logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Armed Security Officer en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 271 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

En banco america no es bueno hay que trabajar afuera deverian de cambiar ese sistema afuera

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Deverian de cambiar el Arma de revolver a pistola en estos tiempos el trabajar con revolver es un riesgo doble y creo que le deverian de exijir a sus clientes que los seguridad son seres humanos que el trabajar afuera con agua ,frio , viento, calor exesivo ni los animales so tratados asi , los trabajadores de Seguridad son seres humanos tratenlo con dignidad y respecto
Cultura laboral

Productive fun to work there and room for advancement

I been with g4s for 4 years now love the pay and benefits the mangers in the beginning was hard and rude but I guess you have to earn your stripes with them but overall great place to work if you have prior security express

Pros

Pay and benefits

No yearly raise
Cultura laboral

The bad

The company paid good when they needed people. Once the company got their foot in the door. Began replacing higher paid workers with scabs. Inexperienced supervisors made poor decisions with no grievance possible.

Pros

Good pay at first.

Contras

Reduced hours if you ask questions.

Run Away!

Horrible management! Constant turnover, terrible communication, bullying of staff, no promotional opportunities, post changes consistently and mistrust.The worst company I believe I ever worked for in my 35+ years in the security field!

Too many to mention
Cultura laboral

Great Place, Good People.

As armed security. Great pay. (Over $20 hourly) Crazy good benefits! However, low on totem pole employees (unarmed, gate officers, patrol officers and even EMT's) can be taken advantage of and well. Its a security job. Unfortunately my location was taken over by another security company and without exaggeration 70% of that original force and personnel we had left.

Pros

Good people, lasting friendships. Close knit group.

Contras

Security is not much of a career path. It's who you know at that point.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Overall, I like it here. It’s a good place to work.

The contract I am on is a utilities contract. We protect power plants, substations, treatment plants, water tanks, lift stations, service centers, and so on. We have a large area of responsibility which requires continuous checks to ensure there are no signs of trespassing, theft, damage/vandalism, signs of homelessness, etc. I do feel a sense of accomplishment every day I work here. We do have good camaraderie and comfortability working this job. The only thing I have for suggestion is to have an improved communication and expectations for the job. However, I do understand this is challenging because our leader ship is subject to the security instructions to this specific contract; and, they need to be updated. G4S is not the one that can do this.

Pros

Good comrade with co-workers and leadership

Contras

Communication, standards, and clear expectations can be better
Cultura laboral

clean quiet comfortable place to work

i enjoy working for this company, pay is decent and i get direct deposit every week. I also don't have to wait if there's a payroll discrepancy on my check

Nevada G4S

There is a labor loophole to avoid giving employees benefits. The company will work you for 40+ hours but we're signed as part time on purpose .... .

Pros

Meet ex military personnel and learn tips and tactics for safety.

Contras

Racial and grander discrimination.

Just a job

G4S is just a job. If you are looking for advancements within the company, raises/fair pay, respect, and courtesy this is not the company for you. In orientation they make the job seem great but after you’re in the system you become the stepchild. I’ve been employed with G4S for 2 years, my goal was long term jeopardy I can see that it’s going to happen. The people including HR don’t care about you.

Pros

A paycheck.

Contras

Everything, G4S is the biggest (con) there is out here. The ATL office is the worst of all. Do not apply.

21 years with G4S

Looking forward to returning to work in the near future . As soon as the jobs open back up in the LNG sector. Working for Wackenhut an G4S was rewarding an always had a job .

unstable

I worked for G4S security a couple of years ago. They had multiple contracts within Mecklenburg county. once they lost the entire county contract, it was difficult for the company to find places for their officers to work. many officers were forced to go to the company who won the contracts that G4S lost. this company is a "gateway" company if you are looking beyond security.
Cultura laboral

Not the worst job ive ever had.

G4S is different. The highest paying job ive had by over 10$ a hour. HR and payroll sucks I was promised 24$ a hour at my interview but right now im stuck at 18.50$ because they didn't tell me when I got hired before I get my company gun then I will get the raise. Lot of skechey stuff goin on. Supervisors are for the most part friendly and chill tho
Cultura laboral

Easy work, that requires a hardy individual You are just a number to the company.

I worked the bank contracts, it looks easy enough standing around all day at a bank. But it's harder than it looks. Standing out in the elements is rough on freezing or sweltering days. Get some comfortable shoes and gear, because after a while the vest and gun belt weigh you down and cause back pain. The managers i worked with were great (Waterman at the time) and did well to cater to your needs. Days off and vacations were easy to get so long as you plan ahead. You will need your own vehicle, unless you want to bus it everywhere. You will likely go to all metro areas, unless you want to be set up for just one bank. No compensation for fuel, unless you're a supervisor. Bank staff you have to interact with can vary.. most were cool and polite, others were rude jerks with a sense of entitlement of being a Bank Employee as opposed to a.. so called security guard. Some go so far as to not even trust you, and will do everything they can to not give you a set of temporary bank keys (it always fails because we need them per bank contract). Regarding corporate G4S, they treat you like a number and have no issue screwing you over, should the time come. Considering you are there to be a target, you can decide if it's worth the potential danger.

Pros

Being in the outdoors on a nice day

Contras

Being outdoors on a terrible day
Cultura laboral

My mission is having safety for everyone including my self, Respect

My day at work would be keeping everyone safe Including my self, I have learned to work with others as a team. Have a positive work engagement and never bring your problems to work, My mission is Safety, Respect and making sure the day ends in a good note.

Armed security

I worked at g4s for 4.5yrs.i was dedicated employee on time took job seriously covered shifts etc.management sucks in our area all bout makeing the money but care less bout their employees.when have vacation time put in for it call you day before you go on vacation tell you cant have it because dont have cover even though put in for it 10 monthsin aadvance
Cultura laboral

They mess up on paychecks a bit to much.

Steady work but takes a long time to get there. Hard to get anyone to call you back from main office. Paychecks are frequently wrong. And it takes months to get your money owed from payroll mistakes. They do not give you any pay raises and it’s almost impossible to get a call back from someone at the main office.

Best Company Ive worked for yet

Loved the work. The pay. The hours. The benefits. The people. They are so accommodating and most employees are military vets so they know how to do the work. No unqualified personnel and when I worked there the Management was top notch.
Cultura laboral

It's a terrible company to work for! They do not value their employees or appreciate them at all.

Wouldn't recommend this Company to anyone who wants to e well compensated or appreciated by their employer. Overtime is not an option it's Mandatory and your schedule is posted and you are scheduled to work on days off or for mandatory overtime hours without proper notification almost every week.

Working for Well Med was amazing

G4S had poor management personnel, they never did what they said they said they were gonna do. They did have amazing customers though, I would not recommend this company to anyone until they changed management/

Great

Excellent place to work for. Great pay. Great location. Great uniform. Employees very friendly. Great vehicles to drive around in. Ample time to get things accomplished

fun

interested place to work and very good management. well trained employees with good culture ethics, the management are well trained and they know how to handle situations any difficulties with the employees
  • Empresas