Evaluaciones de Facebook

Mostrando las 370 evaluaciones
Ordenar por: Utilidad | Calificación | Fecha
Love the company
Software Engineer (Empleado actual) –  New York, NY20 agosto 2018
Couldn't ask for much from this company. Amazing place to work, great people, great culture, great mission. A wonderful and enjoyable experience all around.
Fast pace, endless change
Product Manager (Empleado actual) –  Menlo Park, CA13 agosto 2018
Facebook is a very fast paced place to work, you are surrounded by extremely intelligent people, but the rate of change is overwhelming. The scale of people our products serve is staggering.
Pros
Amazing benefits
Very intense
Productive and fun workplace
Data Operations Project Manager (Antiguo empleado) –  Menlo Park, CA10 agosto 2018
worked there as a contractor, so some of the reviews are not relevant. Overall, I worked for an excellent manager who care about the employees - contractor or FTE alike.
Very fast pace and demand a lot of productivities
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 3NoDenunciar
Contractor at Facebook
Product Data Specialist (Empleado actual) –  Menlo Park, CA6 agosto 2018
One of the best companies I have ever worked at. I simply love going to work. I wish contracting didn't exist. That the only unlucky part on my end. It nearly impossible to get converted.
Pros
Amazing Culture
Nearly impossible to be converted to Full-time Employee
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2No 1Denunciar
Amazing place to work
Integration Analyst - Supply Chain & Finance (Empleado actual) –  Menlo Park, CA31 julio 2018
Though I'm a contractor, I'm very much happy at my current role. The work-environment is very competitive in a healthy manner. I love working with my managers and have so much to learn from them. My day starts with a daily stand-up meeting at 9 AM and ends with brainstorming meeting at 7 PM. I love the team because of their motivation. I would definitely recommend this place to anyone IF they get a chance to interview.
Pros
perks, good networking, great knowledgeable people
Contras
SO many meetings, moving parts
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 4No 1Denunciar
Fast paced working environment
Valet Associate (Antiguo empleado) –  Menlo Park, CA30 julio 2018
Working at facebook as a valet driver, it is a extremely face paced environment parking employee and visitors cars when they arrive at facebook. As you put in more time increasing your driving skills the job is really enjoyable
Good Benefits and Salary
ALLIS FIELD MARKETING (Antiguo empleado) –  São Paulo27 julio 2018
a typical day of work comes down to tracking sales results and looking for ways to increase sales.

I have learned a lot to be resilient and always seek alternatives to solve problems.
Fun place
Sous Chef (Antiguo empleado) –  New York, NY27 julio 2018
Fun place but needs more improvement need to take care of there workers more then how they do and let them be free and listen to them we should all be one team
Pros
Free lunch
Short lunch breaks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 3No 1Denunciar
Okay place to work.
Contractor (Empleado actual) –  Ashburn, VA19 julio 2018
Locally facebook's data center environment is generally relaxed and has good collaboration between contractors and full time employees. The pace is busy but never beyond reason, system wide problems are easy to escalate to the next support tier. People are generally polite and professional to work with. The only substantial lacking point is review process and opportunity to advance along with the wages which is slightly below industry. Overall a good place to get your start.
Pros
decent health benefits, relaxed environment
Contras
not many avenues to advance, pay below scale.
Intel Corp
Customer Business Analyst (Empleado actual) –  Folsom, CA7 julio 2018
Hard working, fast-paced environment. Filled with professionals who are patient and willing to work through any issues. Team oriented individuals whose primary goal is to have organization success.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 3NoDenunciar
It's not bad here
Payments Compliance Analyst (Antiguo empleado) –  Menlo Park, CA3 julio 2018
I loved working for the company although my contract was quick and short I wish I had more time with the company. A typical day at work was to come in, get breakfast and jump straight into a company meeting.
Pros
Free food
Great Working Environment
Content Analyst (Empleado actual) –  Mountain View, CA1 julio 2018
This is a review for Facebook as a company, not a review for the vendor I'm employed by. Facebook is a fantastic company that truly cares for its employees - full time or contingent workers. The perks are great, such as free food onsite, bikes to ride across campus, gym, game room, and shuttle buses to take employees to and from work all around the Bay Area.
The hardest part of my job is the content that I have to view every day. We are provided an onsite therapist to speak to when we need to take care of our mental health.
Pros
Free meals, free transportation, gym onsite
Swag is not free
its awsome
Global Security Officer (Empleado actual) –  Menlo Park, CA 9402530 junio 2018
i enjoy going into work and knowing i will be taken care of. i have met great people and friends and will enjoy working here for the time being as time comes forward.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?No 1Denunciar
Cultura laboral
Good
engineer (Empleado actual) –  Kuala Lumpur30 junio 2018
em nice very good but that been so nice that im like to continue work at SONY.. SONY a big company that have full of stress but the good things is the environment is so good.. the people there so nice each other
Cultura laboral
Facebook has a lot of offer but each Department has their own culture
Senior Project Manager - Online Operations (Empleado actual) –  Austin, TX28 junio 2018
Facebook has alot to offer, however each department has their own culture. It is very important to probe recruiter about the type of culture that you will be going into.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2No 1Denunciar
Pros & Cons
Leadership Recruiting Sourcer (contract) (Antiguo empleado) –  Menlo Park, CA19 junio 2018
I couldn't say no to Facebook. Being a recruiter in San Francisco, I wanted to know what it was all about. What I love about recruiting is the diversity of talent, and one of the challenges at Facebook was that the recruiting organization was so large that recruiters were siloed into very narrow functions - and very quickly the work became mundane for me.
Pros
Excellent benefits, Facebook makes it as easy as possible to get your work done
Contras
Work-life balance (was a contractor), commute
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 4NoDenunciar
Meat Grinder
Director, Global Security Services (Empleado actual) –  Menlo Park, CA16 junio 2018
Interesting fast paced company that prides itself on moving quickly - not always smartly or well planned moves, but speed for the sake of speed. Money and resources are not usually an issue - even if the spend is not well thought out or sustainable. Smart people work there but due to a constantly varying mission many employees spend time on projects that ultimately get scrapped because someone changes their mind - which frustrates the employees who often work quite hard on different ideas/projects.
Pros
Lots of perks
Contras
Lots of wasted time and money - and no one really cares
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 2NoDenunciar
Awesome
Advertisement Classification Review Consultant (Empleado actual) –  Austin, TX8 junio 2018
Great love working here. Meet awesome people. Level of stress is low. Free food and drinks. Wonderful team lead. Fun job! Clean. On the computer all day.
Pros
free food great people
Cultura laboral
Very close and personal with connections and people.
Social Media Specialist (Empleado actual) –  Menlo Park, CA8 junio 2018
Facebook hq is a fun and involved workplace, involved in CONNECTING people worldwide to make it a comfortable, yet effective work place, and social site.
Pros
Good people, good working connections.
Great place to workl
Sourcer Frontend Engineering Team (Empleado actual) –  Menlo Park, CA5 junio 2018
Wonderful culture, great teams and overall interesting partnerships across the board.

facebook is impacting the world on a global scale daily and you will enjoy being part of that journey.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación? 1NoDenunciar
Este perfil ya ha sido reclamado

¿Quieres saber más sobre trabajar en esta empresa?

Haz un pregunta sobre trabajar o entrevistarse en Facebook. Nuestra comunidad de usuarios te ayudará con tus dudas.

Haz una pregunta