logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Armed Security Officer en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 271 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

En banco america no es bueno hay que trabajar afuera deverian de cambiar ese sistema afuera

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Deverian de cambiar el Arma de revolver a pistola en estos tiempos el trabajar con revolver es un riesgo doble y creo que le deverian de exijir a sus clientes que los seguridad son seres humanos que el trabajar afuera con agua ,frio , viento, calor exesivo ni los animales so tratados asi , los trabajadores de Seguridad son seres humanos tratenlo con dignidad y respecto
Cultura laboral

G4S is a great company to work for, very professional, provided you with opportunities for advancement.

Again G4S is a great company to work for, provides you with opportunities for advancements, looks out for the well being of its employees, makes sure that you are properly trained for all assignments, have all needed equipment, provides you with great benefit options .

Supervision is terrible

Like any other security place, they don’t know who to promote or how to promote. Management doesn’t back up their guards, they simply do not care. No advancement at all, no opportunity for advancement. Some good people I met in the three years I worked there. The management and supervision was absolute garbage, half on a power trip, the other half doesn’t care. Don’t waste your time here.

G4s

Love this company, really need to be on more deployments as that is where you gain more experience and where you can actually make your money. Overall though the company is great. The only fault I have came across was a site supervisor that really does not need to be site supervisor, very unprofessional and really does not know the job., The company will not listen to that complaint and keeps this supervisor for some reason. I believe it is the fact they really don't know how he is and what he does as they do not review or ask other employees about site Supervisor.

They could do better

Lack of communication and set goals. Officers are not backed by command. Attention is focused on diciplining officer instead of retaining them, or bettering their officers through compensation and benefits. Not allowing officers to use protective equipment until an altercation had occurred. Worried more about stats than the moral of their officers.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

The best security company in the world !

Very good place to work. Very good management and education program. Very well organized and good training as well. The schedule is a stable of the most of the time. Very helpful management! I really recommend this company!

Bleh

Did not pay what was promised. Poor scheduling. Bad bad bad management. Poor equipment. Unsafe. Just wanted you to watch and not help like a real person should.
Cultura laboral

Profoessional place to work for minimum wage

years of enjoyable work , yet no chance of advancement or response to pay increase requests. the work was varied and interesting, mostly rrequiring overnight
Cultura laboral

Productive company, they give you the tools to succeed

Good company to work for, supervisors show concerns for officers, supervisors are willing to work with you if an emergency should happen or if you have an appointment on a particular day
Cultura laboral

Most enjoyable part of the job

Is when you get to go home. Not bad working for this company. Pay should be more. Im just glad i have a good management team with the support. One thing i do disagree with is the facial hair. Some upper management have facial hair and well not let grauds grow a mustache and goatee. Another thing is your only Issued 2 magazines if you are armed which should be 3.
Cultura laboral

Be prepared to get screwed over

Will not compensate for driving long distance after they change your schedule and force you to take the post. Continue to lie about transferring you (lose the paperwork at lot).

Job and expectations

No work life balance. I was accused of locking people in the building in which I was assigned to work in and I wasn’t even at work that day! They never investigated they just assumed based on what a maintenance man who didn’t care for me told them! My previous supervisor was amazing, when he left for a new job the new lady assigned was awful and she didn’t even attempt to help me when I tried to explain. The situation

Professional work environment

I worked for G4S for many years and did not have any issues with the staff and management. I would recommend any new employee to apply and work for them.
Cultura laboral

Management makes it difficult to want to continue working at my current location.

Management only cares about "them" looking good in the client's eyes and could careless about how they direct themselves toward you. Management treats people like they're dumb to make themselves seem superior when the job itself is not rocket science. G4S officers tend to be "Rent-a-cops" and focus on things that DO NOT concern security staff and has a demeanor that they own you. The only way you make money is if you work about 20+ hours of overtime with such little base pay. This job tends to promote the dumbest livestock just because they've stuck with the company and not because they've worked hard for a supervisor's position. When you tell them you can't work 12 days/nights straight they give you a bogus excuse as to why you're scheduled like so and tell you that's just they way it is. One day management seems alright but then the next day they say something completely contradicting as to what they just told you. This job is full of the military's rejects.

Pros

overtime and licenses obtained

Contras

The attitudes of leadership, it's not the military.

Guard work

Good retirement job except for no paid sick leave. Health insurance is available but not cheap. Job satisfaction depends on the site you are assigned to and if there is adequate staffing to avoid too many hours.
Cultura laboral

Great to work at, if given a full time schedule

Duties:armed patrol officer watching out for employees and customer safety by intercepting transients or mentally delusional subjects from bothering potential customers seated enjoying their meals. Worked at special events when needed, observe and report any suspicious drug activity to security supervisor or l.A.P.D. Hollywood division for assistance if in a confrontation and complete a daily incident reports.
Cultura laboral

Terrible site to work at -

G4s Raleigh in general - disorganized, cluttered, PPSB license application process for them submitting is terrible. Sent to site without even a copy of my application (required by law) - called to get a copy after asking my direct supervisor several times and had the phone slammed down on me (hung up) - Called PPSB to see if I could get a copy from them and there was nothing submitted and I had been on site carrying a sidearm for nearly 2 weeks. The current manager is a completely incompetent and has no clue what he is doing. He is fishing his staff to train him (several are old supervisors and security settings). Contract is not settled and the hourly wages is being fluffed to 14$ an hour when its really 13$ which is really $7.25 during training at the Raleigh office 40ish hours and then $7.25 for another 40 hours on site where you work along side the manager OR really no training - he sends you out to walk around by yourself while he sits in the office playing on his phone. You'll do 8 hours of hospital intake classes on top of your 40 and that will also be at $7.25. Post Orders are no where to be found and you are doing things based off the managers word like the Morgue (that isn't even the contract). There are no Security specific response post orders (IE Active Shooter/Fire/Natural Disaster) things that Security would be involved with heavily. The manager has no idea where or what to respond to when asked. IE What do we do if a Baby Alarm goes off? - Manager "Go to the Elevators!" Well the Elevators are in-op during a baby alarm. He has been there a year and -

The best security company

Best security company to work for good pay and time off management is good must be on time. Being on time is important .Leave early if you might need extra time

Security Offices

G4S Hires on for Unarmed and Armed Security positions. They have multiple contracts, so there is typically always work. They are also really good at working with you to keep you close to home.
Cultura laboral

Very best training, Best benefit, pay and more...!!!

My best experience, G4S gave me paid time training for security license, CPR/Aid license, and this company is huge spread nationally and internationally. Best security Company in my opinion!!!
Cultura laboral

I Like the Job But They Just don't Pay you Enough.

A typical day here is pretty slow. I learned to manage my time well. My immediate Supervisor is good but the upper management needs some serious help. I actually like this post better than most. The hardest part of this job is Pay Day. The most enjoyable part of the job is the Co. workers.

Pros

Mostly work alone

Contras

It just don"t pay enough.
  • Empresas