Concentrix
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Technical Support Representative en Concentrix

Título del empleo
Technical Support Representative764 evaluaciones
Ubicación
Todo
Se encontraron 764 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 24.805 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
It was cool to work for concentrix. Need more opportunities for advancement. The calls weren't terrible. Customers were pretty nice.
Cultura laboral
Basically you can’t please these people. They don’t understand things happen and you can’t always be at work. Even after submitting proper documentation there’s always push back when you need to be off work. There was also a hassle getting paid for tech issues that wasn’t my fault. If you are not buddy buddy with the right people you will hate your job of back to back phone calls!
Respuesta oficial de Concentrix
12 octubre 2020
It's unfortunate to hear about the issues you've described regarding your employment at Concentrix, Nevertheless, we appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve as a company. Once again, we appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. Feedback like yours is invaluable for providing the best service possible to our Concentrix family.

-Concentrix
Cultura laboral
There are companies that are paying $1,000s to get technical support from reps with no technical background or training. Including the training you are given. You’re told to learn as you go and utilize resources without the knowledge to know what resources to be using. Incredibly frustrating
Cultura laboral
The workplace atmosphere was stressful but fun, we may received a call from an irate customer but we have our TL or our SME who are willing to help and support us.
Pros
Free lunches, high perks
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
It is a nice working place they also give incentive and benefits and teaches a lot of trainings and seminar that can help the employees in working at the office.
Pros
Performance incentives
Unpaid overtime
Cultura laboral
was able to bond with my teammates
was able to learn how to troubleshoot

was able to meet a lot of new people

so very fun at work with teammates

char hahahaha

Cultura laboral
Company and campaign was great but there was a problem within the campaign management and they were not able to handle the pandemic situation properly.
Cultura laboral
This place is pathetic !! If you want to destroy your career go ahead. This place is not for educated people who have higher goals. This place is full of uneducated people from lower to higher level management.
No respect for employee. Very stressful job and below average pay. If you’re working full time here, you need painkiller everyday because this job will give you unnecessary headaches. Turn over rate is high. Make you work like a donkey carrying stuff whole day and night. Mandatory long hours. I had very bad experience. I feel regret i worked for this disgusting company.
Pros
No pros.
Contras
Destroy your career, time, energy.
Cultura laboral
As an old employee, Concentrix has been a good environment to work at, all its employees are Humble and approachable. You will never regret working at Concentrix.
Pros
Good environment and high salary
Good company
I used to work US SHIFT.

Our Client was HP which i used to work.

Workplace is intense and dedicated for good Customer service to be delivered.
Cultura laboral
This company is complete garbage. They don’t care about their employees. This company is full of uneducated people. They make you work more than 8hours. Change your schedule without notifying you. Basic pay. If you want to spoil your career, go join this company. This place is not for people who are graduted with professional degree. Don’t waste your time here. You will regret if you work here.
Pros
Opportunity of work from home
Contras
No respect for employees. Low pay.
2,0
Cultura laboral
They will tell you, you have an exam, once you do the exam it wont affect your job if you don't pass it you can also resit! its a lie! they will fire you and will NOT allow you to resit under no circumstances. The hours are horrible and most of the mentors suck!

The most enjoyable part was meeting the new hires. They will give you a schedule and later change it after you have already made appointments for the schedule off day. When you ask about it, its a problem.

The hardest part was having a mentor who was not helpful in no way. Very useless. This company has a high turnover and its not the workers, that's a proven fact.
Pros
Co workers
Almost everything
2,0
Cultura laboral
Convergys/Concentrix needs to invest in improving their company CULTURE. I've had some good friends I met there which was the only reason I liked working there. Pay is okay, I'm not going to say it's great because I'm sure this company is getting their bang for a buck. I think the pay was $2/hr and some cents when you start in which if you pay an agent in the US for the same job, it would be around $15 up per hour. If you're single, pay works out, but if you have a family with kids, you will live pay check to pay check as an agent.

I've had a operations manager who yelled at people, and tend to intimidate everyone because she was an "OM". They didn't talk to the agents directly unless someone was in deep trouble. Some leaders didn't know how to coach properly, they only cared about metrics and when you get "sick" you felt like you have to be guilty for not going to work or else you will "lose your job" kind of environment. In coaching leads should at least ask, "what can I do better to help you?". Nope! They tell you to shorten your calls so your AHT will be low, or build empathy so you get high surveys. It was like here's the list, do it then coaching is over. They don't really take care of their people, they only want their numbers up no matter what. I'm talking about if it there was a typhoon go to work even if you're soaking wet. Oh, and that's another thing they should care about their employees safety, guess not.

This job was stressful. Talking all day/night to customers your entire shift is no fun plus shift changes which was fine because that's the job, however
 - más...
Pros
good friends
see comment
Cultura laboral
Happy satisfied given a chance i would like to work again at Concentrix. Food, the ambiance, the benefits are great. There is a yearly family events.
3,0
Cultura laboral
Chat support. Able to handle 2 chats at the same time.
management: they don't listen, they wanted people to take all incoming calls, chat and emails even if there are no available support to accepts customer. they don't hire more people
Pros
free food
Contras
they will give you more workload but no additional salary
Cultura laboral
Concentrix is a good place to work; however the benefits despite being fair could be better. Rate of pay fluxes from contract to contract. Pay does not provided a living wage; should be a standard rate across all contracts. Should match or exceed other call centers. Minimal rate should be $16 per hour for all contracts; with annual raises.
Pros
Full time and benefits available, Management team care about employees, Treated like person; not a number
Contras
Should be more flexibility for people with special needs, such as hard of hearing; depression, etc.
Cultura laboral
They great training system on where agents will really learn not only to speak in English but to confidently converse in English. They have a very simple but in depth method.
Pros
Training
Cultura laboral
Concentrix is a company that compensates every needs of an employee. I go to the office without any hassle. Trained me with knowledge and skills to work with easily. The management are very approachable. The environment is relaxing making the workplace comfortable. Upgrading skills from a customer service representative to a technical support representative is the most difficult for me. After working comfortably but challenging, at the end of the day, knowing that the company is paying me well makes my job very rewarding.
Cultura laboral
I had a great time working at Concentrix, a great experience, and great team leads and colleagues. I wish to go back in the future because that is the company that really taught me a lot in terms of how to do the call center job in the most fun and challenging ways possible.
3,0
Cultura laboral
This may be a review for BPOS in general,, to be honest they dont care about their workers. They are business centric and will only think much of their people so long as their company profits.
Cultura laboral
I've had so many awful experiences working for this company I can write a book. Only been employed there 6 months. Working for this company can cause you emotional distress if you let it. Only thing management cares about is numbers and keeping clients. They want top performers but treat there employee's poorly. Only a job to add to a resume and a check.