logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Armed Security Officer en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 271 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

En banco america no es bueno hay que trabajar afuera deverian de cambiar ese sistema afuera

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Deverian de cambiar el Arma de revolver a pistola en estos tiempos el trabajar con revolver es un riesgo doble y creo que le deverian de exijir a sus clientes que los seguridad son seres humanos que el trabajar afuera con agua ,frio , viento, calor exesivo ni los animales so tratados asi , los trabajadores de Seguridad son seres humanos tratenlo con dignidad y respecto
Cultura laboral

This company really accommodates its emoloyees the hours are flexible and management really helped me to complete my tasks and the people I worked for were excellent

Great Career building Job

on the regular i worked with the nurses of the hospital as well as correction and police officers. speaking with them and other people from my company i learned so much about pushing for a higher level and how working here specifically can help me get into so many job fields where i can live and sustain a healthy and wonderful lifestyle. management was always so vocal and helpful to all of their workers. i worked the overnight shift most of my time here and i loved every bit of it. but the hours did make it slightly difficult to have a social life

Good Company , Terrible Management

Great company to work for . The management lacks professional and people skills..You are lucky if you get to see your supervisor once a month ..if you think you are going to advanced you are wasting your time..
Cultura laboral

Very poor leadership. All they care about is a body to fill a post.

Under paid for the amount of work you do. Management has no leadership skills. They lead by e-mail. HR never returns calls or can't answer most questions you have for them. Training program is very basic and unless you have experience and if you're not basically a self taught person you will struggle.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

There were sometimes that the management would not work with the needs of my family

This is a great company to work for, however when emergency situation came up in my life they did not take many steps to work with me. I ended up switching companies because of their lack of cooperation

Decent

A regular day at work is pretty easy. Your just securing the faculty you are appointed and the people on the inside and outside of the faculty as well. I learned to always keep my eyes open and aware of your surroundings at all times. There wasnt really a hard part about this particular job besides just hand cuffing individuals that didn't belong on the campus of the facility and were causing problems. An individual who didn't comply with guildlines of the faculty. But that was also the most enjoyable part of the job as well.

Great

Excellent training and career advancement. Supervisor and mangement take interest in the staff and are willing to work with employees. Great company to work for

good and the bad

i don't really have anything bad to say about G4S i have always like this security company and i would go back in a heart beat they have good benefits and a lot of places that need guards.
Cultura laboral

Poor management and supervisors are a joke!

This company was a joke! The managers were total idiots and cared nothing about the employees and the supervisors were the same. I was in law enforcement for six years and I can tell you this place was a total joke!

NIce place to work

My day starts off getting to work on time,greeting the public and co-workers as they arrive answering in coming calls overseeing signing in and out of visitors and patrolling and securing the perimeter.I learned how to do several task at a time.Management is very strict but professional. My co-workers are team players and very reliable.There are no hard parts of my job.The most enjoyable part of my day would be interacting with my co-workers and dealing with different situations

Limited Location Opportunity

The location I was located at closed down due to budget cutbacks. Many of the officer staff switched to working for the company itself for better pay and benefits. There was no real opportunity for promotion.

G4s

Everyone is very professional. Site captains and supervisors could use more organizational and leadership training. The pay rate and benefits could be better for such a large company that gives its employees a lot of responsibilities.
Cultura laboral

Management corrupt and racist against Non minority people

Not organized and had site supervisor stealing time along with client manager having relations with female G4S guard. Lack of pride and experience with personnel and management

Poor management

Poor management -- turnover of management very high. Didn't have good understanding of jobs they were sending protective officers out to serve. Mix up of schedules, etc.

Poor Company

Never received promised training. They retained people who had mental issues and should have never been hired. Not uncommon for paychecks to be wrong. Sometimes missing hours and wrong hourly rate of pay. Would take one to three months for them to get it corrected. Never received uniforms and equipment as promised. Operations Manager wouldn't return calls. One employee would watch inappropriate cartoons on company computers. Need I say more? never return calls
Cultura laboral

My supervisor was a horrible person.

My supervisor was a horrible person that couldn’t even shoot a gun but bragged about retiring from the marines. He showed favoritism to those that kissed up to him. Management was terrible because they knew that he was wrong but stood by him anyway.

Productive fun working place

A competitive company with a lot of opportunities for motivated career minded people. Good and fun people to work for and employees to work with. There are very knowledgeable and pleasant supervisors that are willing to aid you in advancing your career experiences.

Bait and Switch, Deceptive

They will advertise a fifteen dollar an hour or more post and have you apply for the "open" position. You jump through a dozen hoops, drive back and forth to their office three times and go for a physical and drug test. (around 200 miles for me) Then after twenty hours of in house training, the position you applied for is not available. They offer a flex officer position paying twelve dollars an hour, driving site to site where you get to drive possibly hundreds of miles each week without compensation for even tolls. Gas and tolls and all of your time going back and forth for nothing. They bait you with the higher paying job and try to switch you into something different. Several times during training I heard how they are desperate for officers. Maybe someone should explain why they have a shortage. I refused to play their game and be trapped by them. I suggest you stay far away from this company.

Good working environment

The company has great people to work with. They have permanent positions with companies, but if you are a Flex officer they move you around from site to site, and your hours per week are not guaranteed to be 40 hours. There are times you can work 40+ hours and the next week they only give you 20 hours. The company tries to keep overtime at a minimum.
Cultura laboral

Good

Professional atmosphere with highly trained officers that's dedicated to secure and protect nuclear fauciliy from radiological Sabotage. Constantly training at the firing range to remain certified...running Tac course to remain proficient in shooting.
  • Empresas