G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Custom Protection Officer en G4S

Título del empleo
Ubicación
Se encontraron 793 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 15.287 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Decent Job, challenging at times with different clients and VIPS on site. Overall good team
Pros
Decent Pay Rate
Healthcare, dental care
Cultura laboral
G4S was a very good company to work for especially for gaining experience. The company is a very outgoing company and there are a lot of opportunities.
Cultura laboral
This company provides great training and adequate preparation for on the job encounters to successfully prepare for the management of the staff and healthy safety of the client.
Cultura laboral
Informing the hiring team when you are hire of your plans will help in the long run. The overall job is not fast past but can be fulling in the interaction with the client during the normal day to day operation. Being prepared for the daily operation will be imperative for your day to day ease or lack of ease of the day. The stander is high, the company is a good company to get exposure in the field of security. But ultimately you should only be using this company as short term resume building and education stop in your career. If you are willing to move from account to account then there is growth available in the company but it is hard to get out of some account that need you
Pros
Mulitple work locations
Contras
Long hours and short turn around
Cultura laboral
Most of the sites you work at are very apperciative of your presence and are thankful for your time and service. Pay is good for a security company that hires veterans.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
I really enjoyed my time at G4s the pay check was stable and the schedule management work with you when you need to take time off this job is convenient for working parents.
Cultura laboral
If i could give them zero star i could . Am a former employee lasvegas Nevada g4s secure solution they are racist. You call a project manager on weekends on job related and he tells you don bother me on weekends i gat important stuff to do just like i don call you at 0200 a0m a0m like boss
Cultura laboral
The pay rate is extremely good and they are very professional I love my job and you feel wanted only issue is they have a thing with facial hair so you have to be clean shaven and also the benefit are not the best but are pretty good other than that great company and I see myself advancing in the future my goal is to hopefully become a captain or work in HQ
Cultura laboral
The more you put into your job or career, the more you will achieve and obtain from it. The management has always worked with me very closely when I have needed something, especially during my kidney stone issue.
Cultura laboral
No sick days and they speak to their employees like we are all replaceable tools. They show no respect and have no concern for our needs at work or outside. They wrote up a friend of mine for not working off the clock.
Cultura laboral
This company is a good solid company that looks out for their employees . Offers great pay at Great locations and room for advancement. G4S also has an early payoff option to help in the event you have an emergency before your paycheck date is
Cultura laboral
The job has a variety of out looks, on the daily routine, be it an early start or late finish, the quality of the team members are a high professional level and carry their job and tasks out to a high standard regardless to what there job consists of or the duration of it. My time in Iraq has brought out my understanding of the multi cultures ranging from the locals to the vast variety of clients that come to Iraq for there work. Patience is the key to the success in getting the job or task done, regardless the role or job you are set.
Cultura laboral
I think this company is to big.It means well, but it has lost the sense of the how it got here...PEOPLE! The security field has blown up, security and qualified people to meet a certain criteria has gotten a big need. The days of hiring some tired old, retired, cop veteran or correctional officer is OVER! where I am at, we are un depaid, under manned, and under equipped! .The turn over is ridiculous, once they get hired, they are looking else where and get hire by other companies and for more pay, the county is pulling many CPO'S..for their school security , paying 4 dollars a hour more.and with paid HOLIDAYS.. I am working 6 days a week, because we cannot stay fully staffed and many post MUST be manned..per the contract...but when many people we provide security for ask, where is the other officers, when I tell them they left for higher paying jobs, ...We stand with law enforcement and many G4S officers are experienced been to more academies and have both military and law back ground, but are being paid, 20 dollars lower the the law enforcement officer, and we are do the same job!!...and on some days MORE! We put ourselves in harms way everyday, just like they do, and get less respect and low low pay...When new officer come on board and they see whats happening, they leave!!!!.. We are equipped less then a LEO, but have as much and some cases more experience.....The sergeants, are responsible for 18 officers and post in 4 buildings. Plus verourse court activities. .they are on their feet 12 hours straight, paper work and dealing with the county sergeants, the public..for - más...
Cultura laboral
They say they hire from within. But that is false. Great shift managers. if you want a life outside of work, not the greatest place. overall its a decent place to work. nothing bad to say about the G4S
Cultura laboral
it is a place to help and assist and provide security and safe working environment to customers. Additionally, be involved and proactive in providing good customer service for the customers and all those who need your assistance.
Cultura laboral
working as a patrol officer for G4S , I learn how to deal with different type of race and how i should handle certain situation. it helps with patient because with I deal with different individuals everyday working.
Cultura laboral
So G4S is an awesome company as far as reputation and history as well as online training available. However, management lacked here. It seemed like management was always changing and none of them wanted to communicate with each other. Wish led to a lot of miscommunication. As for training, whatever you have, forget it. I was advised none of my certifications from state would be held and none of it helped to advance. The turnover rate was high and i truly fewl like it was because of management and the increase of people stabbing one another in the back. Now as for people in other locations, they had awesome experiences with G4S but the branch i worked for just didn't seem to appreciate those that worked for them nor help their team. Now should the opportunity arise to work for another branch then I'll do it but not the branch i worked for last. That is a no-go.
Cultura laboral
I agreed to stay on this job for approximately one year and that should have told me then that I was going to have issues, which I did. I already had extensive experience in security and a BA degree in Criminology. They paid me 11.00 an hour and said that I would get 12.00 an hour when I certify for a weapon, but they never gave me the opportunity to certify even though I asked many times. They incorrectly had me listed for benefits and when they finally notified me, they would not allow me to correct it properly even though it was their error. I honored my 1 year commitment and then I got out of there.
Cultura laboral
Been with 2 other security companies prior to here. This one is the best by a mile. The pay is significantly above average for the security industry, especially if you are an Upscale or Custom officer. The benefits are pretty sad, so I didn't waste my money signing up for any. I don't plan to make it a career, but it pays the bills for now. My job is very easy and I'm taking home $1800-2000 a month.
Cultura laboral
The company is based on great principles and offers a lot of training opportunities. The district manager is very respectful and responsive to concerns.
Pros
Variety of work assignment and shifts
Contras
Can be replaced or reassigned without notice
Cultura laboral
I got fired for being transsexual and a disabled veteran. I worked a year and a half with no possible pay-raise increase and missed maybe 1 day. Had 3 rough months....out.
  1. Custom Protection Officer