logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Armed Security Officer en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 271 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

En banco america no es bueno hay que trabajar afuera deverian de cambiar ese sistema afuera

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Deverian de cambiar el Arma de revolver a pistola en estos tiempos el trabajar con revolver es un riesgo doble y creo que le deverian de exijir a sus clientes que los seguridad son seres humanos que el trabajar afuera con agua ,frio , viento, calor exesivo ni los animales so tratados asi , los trabajadores de Seguridad son seres humanos tratenlo con dignidad y respecto

Friendly staff..

Love it.. I just want to be able to advance and be a supervisor or site supervisor..Very professional company all around.. They supply everything you need.

Pros

The staff and the clients are all very good people

Healthcare sucks, dental sucks

Great Place to Work

I enjoyed my time while working at Wackenhut Services Inc. Staff and management was great and the job was enjoyable. I was allowed to work independently on routine work assignments and was required to attend special meetings and security training session as required.
Cultura laboral

Co workers and site supervisor were very friendly, helpful, and knowledgeable.

One of the issues that I had with working for G4S wast the lack of opportunity for advancement and promotions with the company. Also the lack of raises was an issue for me. One raise in the 12 years that the company has worked at the same site with only 1 week vacation and no chances of any extra paid leave dates.

Pros

Staff and site supervisor

Contras

Lack of raises, promotions, and any extra paid leave

Job review

Long hours can be called for overtime during your days off. Management needs improvement. Pay is decent but could be improved considering the amount of hours worked on a shift type schedule.

Pros

pay

Contras

Long hours/lack of effective management/call backs are common during days off.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Fast pase work place.

Just do what you were hired to do. And stay focused. Make sure you're in proper uniform. Because you're not only representing yourself. But the company as well.

Pros

30min lunch breaks

Healthcare Is okay

Boring Security Job

I liked working here. They have a strong emphasis on hiring veterans. When I first started working there all my managers were knowledgeable. The only drawback is unfulfilled promises of advancement and a good ol boy culture.

Pros

Good money to pretend your a statue all day

Contras

No advancement unless your the suck up type
Cultura laboral

Do not take the job unless you are desperate for money.

Coworkers are decent and friendly. Management staff is terrible. Does not give you all the gear you need. Lies to your face and when called out on lies, makes you the bad one. Perhaps other locations are better or even worse than the one in Cincinnati. OH. Highest paying positions within "armed security" however, it is for you to discover and decide what it is worth to you.

Pros

A LOT of over time, since no one wants to work for them.

Contras

You have to establish if working there worth your values, standards, and morals.
Cultura laboral

A steady and mundane job with limited with minimal beneficial advancement.

If your looking for a semimonthly paycheck with no desire to advance into a award winning career then this is your dream job! This is a type of job someone may use as a stepping stone to a more rewarding career. Not much for advancement opportunities and your pay is usually based on current contract terms with G4S's customers.

Pros

steady paycheck

Contras

lack of advancement and pay raises
Cultura laboral

Dont work for this company, its a joke.

I recommend asking questions about health plans, cost parking where going to be, if you'll have breaks they suppose to get by law, and how can I advance. Because I had horrible experience since I've been hired by this company. Toss you around like potatoes than doesnt work you after training because dont tell location your going to that location so they'll know your trained. Provide you right equipment to your job. I asked for uniforms since January and still ordering it they keep telling me. This job is a joke. They work you 12 hrs plus on your feet

Pros

Health, dental and vision

Contras

Breaks to none, pay for parking that is worth hr of your pay or more, no advancement

Great job

Been here a year and absolutely love my job and the site that I work at. Management is fantastic and easy to work with especially if something unexpected comes up in your life. I personally cannot recommend this company and this location enough. If you want to get into security I can't think of a better place to start

Pros

Unable to list them all

No Comment

Good Company... Hard to work for if you were not assigned to a permeate post. Had to do a lot of travel to get to some job sites. Pay was determined by the contract with customer so if you were assigned to one post one week and then another post the next week... your pay could be different from the other.

Productiv

Worked for the company for several years and only left the company due to the contract I was assigned to was taken over by a different security company.

Typical of Security Jobs

Provide Security by maintaining an alert status regardless of the specific post. Apply and maintain good communication skills both oral and written and observance of any possible criminal activity. Maintain a good work ethic and appearance.

Pros

Dealing with the public

Lack of sick pay and a contributory 401K

Very god company

Enjoyed working there at both plants , Training was on going and you can change out uniforms anytime you needed too. Vacation time was paid and available

Pros

good schedule

Contras

Need more of a pay raise

Shady Company

Garbage. Will not take care of you. Toxic environment. You are worthless. I got lucky enough to get decent pay and a great site manager that fought, tooth and nail for us. Corporate office is garbage, company is trash. Don't work here.

Overall a decent employer

Individual Site Supervisors are generally caring and professional, striving to build a team environment. Mandatory overtime happens, but infrequently. Upper management is less caring, not so good at fostering a team environment, pay could always be better!

Pros

Fair pay, caring supervisors, team environment

Contras

Mandatory overtime, upper management standoffish

Bad culture

Chilling work environment. Advancement is who you know. Favoritism. Retaliation. Low pay. Management works off a buddy system. Trying to take what little benefits we have.

Great Company

G4S is a great company to work for. The managers are firm but fair. Love working with my team. The company promotes from within.What I love about the job is meeting new people.

Diversity

A typical day at work, would be patrolling the site as well as making badges for employees/ visitors. I have the pleasure of working with 7 different officers from all walks of life. I enjoy my team as we learn from one another. The management has effective communication and open door policy. The hardest part working here, would have to be the no pay on Holidays. If we are closed on Holidays we miss hours on our check. The most enjoyable part of the job is learning new positions and interacting with the client.

Pros

Shifts

No sick leave

Armed Paramedic

Great position for new or experienced paramedics alike. Better pay than other paramedic positions, and less stressful as well. Do security patrols, but also prioritize medical responses. Have ALS equipment and medications, have your own vehicle to respond to emergencies. Interact regularly with local fire-rescue and police agencies, good for getting to know contacts in departments to advance yourself.
  • Empresas