logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Security Guard en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 1435 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.407 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

basically taking care of workers in the buildings

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
taking care of workers in the buildings , scanning safety machines making sure no weapons or other hazardous materials enter the buildings and make daily rounds on each floor checking alarms etc.

Not bad

They can do better. Lots of overtime and very flexible with my school schedule. I work 40+ hrs every week and the pay is ok. Communication has improved a lot since I started working here

Well....it's a paycheck.

If you go in not expecting too much from anybody in management, you'll do just fine here. Most importantly, be sure to get everything in writing, and be sure to log your hours, because promises are easily broken, and hours are easily cut.

Pros

Yeah right.

Contras

Minimum room for advancement, no dependable coworkers or management, unless you're lucky, and say good bye to your social life.

Easy job for the pay

They usually have overtime and they treat you pretty decently it's a pretty big company so they have a good amount of contracts so they usually have something to fit your needs

Pros

Eazy work for the pay and job security

Contras

Standing and working outside for long hours

Very bad company

G4S is a complete waste of a time of a company when I work there they had us working in places that were filled with rat feces and they would always stress us out about work

Pros

Job

Bad people
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Always fun working for G4’s we can be one of the very best

Always on time do your very best come to work G4’s is the company to work for if you are looking for a good job the job location is good no one really bother you at this site just you and the customer and the computer 👩‍💻 that all for now just

Contras

That good money and time

Plenty of room to grow

I've worked here about two years now. There are lots of opportunities to grow because you can basically be sited anywhere based on your credentials. They train you for everything except CPL. Easy and simple job if you follow protocols. You could enter this company with nothing and gain everything in a short time. Once you're trained, management isn't really involved at all. Basically forgotten about until you reach out. For some people, that's good news..

Pros

Ease of growth and independence

You're basically a barcode

Lol

I worked at Calgary location. The was stolen my hours and I have to fight back to get it. The only i like about it is if you do your job properly no one tell your what to do
Cultura laboral

Contract companies are all the same.

High turnaround rate for employees. One leaves the company( quit or fired) another person is hired. Your just another body to them. If you do your job, that's well and good. If the client said something negative about you( it can be a lie), the company will remove you from the post no questions asked. Because the company will throw you out before they loose the contact. All contract security companies are the same at the end of the day.

Pros

You get a paycheck

Contras

High turnaround rate, management entitlement issues, set pay rates( no pay raise), no advancement
Cultura laboral

Lack of continuity, promising more than received, skills vs likes

About normal for security work. Always needing more people. Warm bodies over skilled and work ethics. 75% transitional employees. ********************
Cultura laboral

Long hours and no breaks

You don’t work the shift you’re hired for and get no breaks. If the supervisors don’t hand pick you, they treat you like trash. The client is great to work with though.

Pros

Nice clients

No breaks

Pretty straight forward job

It’s a cool job for students, retirees, or single persons looking for a job just to “get by” and pay the bills. Not quite a career type job or one you can really rely on to support a family and pay the usual expenses. Hiring process is iffy, they hire just about anybody and the people they hire and bring in can often be unreliable. It’s nice they give people a chance though. A lot of overtime opportunities which are optional. Don’t have to pick up additional shifts if you don’t want to.

Pros

Laid back, easy money, simple tasks

Contras

Subpar benefits, low pay, questionable employees

It's a specialized Temp Agency

Like any other security company, it's decentralized and impersonal. Management tends to change without any real reason, so it makes it difficult to get used to a Management style, before it changes again. Depending on the assignment, the pay varies, but rarely matches the risk (especially if you're in a healthcare setting.

Contras

Bad money, equipment is non-existent and you're just a warm body, to meet their commitment
Cultura laboral

Good pay but not Steady work

This job paid well but failed as far as consistent work and good management. Misinformed by management all the time. . ...I was always being laid off because of changes with the bank. Management was slow responding or either no response at placing me at another location if laid off. but would get a text after 14 days that showed I hadn't worked in 14 days after laid off.. which is a joke... I was always on time and didn't miss any days..I felt like I invested in the company but the company wasn't invested in me.. I had all credentials ..Permit to carry, Guard card etc.. Although they had openings they still wouldn't place me in the available positions although initially I was told by Management they would. Good for a part time job but not a main source of income..

Pros

decent pay

Job security

Tolerable

Pay was relatively low, and the regional manager refused to approve vacation time for anyone from October to January. They train you properly, which is more than some companies. Not a terrible place to work, but not a great one either.

Fun work place

Working with gas is great salaries on time paid over time .Management great all staff cooperate provide uniforms etc witer uniforms provided over for example gloves face mask etc time to time information about any changes are updated on yours mail happy working with gas thanks.

Poor management. Decent job

The job as a whole isn't terrible but it does not come with any perks or benefits. The hours are okay but they would make you pick an extra shift making you believe you are getting paid overtime but instead cancel your scheduled shift next week. So all you are doing is favors for them without any added benefits for your own self. Management is poor and has already created loopholes to cover themselves

Do not waste your time.

G4S is horrible with communcation. They constantly mess with your schedule and it don't matter to them if it works for you ot not. I have been with this company going on 2 years and lately it has gone down hill badly. I am leaving this company as soon as I find another job. The pay sucks. I wouldn't recommend nobody to this company at all.

Pros

It's a job.

Everything.
Cultura laboral

If I had to sum it up in to one word it would be Professional

Professionals are what you will find when you sign up to work at G4S there are a lot of good hard working people here at least from what I have seen over the last 16 months there will always be someone posting a negative review but not me G4S is a great company with a management team that places there subordinates needs before there own even when there trying to manage their own massive work loads.

Pros

Supportive Co-workers

Do not do it

You will never get a raise, they'll work you to death and never be consistent with a location. You don't know if you'll have a job at the end of the week. It's actually disappointing that this job is so draining. I did not have a nice experience at all. Don't waste any time here, get the free license class and then quit.

Pros

overtime

Contras

rude asf, no raises, looked down on
Cultura laboral

Already active in the job places..

G4S is thi beter than more company's.. G4S Pay Good salary good sutys good turnovers the Guard. All Banifits Goverment is allow the G4S our guard. Is very very very good company all the World.

Pros

Free lunch

¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en G4S. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.Haz una pregunta

Puntuación general