logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Armed Guard en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 104 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

I enjoyed working with wackenhut

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Made alot of lifetime friends and alot of connections and learned alot. We never had a break to get lunch didnt have a fridge and weren't allowed to use are phones to call lunch

Pros

you get alot of hands on experience

no break

Review Summary

Communication is not good. Willing to work with schedule is good. Overtime offered is good. Overall a decent company to work for, leadership just lacks in communication.

meeting great people

Stood guard in banks and grocery stores, people will lie on you if you say hello or good morning that you were out of your area, or fabricate something that will have you removed from post, management never stood behind any officer, most locations had ethnic cultures and wanted the same ethnic culture on post.hardest part standing in one location for shift, enjoyable part seeing bank and store employees go home safe I did my job.

Pros

2 breaks aday

Contras

not enough pay, and management changed often, in five years had 5 Captains and three majors
Cultura laboral

Bad

Each Place ive applied to the common rules and goals change. nothing is the same across the board as a Corporate goals. It should be same across the board no matter what.

Stay away

Find another company. Not worth the headache. Poor pay, management, and environment. They will hire anyone regardless of being qualified. No room for advancement

Contras

Pay, benefits, work enviornment, management....
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Decent Security company

Monitoring large corporate offices, loss prevention in warehouses and factory areas, inspecting and adjust security systems, equipment, or machinery to ensure operational use and to detect evidence of tampering. To train new employees and show an excellent example, using the best practice with all policies & procedures.

Pros

Good training

No room for advancement

Glad to be gone

I enjoyed the people that I encountered but found that the company did not do what was necessary when I got pregnant to temporarily assign me til my pregnancy was over. Left a bitter taste in my mouth.

G4S daily routine

Monitor cameras, employees and visitors. Conduct safety checks for the customer. Fill out daily logs and any other necessary reports. Have a flexible schedule that tries to me the employee needs while still meeting the customers needs.

Best place to work

G4S is one of the Security company who Employer know how to treat employee. they teach me us and show us how important we are as an security officer
Cultura laboral

Stressful work place but managable

A typical day at my Job is informative,yet stress full. The staff i work on with on a day to day basis is some what friendly and helpful. The hardest part of my job is dealing with the public,but i do understand how to remain focus and positive.

great co-workers

Roving check point to check point. Inspecting vehicles for anything out of the ordinary. Managment was on site for support, co-workers were alway dependable and alert. The job required us to interact with the public, during big events this could become challenging.

Pros

Worked 10hour days

Management concerns

Front office would cut corners and i did not feel that i was used to full potential. Had concerns with processes with this company. Used scores of multiple candidates when testing psychological test.

Pros

paycheck

Management concerns

Not Truthful

I was working with them for an intership. I was told I was getting paid one rate and got another. Was not happy about that. I am glad that I was only with them for a short time.

G4S review

Work was good professional at its best. I liked working each day. training was very helpful. Hardest part of the job is dealing with some co-workers. I enjoyed helping people.

Pros

working with people

overtime and flex

long work hours

alright right pay but long work hours and a lot of overtime and double shifts because of under man. always over worked barely to no weekends of or any days off for that matter. lack of communication and annoying contractors who think they know more about security than the security officer.

Former Job I resigned from in 2011

day at work included directing traffic, paperwork, note taking checking buildings on plant. Co-worker's were helpful, ` Hardest part was the increased mile run Enjoyable part was training others and Dispatching

Pros

trained others, computer work, dispatched, paperwork, accident reports

Contras

crazy work hours, increased physical agility tests

typical day

working over night observing and reporting incidents at a community. protecting the community of any danger that may come during the time im there.

Not Bad

Gardaworld was good while it lasted until they wanted to cut benefits and pension. Not very good to employees. Just a number.

Pros

Good job

overnights
Cultura laboral

Great place to communicate with customers

A great place to work with customer service but there is no advancement within the company. Work schedules changes on a weekly basis and there is no concurrent training for advancement.

Pros

Co Worker, Hours

No consistency, advancement, training
Cultura laboral

Terrible work enviroment, union, and management

Go in at a certain time but never know if you will leave on time. Co workers are full of drama. Rules only apply to the ones who are not in with management. Management only cares if positions are fill. not if employees are ok mentally and physically. Management could care less whether you get 8 hours of sleep before next shift. Has no compassion for employees or their families. Benefits were terrible and outrageously priced. The hardest part of the job was staying awake for 8+ hours with nothing to stimulate the brain. No electronics were allowed and even got in trouble for reading at times. The most enjoyable part of the job was meeting people who work inside the plant. They tried to make sure the guards were taken care of.

Pros

Decent Pay

No breaks. Poor Healthcare, Unpredictable hours and schedules

Very hostile environment

Enjoyed working with my fellow employees. Amed security sitting on inmates and people who been arrested. It can become a very dangerous situation at times.
  • Empresas