Evaluaciones de Facebook

Mostrando las 316 evaluaciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Cultura laboral
Great place to work for the experience and benefits
Production Engineer (Antiguo empleado) –  Menlo Park, CA23 abril 2018
Facebook does so many things right that it's a great place to work if only for the experience. But you'll also get top-line benefits and compensation. Whether you do well there in the long run depends on you, your competition (co-workers), and how well you can document your impact across multiple axis.
Pros
experience with ultra successful company; benefits; compensation
Contras
ultra high expectations; hard work; entrenched attitudes (we're good at so many things, we must be good at everything)
Agradavel
Estagiaria de Arquitetura (Empleado actual) –  Campo Grande, MS17 abril 2018
Pois disponibiliza a oportunidade de aprendizado, tanto pessoal, quanto profissional, em uma nova profissão.
Pros
Refeição na empresa
Não fornecer vale refeição
Fun place to work
AV-VC Operations Technician (Antiguo empleado) –  Menlo Park, CA10 abril 2018
I was just an intern at Facebook but the six months that I spent there was amazing. I love the culture, the environment, and the atmosphere. Everyone is very welcoming and diverse.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Full of some of the most productive people in the valley
Software Engineering Intern (Antiguo empleado) –  Palo Alto, CA10 abril 2018
Felt like everyone was working on making a huge impact on the company and everyone's incentives were aligned. Was my first real job experience and made me become entrepreneurial - though my only goal was to get into a PhD program before.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 1No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Easy access with high pay
Advertiser (Antiguo empleado) –  Iligan City, Lanao del Norte3 abril 2018
Security measures were too strict that even my account was blocked due to frequent changes of places through personal travels. But overall experienced was excellent since job was easy and the pay is highly favorable.
Ótimo ambiente
Vendas internas (Antiguo empleado) –  Florianópolis, SC2 abril 2018
Empresa ótima pra se trabalhar, comissão atrativo s
Pros
Horários
Vale refeição não fornece
Good Place to Work, Unless You Are Contracted
Spam Operations Contractor (Antiguo empleado) –  Menlo Park, CA29 marzo 2018
If you are a contracted worker, you are likely to be ignored when proposing ideas, and if they are good ideas, its extremely likely your Facebook contact will suddenly have the same idea a few days later, which of course has nothing to do with you. It was great working here, but there is a reason a large portion of the employees have worked less than two years. Still, they're at least respectful here, which is more than can be said about working with Google.
Pros
Free Food, Shuttles, Events, Promotions
Poor Management, Slowly Disappearing Company Culture
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 11No 2Denunciar
work at home
Marketing Officer (Antiguo empleado) –  online job25 marzo 2018
we can work on Facebook pages with click per cost we earn good from that but now a days facebook blocking some contents and blocking pages so its very harmful for some publishers
Pros
non
non
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 7No 1Denunciar
Awesome work, Fast paced, Fun workplace, great amenities, brilliant people
Seasoned Technical Project Manager (Empleado actual) –  Menlo Park, CA25 marzo 2018
Awesome work, Fast paced, Fun workplace, great amenities, brilliant people, Less organized, moves fast, provide visibility to your work, great people to work with
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?No 2Denunciar
Creative Strategist/Creative Shop
Creative Strategist (Antiguo empleado) –  Los Angeles, CA25 marzo 2018
AMAZING. The single best work experience of my career. The work will eventually change the world and every employee has an opportunity and a mandate to contribute to the POSITIVE end.
Do Not Work at Facebook as a Contractor
Public Content Contractor (Empleado actual) –  Menlo Park, CA22 marzo 2018
You will be paid a wage insufficient for the cost of living in the area and never even given an employee evaluation or a raise. I worked there for two years. Expect to have a ridiculous schedule (some days 12-8 AM, some days 8-4 PM and some days 4-12 AM). As a contractor, you will be viewed as a second-class citizen. Your contracting agency will have little contact with you and your Manager will be a full-time employee, but they are not working for the same company so they can't help you with anything. Your contracting agency doesn't care about you because all they care about is the bottom line. They need warm bodies in seats reviewing content. That's all. There's thousands of people lined up behind you to take this "prestigious" job, so any complaints will be disregarded. "You should just be happy to work here." Everybody wants the golden egg "FTE" role so they won't make any waves to solve any problems you have. All of the administration staff for your contracting agency just wants to get promoted to FTE so they don't fix anything for fear of being a "problem" and all of your Facebook Managers are at the lowest level of FTE and they just want to get promoted to a better role so THEY won't fix anything for you. Don't make the mistake of taking this job to move up the ladder, either. It won't happen. NOBODY AT THIS COMPANY CARES ABOUT YOU. If you can accept that fact and just want to say you work there and eat the free food, then go ahead and apply.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Awful tasks in a great building
Community Operations Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Dublin18 marzo 2018
The company made an effort in providing a good place to work with a free canteen and a nice building, however, the daily tasks are heavy, overwhelming and management is not the best as team leaders are not well trained. There is too much pressure to achieve targets and only see employees as a number instead of human beings.
Cultura laboral
Một nơi có nhiều cơ hội để phát triển
Bán hàng online (Antiguo empleado) –  Hà Nội17 marzo 2018
Một thị trường tiềm năng đồng nghĩa với rất nhiều cơ hội
Team lead (Antiguo empleado) –  Hyderabad, Telangana16 marzo 2018
Amazing place to work. Brilliant food and travel and the company takes care of you.

Salary is not that great but good enough. If you do not get shares dont join.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
Productive and fun work place
Content Analyst (Empleado actual) –  Mountain View, CA15 marzo 2018
Facebook is a great company to work for. They provide great collaboration and freedom to express new ideas. I love working for Facebook and I have the best manager in the world.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 3No 2Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Fast paced, challenging work environment
Content Policy Associate Manager (Empleado actual) –  Dublin14 marzo 2018
In my current role at Facebook I have the opportunity to work on exciting and impactful topics on a daily basis.
Work/life balance is not always at the level I would prefer it to be.
Working in Facebook marketing
SMB Support Engineer; Contracted to BC Forward (Antiguo empleado) –  Austin9 marzo 2018
Good job, too much was put onto CSATs and we ended up understaffed quickly. Would recommend but you might not find yourself working their for long. The free food was good.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 6No 1Denunciar
Good Company, Poor Management in My Area
Process Improvement Specialist (Antiguo empleado) –  Austin, TX8 marzo 2018
I really did enjoy working for Facebook during my tenure; however, our management of our small team was terrible. They'd change priorities on a whim, sometimes without telling anyone. They were never clear on feedback or performance issues and would not listen to their employees.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 7NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
move fast or get out of the way
Content Strategist (Antiguo empleado) –  Menlo Park, CA6 marzo 2018
A great company to be at, the perks and benefits are out of this world, and you'll be among of the smartest people you'll ever meet. That said, your success can highly depend upon team culture, and unless you're an engineer, you don't get to pick your team.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 8NoDenunciar
Cultura laboral
It's fun work place but workflow is not divided fairly
Rep (Antiguo empleado) –  North Dublin, County Dublin6 marzo 2018
I believe CPL will be able to come up with a better system for the workplace as for now the job flow is not divided well between the employees. I think if CPL can put the right system in place, it will make everyone happy. As for moment there is employees working for 5 to 10 minutes and they are done for the day, wheres people working for 4 to 6 hours per day.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?NoDenunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Facebook. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta