logotipo de la empresa G4S
G4S
3.4 de 5 estrellas.
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Armed Guard en G4S

Evaluar a esta empresa
Título del empleo
Ubicación

Puntuaciones por categoría

3.2Equilibrio vida personal/laboral

Ordenar por

UtilidadCalificaciónFecha
Se encontraron 104 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsquedaVer las 15,405 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral

I enjoyed working with wackenhut

Evaluación destacada de Indeed

La evaluación más útil según Indeed
Made alot of lifetime friends and alot of connections and learned alot. We never had a break to get lunch didnt have a fridge and weren't allowed to use are phones to call lunch

Pros

you get alot of hands on experience

no break

good company

G4s is a good company to work for great reliable company good benefits. I would recommend to others for employment. it's a big company and a positive work place.
Cultura laboral

Good posts, plenty of overtime available.

My time at G4s was a good experience. I had very good posts and i enjoyed the different people i met. I worked as an armed guard at the Bank Atlantic in Tampa, and also worked Tampa Bay Buc's home games which was pretty cool.

Pros

Good posts and paid uniforms.

Contras

Lack of pay and benefits.

Great opportunity

big company, great opportunity but currently going though some structural changes that may affect new hires waiting period. Many sites with different pay rates, they help you get your D and G licenses but if you already have them you will not only look good but be set for the best pay opportunity. Veterans friendly employer, they will love you here.

Long Hours but decent pay

Worst was people not showing up to your shift and having to double down but otherwise the people who work are great and the experience gained was fruitful.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?

Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente

Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros

Cultura laboral

Didnt like the way the office operated

No room for advancement was there more than a year and got over look for opportunities I was qualified for . management inside office was not good....

Horrible company

I've been waiting for my sign on bonus for months now and every time I call (EVERYDAY) they say the same thing. Management sucks, the site manager doesn't stand up for us and there's been numerous times a mistake was made with my pay. This place is a joke

Cultura laboral

Good job not lot of money

Great place to work I learn a lot from this company seen lots of people work with some nice people had fun there for the time I was there I wood go back but pay not good for me

Good Values

A good place to work if it weren't for management. Fast paced, physical and great group of employees. Working nights was hard on family life. But great pay.

Pros

Good salary

Terrible Management

Very confused company

The bank supervisor is totally not qualified for the job and the other supervisors are also unqualified to lead anyone.The only decent supervisor is the training officer. He is top notch

Cultura laboral

got alot of great training and experience

great training and experience but wasn't a permanent place for me because of school at the moment, I do believe they could of had better management...

Pros

alot of overtime hours

Contras

management was a revolving door

very cool and laid back

I really loved working at G4S. I worked at the account at the banks and they were real cool and laid back get to talk and meet new people. The only thing is they don't give raises and I needed more money.

Pros

very laid back and stress free

not enough money
Cultura laboral

Exciting and met new people.

Productive place to work. I met alot of nice people that could help when needed. The scheduling was hectic and never on time. Lack of communication between supervisors and officers.

Ok place to work

No communication between employers and employees. Long hours and little pay. Managers are ok working here was exceptional but it got the job done. I would work here again
Cultura laboral

It’s great pay and steady job

If you have high energy they can use you and give great hours. I have 3 years experience in the security field and 4 years of Med Assistant and phlebotomists it’s very relaxed ;there are unprofessional things occur but rewarded for persistence which lead to management the pay is great for starter in my position as upscale security after management I can make up to 25-28 an hour and still expanding

Pros

Peaceful setting great pay

Contras

Unprofessional people but you have to be the difference
Cultura laboral

High paying job with good benefits

Overall good job, but as with most good jobs have to be careful and watch yourself and others. Did not care for the union. Overall good job. Would work there again.

Pros

High Pay

High Pay
Cultura laboral

A great company to work for. Felt appreciated.

When i was employed by G4s i felt as though you worked for a legitimate 5star company because the level of RESPECT & COMMAND which was present. I remember the fps felt THE LEVEL OF AUTHORITATIVE PROFESSIONALISM that came w/this company thus trickling down towards the officers of G4S. We felt Respected..thanks to G4S.

Pros

Exemplarism from top which trancended to Armed Guards.

Wished the contract was longer than the 5yrs allowed

Relaxed environment poor benefits

The job its self is usually pretty relaxed depending on where you are located. I don't feel that the pay in the security sector is sufficient at all, especially for armed gaurds. The benefits are horrible, most times you are working your butt off just to acquire medical benefits. After benefits you are left with hardly anything to live off of.
Cultura laboral

Terrible place to work filing law suit against them

I would not advise working at this company. The higher ups sexually harass women and promise them advancement for "favors" pictures and if you dont do what they want, they do not advance you. Also have you work when out on disability from surgery, as well as lie and tell you that you will work certain days and hours and then tell you sorry after you signed a contract and start at new job site

Relaxed

Mainly the job requires you to sit around and monitor a post and all of those entering or exiting the company. Most post are very relaxing, easy and stress free with not much work.

very poor management

Regional manager has no clue what going on and Supervisor was not helpful. very stressful Supervisor thinks he is still in the army. Im glad they fired him.

Pros

No pros run as fast as you can

everything poor customer relations