logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de CPO en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 89 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

Depends who you get good with

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Get in good with the managers you will definitely be okay try to stay cool with just your co workers you’ll hear complaining all day like your in high school
Cultura laboral

Productive and professional place to work

I was working as a part time CPO. My supervisor was professional and helpful. I had a great working relationship with our client as well as those in a management/supervisor position. Bottom line be a professional, trustworthy employee and you will have no problems at G4S.

Insulting raise

CPO’s in Tampa are armed and working in high risk facilities. There is little to no training. Some unarmed guards are getting $15hr-up on other sites. Once you sign on to a site, you will have a very difficult time trying to get a better paying site. It is recommended by management that you quit G4S, then reapply to a different site. There may/ May not be a raise.

Don't do it

THE MOST unorganized company(BOCA) I have ever worked for and with. I can not begin to tell you about the inequality, unprofessionalism, sexism and racism I've seen with this company. Let's also not start on the low rate of pay, but the managers, directors expect so much from officers. It is said to be one of the better security companies, LOL! Side note there are some managers, supervisors that do their best to work with officers, usually overshadowed by the POLITICS.

Pros

N/a

N/a
Cultura laboral

Good people to work with, but horrible people to work for.

Coming to the end of my working career and I have never worked for a group such as this. They act as though they have no idea what they're doing. Having a core management group, you can count on, is everything. You can't count on these people. My account is close to home and I have a couple years to retirement, so I'll put up with it. Being a former manager, in my past careers, I'd have to say I'd fire everyone at the main office.

Pros

Good accounts to work for

Management is horrible
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Some things are good !!!

I would have loved to stay on with them but the management dose not care enough about the CPO’s in the streets. UNLESS YOU’RE IN THE CLICK!!! They have Supv on the trains that I think have NEVER EVER. Worked the streets. In any real type of law enforcement.... from Jamaica and other foreign countries don’t AND DONT KNOW HOW TO TALK TO THERE OFFICERS ON THE LINE. believe any of them were ever in law-enforcement

Pros

Some good

Contras

Very poor management mainly road supervises.
Cultura laboral

Preferential treatment and lack of qualified supervisors continuously lowers moral

Poor leadership some of which sleep on duty while others dont know how to successfully communicate simple tasks and duties. Pay does not reflect the duties assigned .
Cultura laboral

Flexibility in scheduling, recommended to someone going to school, pay was better than most other companies in the area. Provide uniforms and very easy to exchange them if need to.

Pros

Flexibility, coworkers CPO

I stayed for my manager

i wanted to quit pretty early at this place. but my manager was very understand and easy to get along with. the site i worked at wasn't necessarily hard. but there was alot of me to do so i got stressed out pretty easily but again management is pretty awesome depending on the site you go to.

Negative unprofessional and unpleasant

I worked for G4S for over 5 years and up until my last year of employment I was very satisfied with the company. This all changed when my dad passed away and I needed some time to deal with the loss. I had been a very good employee taking in many supervisory roles. My request for time off was denied and I was told I needed to snap out of it by the regional manager. Needles to say after that my experience with then went down hill to the point legal action had to be taken.

Contras

Nothing is ever dealt with but just pushed under the rug.

Good Companny

Good management lots of benefits, plenty of overtime available and above standard pay for the area. If you have an eye for detail and are good with customer service this is a great job.

They just didn’t care.

I was just a body to fill their schedules. They really didn’t care about the employees. Money hungry corporate. Messed up paychecks. Horrible in every way.

Contras

Uncertain hours, low pay, poor management.
Cultura laboral

Not the job I applied for

I was pressed to take a job I didn't apply for, they said take it or leave it!! I think that was very unprofessional of them to be trying to hire good employees when they do not care about the employees!

Pros

Not much

Unprofessional Administration

chaotic management

Good equipment, typical low pay. When I was there the office was very disorganized. HR seemed to work if and when she wanted. Secretary was unable to handle a detail oriented job, and HRs work was left with her when HR was not working. Trainer was a marine and was excellent. If you are a CPO, it is a full day of paperwork for an $11/ hr job at best. Even an armed bank job is only $12/hr. My first day of work I was given the wrong day and time by the secretary, and my first day was actually at their office. They will screw up your G license paperwork, so have your G before you get there if CPO is your choice. Had a great supervisor in the field, and some great coworkers, G4 just could not retain them. Very high rate of turnover. They were down 15 positions when I started. Several weeks later I was in the office and there were 5 trash bags full of uniforms in the floor. People that had quit that week, and it was only 7am on Thursday. I left a week or two later and two more left with me.

Pros

Good equipment

office was very disorganized

Poor Management

The people in the office are the worse. They lie and want to take you through so much in order to get a day off. They lack respect. That’s my biggest problem. There is horrible communication between the major and the captains. Rules change daily. There isn’t consistency and too much drama among the workers in the same department

Pros

30 minute lunch break

Contras

The supervisors are not trained
Cultura laboral

Excellent company to be apart of.

Working for this great company, has been a life changing experience. It feels like I was still active duty, working along side different types of people, that all have the same goals in carring out the mission, of being safe and making the clients feel safe..

Horrible!

The management skills at G4S are horrible. This place is completely unorganized and unprofessional. The lack of courtesy and acknowledgment for good employees is ridiculous. I was hired at G4S, put through training to be an armed guard then demoted of my position after working it for three months. I guess corporate didn’t believe my military skills were enough to fulfill the CPO position. I provided all information that was asked of me. All my paperwork was “inaccurately”filed in which was an administrative issue. I was put on an unpaid administrative leave for something that wasn’t even my fault. Mind you not I quit another job to come to G4S with high expectations to learn and gain more experience and this is how I am treated. I have lost so much respect for this company. The fact that they didn’t even call me for three weeks while on a unpaid leave shows how much they care for there employees. Mind you not I’m of military service and have been completely treated like my qualifications mean nothing. I thought highly of this company, and the people when I first started, but I’ve become completely discouraged with the management skills and improper treatment. No one should be treated like this. I would not recommend anyone work for this company.

lies bad leadership

I am writing this comment about my experience with G4S because of the lies of the position that I was offered. I was told that I would be doing very important work and that supervisors were need at this location as opposed to another job. background law enforcement and military experience. They lied! the job was nothing that they claimed it was and their were no sup positions. Then I enquired why I never got a response and to make matters worse they lied about the pay rate. massive turn over rate close to 100%. I was told that it got so bad before I got hired that the ENTIRE CREW WITH SUP got very upset with management that they abandoned the site. Do not work for G4S.

Pros

non

liars
Cultura laboral

G4S is a great company to work for.

I have enjoyed working for G4S, I just wish to be closer to home. Driving 120 miles per day heading to work and back is hard. It is also over working my vehicle which I can not afford to replace at this present time.

Pros

flexability

flexability

Security

A typical day on the job was to inspect cargo and monitor who arrived and left the business area. It's slow-pace environment which is great if that's what you're looking for. Coworkers were nice to work with.

functionable

if you have a good work ethic and don't need to be directly supervised then only seeing your supervisor once every few months is okay, but it makes it difficult to to get job advancements, they are willing to let you work as much as you can handle or in some cases you are simply scheduled alot of extra overtime. great for single people who dont have much else to do but if you ever need time off its a massive hassle to get it off even for bereavement leave. overall i feel it comes down to the management you work under. The office i worked in was poorly managed.

Pros

plenty of overtime

Contras

poor managment in some offices, difficult to get time off when its needed
  • Empresas