logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Guard en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 1435 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

basically taking care of workers in the buildings

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
taking care of workers in the buildings , scanning safety machines making sure no weapons or other hazardous materials enter the buildings and make daily rounds on each floor checking alarms etc.

Great Company To Work For

They are by far one of best security companies to work for the pay is excellent and they have great post's. You can make lots of overtime. I really recommend G4S.

Pros

Salary, Opportunities For Overtime, Great Jobs

Benefits are Costly

Doesn’t care for employees

No Financial compensationManagement is very slow at responding to emailsDoes not care for employees - only cares for contracts filledPay is very little for hours and responsibilitiesVery high turn over rate on certain sites - cannot keep employees Demeaning to workersCompany who does background checks make it very difficult - implemented yearly background checks.

Pros

Looks good on resume

Contras

Does not care for employees
Cultura laboral

I love it it's good company

G4S is good and cool company I love to work here but I want to my pay check on time in my account every two weeks I start again to go with this company I have no problem thank you
Cultura laboral

Great at the start, got worse over time

They make you feel warm and fuzzy at the start, you think wow what a great job! Then I tried to ride through the ranks and was able to and they put me me in a really horrible situation that I tried to fix over and over again but couldn’t thanks to the union and when things got bad I got blamed for them, I then got bumped back down and have been treated like garbage ever since. I was working great hours at a site for a few months, then one day I get sent out on Covid leave for a week or so and the before I come back I find out my hours are changing and they hired another officer and if I wanna work at the site I gotta take the worse hours.

Pros

Decent pay, decent work

Contras

District Managers are the worst, they hire anyone so Officer quality it bad
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Stressful

A lot of moving around stressful if you don’t enjoy security work. Driving around all day not using my brain was the worst. Most people are good looking for the negative was not my cup of tea

Pros

Pay

It’s a job

It’s like any other job pros and cons to everything you have to be a site for a year in order to qualify for benefits which sucks but they pay is decent like I said pros and cons

Excellent place to work.

Management is always there to help you find answers to your questions. Hours are fair. Staff at G4S are very helpful as well. Training is compliant and knowledgeable with today's industry.

Pros

Great working environment

Short notice for shifts
Cultura laboral

The uniforms and clocking in

No not a good company to work for they will take your job and give it to someone else and won’t have another location for you to work at and they don’t give pay raises. no compensation for Covid-19. I was off with my Husband for Covid-19 and didn’t receive pay .

Pros

No bring your own

Short breaks
Cultura laboral

Good pay but standing a lot

The pay is okay for the amount of work you do. Guards are placed in banks and stand for long hours so get comfortable shoes. Customers are crazy and disrespectful. The bank and G4S could use better communication. Guards have been left standing outside during snow storms due to their lack of communication.

Pros

Pay

Contras

Lack of communication, crazy customers, standing

Get ready to stand

Guards are sent to different bank locations and stand for long hours. Get ready to deal with belligerent customers and lots of traveling. The pay is okay.

Pros

Pay

Contras

Standing long hours, crazy customers, far traveling distance
Cultura laboral

I wanna like too job there

I know G4s is a good company,i wanna interested to job there.Because G4s company have lots of facilities too work there.Specially i like this company
Cultura laboral

Great place to work but little advancement opportunities

I enjoyed working for this company and all the people I've worked with over the years. The supervisors and management are understanding, friendly and patient. The pay is decent but you can't live off of it and depends mainly on the site you work at. If you're looking for a place to further your career then this job is not for you. The opportunities for advancement are few and far in between as they require strong relationships and trust with management. The communication and response can be better from the management side when it comes to certain changes and information.

Pros

Benefits, flexibility, vacation

Communication, little advancement, wage

The worst

They give you the wrong information when you go to the training class. They are unorganized. The vacation hours suck. Upper management almost never comes to the site to check on things or even bring supplies. If you need stuff from them you are going to have to meet them or go to the main office.
Cultura laboral

Its a place to start, but not to stay.

It is your typical contract security company-low pay -some amazing team members -lots of overtime available-get everything from corporate in writing as they will tell you one thing and do another.-You will be promised (free/paid) training but often it will be not provided.- your uniforms will fall apart after a few wears and washes knowing how to sew will be an asset.

Lots of hours

Unlimited overtime, can be good or bad but you may end up working 80 hours a week, they also stopped paying for training. but has been stable throughout coronavirus.

Pros

fairly easy job

long hours always understaffed

Not demanding.

Corporate virtual traing is EXCELLENT. Site training is nonexistent. The site is an easy duty. Supervision is nonexistent. Uniforms are required by corporate but not provided by the site.

Pros

Excellent work environment.

No site training.
Cultura laboral

Not a great place to work

Lot of favoritism between friends. Not a good place to work. Don't apply there if you are looking for a career. Look somewhere else for a job, and guidance.

Pros

N/a

Not worth your time

They are so wishy washy eith their managment and your schedule one week im working over 40 at different sites everyday the next week i work 1 day for 4 hours no communication within managment
Cultura laboral

Stressfull but nice workplace.

It's good to work in G4S & the have the best standard costumer relationship & cares, but somehow stressful in terms of pressures from the management, salary payment is more faster & adequate.

Health-care
Cultura laboral

Good firm, well established.

Started with this company a few months ago. Have found them fair, and they have gotten me some decent shifts. I have not liked every shift the same, especially queue management, but it has all worked out alright.

Pros

Good company, good shifts.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general