logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3,4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Armed Guard en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3,2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 104 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15.405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

I enjoyed working with wackenhut

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Made alot of lifetime friends and alot of connections and learned alot. We never had a break to get lunch didnt have a fridge and weren't allowed to use are phones to call lunch

Pros

you get alot of hands on experience

no break

Nothing special

Benefits sucked. Last year I was there, i never got a vacation day. No sick days, for 5 years. Calling off, was the end of the world. They cared more about the contracts, then the employees. Good employee and they burned me. Bank of America is a bad contract to work.

Pros

Weekends off.

Bank of America

Professional

Great working environment for the most part although some sites are not well managed. Opportunity for those who seek knowledge and wisdom through experience also providing networking so you are always interacting and growing.

Pros

Networking

Restrictions
Cultura laboral

No breaks no time off, supervisors blame others

No breaks no time off, supervisors blame others Never was allowed to take time off for the doctors and forced overtime. There are no lunch breaks. You have to work straight through. Also the people at the Bank of Americas will complain if they dont like you to get you kicked off of a site.

Pros

health benefits

cheap pay for slavery

great place to work!

I enjoyed my time with this company. I was provided lots of overtime which was hardly ever mandatory and always appreciated. I got along very well with my coworkers and liked the overall work environment.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Great Organization

Very relaxed but the type of people that you hire for 9.00 per hour you get a 9.00 a hour employee. A lot of no shows and call offs. High role over in this job.
Cultura laboral

good job in the interem while seeking permanent job

this was a company with great potential for a family that has two earners or low expenses, it was not enough for me with an ill wife and a child requiring many surgeries. It was not for me.

Pros

nice place to work

not enough money
Cultura laboral

Fast paced and great environment

Full time position. Responsible for the safe well being towards the staff of Registry and Customers along with the satisfaction and customer service to all.

Its a job

The pay is not what you would expect for the job you do. It is a job for someone who has a primary source of income. They recently increased the pay for the non armed guard to 11.25 but no increase for armed. The insurance provided cost half your pay or better for a family plan and it covers nothing that is needed in medical.

Pros

Great co workers

area manegment

Armed Security Guard

Guard designated areas. Operate detection devices. Prevent passage of prohibited articles or persons into restricted areas. Warn individuals of policy violations. Carry a weapon. Monitor security cameras. Cooperate with law enforcement response personnel. Verify employee credentials. Monitor access control points (ACP). Report damage, presence of unauthorized persons, and/or suspicious activity. Screen individuals and personal items. Licensed to be armed.

Relaxed Atmosphere

The job itself is relatively non-stressful: it requires monitoring cameras and performing random patrols every two hours. We're required to carry a taser in the performance of our duties. I've learned to better my interpersonal skills while working with the client; the hours I work total 40 hours over 4 days, with only two of the shifts being over 10 hours- a good schedule. A typical day has me arriving at work about 20 minutes before the start of my shift, getting a pass-along from the previous shift about various happenings and what to possibly look for during my shift. The shift starts and a random security guard out of the two on duty is chosen for the first patrol. Patrols alternate every two hours for the duration of the shift. At the end of the shift, the process starts anew. Coordinating various training during the hiring process was the hardest part of the job, as the training location was 2 hours away from my home. The most enjoyable part is the amazing people that work at the location (the clients), and the security personnel. Workplace culture would be another perk of the job and the location: each co-worker has been prior military or law enforcement, and the mindset of "helping our own" has bled over in to this position, including management.

Pros

Guaranteed 40 hours, very welcoming atmosphere

Contras

weekend hours limit family time

armed security

Get paid good money to be armed security. You just stand during your shifts. Very laid back & easy job. Supervisors are very cool, the job itself you are just on your own which is awesume. Now would i see myself still doing the same job 2-3 years from now ? No, i would like to be in a different position later on in the company.

Pros

Take your limit of 3 breaks when you want, independent job posts. Not a physical job, great pay

None at the moment
Cultura laboral

No supervision on site the whole time.

Boring saw my supervisory only once.Learned nothing.There is nothing just bored all shift. walking around.Nothing else to say about it. It is what it is low paying boring work.

everthing

Exelente place of work

Good place of work. A very good job I had a good experience working at this job amazing place of work with good people.love what I did for this job an love recommend this job to anyone. Amazing place of work

Pros

Love this job

N/a

unarmed security

On a typical day at wok everyone is committed to his or her post of duty, i learn how to maintain peace, order and how to be a team player, The management was very good work culture was good and every body make sure they carry out their duties without questioning I love my job so much

Not a place to advance

Not a place that gives officers an opportunity to move up in the company. Officers that are qualified are looked over. A typical day at work very slow paced job.
Cultura laboral

fun workplace but not enough staff to replace staff for solat to muslim

i love my job in this company but i can't get to transfer to another place that's why i decided to leave my position and resign this years, because i just married and i don't want to leave my wife lonely

Security Guard

Doing reports at assigned shifts, patrolling neighborhoods, taking license plate numbers, reviewing camera footage, lockdowns. Management was okay, except it felt like sometimes, they didn't have a clue on what was going on. But, they were also watching over a lot of different sites, besides just mine and my crews'

security

I left and realized I wanted to come back I just didn't make the day deadline. I enjoyed my job and the company. This was a bad error on my part and I want to go back to my previous position.

Pros

good company

Contras

work as many hours as you want if they have the openings

access control

arriving on time, go through accountable procedure of arming of weapon and work location, receive daily briefing, properly secure transfer of duties at work site, properly conduct access control of vehicles entering at military installation, check vehicles if and when necessary, perform radio calls to post when necessary, provide instruction or guidance if needed for motorists or fellow co workers, keep sanitary environment, prevent unauthorized access, work at consistent pace for vehicle traffic, secure and lock gated location at approximate time.

Pros

thriving enviroment, location changes, great pay with overtime

Contras

conditions of extreme heat at times and severe weather

Productivity the company

Setting atm machine..must alert with area atm machine.Satisfied with my job...very happening work in teams...the management very arranging...very satified with salary...many things i learn from there...patient with my jobs because i wake up early in morning at 5 o'clock

Pros

Etc

Healthcare