldn't work for them again if they paid me a fortune .
Pros
Easy life / no management
Long hours / poor wages
Cultura laboral
The Project managers and captains here are evil. They will throw you under the bus to cover their tale and make up things to suspend you. It’s a quick job to get if you’re in a bind but don’t stay long.
Cultura laboral
I worked with some great people who normally go above and beyond. Good culture. While you do your very best. Never go sick. Always turn up. Help with overtime and holiday cover and more. If you go sick. You don't get paid. One way street really.
Pros
Money OK. Shift pattern OK. People OK.
No sick pay. No awards.
Cultura laboral
Great place to work. Management is awesome.I feel needed. They are willing to work with you on the shift hours. I have served at several different post. So, it never gets monotonous
Pros
Management are great people to work for.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
G4S do not take care of their employees at all when you need something there is no one to help you and there is no communication along coworkers and supervisor
Cultura laboral
If it wasn’t being clear with info on the job tasks, it was being completely ignorant to where I could use the restroom. No matter how much extra I did it felt like I was not taken care of by anyone above me. I worked with a dislocated pinky, that I got on the job, and I was treated like a burden even tho they wanted me to work. On top of all that I have listed, they took my site transfer with out letting me know I would be paid less at the new site, and expected me to work at this new site for the lower pay until they found a spot for me at a site that paid as much as I was making at another site. Most management talk down to or full on degrade their employees.
Pros
Lots of overtime
Mandatory overtime
Cultura laboral
Good company to work for. I work on the TD bank contract and the pay is good better then most security companies. You get benfits better then most other companies. The work is easy, the managers do not bother you. All you got to do is show up on time, do your work and you will have no issues. Ones you do that you will have no issues. If you have your security license, it is one of the best places to work(again speaking from working for them on thier TD bank contract)
Pros
Good pay, good benfits
None so far
Cultura laboral
Decent employer until you find a path of your own the hours are long and chill but also busy at times. There is plenty opportunities for overtime. 401K options!!!
Pros
Employment
Demanding Schedule
Cultura laboral
While I am thankful for my time spent working with G4S, they have their issues like any other company. I do not believe that they value their employees or their contracts as they should. This is my only from my viewpoint. It allowed to to cover my basic bills for the time that was needed. If you love overtime, they have it.
Pros
Overtime
Contras
does not value the individual
Cultura laboral
Personally speaking, I enjoy working at G4S; however, I understand that some assignments have restrictions that may impact employee attitude. Due to staffing issues, it may sometimes be difficult to provide employees with scheduled breaks.
Pros
I have a great work assignment and work schedule
Contras
Benefits can always be better.
Cultura laboral
Working conditions leave much to be desired. Guard shack a health issue, customer promises better conditions but finds a way to ignore them. We have no real authority, better description is red headed step child, everything is our fault.
Contras
Poor, working conditions, lack of support from upper management.
Cultura laboral
Hands Down G4s Operates On A Military Strict Platform But Overall I Love It Because It Sets Structure.. They Are Truly The Best Security Company That I Have Worked For While Being Employed In The Security Field
Cultura laboral
Always felt like I was never appreciated. Terrible management and supervisors especially the Security Director from Harlingen. Not a good place to work at all. Especially during the pandemic they don't care at all about your well being and will put your health at risk.
Pros
Security experience
Cultura laboral
G4S as a whole is not a bad company. How your day to day job is depends on which site they place you. Get used to a revolving door with employees that’s typically how security jobs are. Overall not bad.
Cultura laboral
Terrible work environment plagued with bad management and horrible customer service, little to no chance of advancement. Totally not a good company to work for.
Too many to describ
Cultura laboral
There is no direction with the local office. The pay has remained the same for two years with no explanation. There is no opportunity for advancement.
Pros
Free training, free uniforms
Contras
Bad management and no pay raises
Cultura laboral
I stand all day long. Staring at the road and people walking by. Only a 1/2 hour lunch. According to other guards I have spoken to, and who have been there a long time, there is no moving up in the company unless you are a complete sycophant. Also according to those guards, you will not get time off as they have some bogus review every 6 months to earn a week off, and which they will not pass the majority of the guards. At the same time, incompetent people thrive at G4S while the ones with the skills will soon leave. Their training once out in the field is non-existent unless you find another guard to show you. The supervisors just like to read off of the Standard Operating Guides and count that as training.
Pros
Nothing really
Contras
Boredom. Pointless reports. Lack of real training.
Cultura laboral
I was given a position of shipping and receiving and patrol. However I wasn't aware of the shipping and receiving. Shipping and receiving is not security work and it's like learning a foreign language to me with all the strange courts and details you have to go through. other than that so far it's been pretty good company to work for and I'm still there
Pros
Competitive pay 16 hours of training nice uniforms good benefits.
Contras
Don't always tell you exactly what you'll be doing.
Cultura laboral
I enjoy coming to work every day! Easy post and decent pay. The people here are easy to work and I see my supervisor often so I feel comfortable. Every day is new.
Cultura laboral
Not enough pay to survive unless you're single, without children and live with your parents. Poor management, employees constantly calling off forcing you to be move to another, unexpected location. Not trained enough. one day trained at a post and then you're on your own.
Pros
It's a job
Not a career