logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de CPO en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 89 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Depends who you get good with

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Get in good with the managers you will definitely be okay try to stay cool with just your co workers you’ll hear complaining all day like your in high school

terrible company

Management might as well be a bunch of monkeys, you have to pay for any benefits, they do offer job security but that's because people are always quitting, overall only work for this company if you are desperate for a job!

Pros

money

everything else

regular

Clock in to a post for the day. Wait for either a customer or employee for any assistance.
Cultura laboral

Company is unprofessional and unreliable

I gained employment through this company nearly six months ago. In the beginning I thought that all was great, but as situations pertaining to my employment developed, I grew to learn that the management was very unreliable and unprofessional. To top it off I have had three pay decreases, for no reason. Have never been disciplined on any level. Now I am facing a lay-off with no return I am being told. Common sense says don't hire if you don't have the space or funds? Maybe that's just me though-

Pros

none!

Contras

the space isn't long enough to list 'em all....
Cultura laboral

Enjoyed working in the field

Learned to deal with difficult people (Inmates), and dealing with people on a regular basis. Enjoyed working the available overtime. Working on a site, without supervision, being your own boss.

Pros

you eat when you want to eat.

Contras

brown bagging your lunch.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Dallas office standard workplace harassment policy

Starting pay, $7.50 if you go through orientation...$12.00+When absorbed from another company.The Dallas office is a mess. Branch manager promotes and backsAcct & site mgrs that lie, will use fear and intimidation tacticts generally making your life hell by shorting you hours and refusing to place you on alternate sites.THIS BRANCH IS POORLY RUN, MISMANAGED AND NEEDS TO BE INVESTIGATED!!Word of warning....go with another company and save yourself a headache!!

Contras

low pay, gossipy drama queens, hostile management
Cultura laboral

Not the best job, but it is a job so stop whining

People fail to realize that this is "Security" not law enforcement. You don't get to chase bad guys and have high speed pursuits. Your typical shift is probably really boring. However, it is a job and I applied to them and they didn't come begging me to work for them.If I don't like it I can change it. You and you alone are in charge of your life. Just remember that the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence. be part of the solution and not part of the problem. Believe me the other major companies are a lot worse.

Pros

free uniforms, co-workers are great

Contras

benefits are not that great $$$, pay could be better
Cultura laboral

Company good in securing contracts.

Pay is adequate for this area. I have worked numerous work sites due to coverage requirements. I have worked the health department, both social services(Durham county) and the libraries, CO-OP, special events(football, proms etc.) in Wake, Johnston, Durham counties

Pros

flexible

i can't think of any.
Cultura laboral

worst company ever worked for

They always mess up on my paychecks. They tell you when you are hired that you make one about but never pay it to you. One supervisor there does not need to supervise people at all.

lie to you all the time