Concentrix
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Technical Support en Concentrix

Título del empleo
Technical Support934 evaluaciones
Ubicación
Todo
Se encontraron 934 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 24.805 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
On a typical work day I would come in and take inbound calls. Troubleshoot customers services depending on client that we are working for at that time. Assisted customers with Cable, Internet, and phone services. The hardest part of job is working with customers that don't know their own equipment. The most enjoyable part of job is being able to assist those customers get their services working and they were willing to work with you on solving the issues.
Pros
Bonus off metrics, and when we have special events
Contras
There is no increase in base pay rate
Cultura laboral
Fun, engaging, experience wise, easy training processes and friendly environment. Managers and co-workers are very communicative and approachable. No hassle.
Cultura laboral
I like the job , but when there are issues that arise unexpectedly you don’t have much help from the staff like your manager or HR for example pretty much on your own there.
Pros
Wrk at home
Contras
No support when issues arise
Respuesta oficial de Concentrix
12 octubre 2020
Thank you for the honest and open feedback, and for allowing us the opportunity to review it and grow as a company. Thanks for being a valued member of the Concentrix family!
-Concentrix
Cultura laboral
I loved my job at Concentrix and did well in my time there. However in the end myself and several other team members were terminated for doing as advised by our direct supervisor, they fired him as well, but I still don’t understand why they fired the rest of us as we were given a directive.
Pros
Working at home, pay, engaging work
Contras
No job security as I was fired unjustly as later determined by an unemployment hearing.
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
it seems that they do not train their Team Leaders and Level 2 support for professionalism. may it be verbal or written the people that they promote do not show leadership skills
Rude and Unprofessional Team Leaders
Cultura laboral
This job would be great if management treated their employees like actual humans and not robots; we have lives too and the way they act that we can’t even miss a day is ridiculous. Total lack of employee value.
Cultura laboral
I have no words for what I saw during my time working for Concentrix. People were suicidal they were so unhappy and I regularly saw fellow employees in breakdown and deep distress regarding the working conditions. Not a single thing was done to address these concerns during nearly 2 years.

I honestly struggle to think of my time working here, the conditions were truly awful.

Never ever ever work for this company.
Cultura laboral
Over all review to my current company is good, everything was smooth the account is not a toxic account, The only thing is that in this kind of pandemic I hope that they offer a homebased job like the rest of the accounts that they have.
Pros
Good leadership, nice environment, clear process and near site.
Cultura laboral
Probably the worst place I have ever worked. Worked at the Quorum site in Long Benton. You’re just another number, they don’t care about their employees at all, no regard to mental health despite preaching that they support mental health issues in their employees. No help on the call floor. They couldn’t care less. I would never work for them again; I actually ended up on the sick with depression due to this job!
Pros
Food was nice. Other than that, nothing.
Contras
Literally every thing about the place
Cultura laboral
Looking at the job role and tasks given, salary is way quite low. Employees should have proper salary that would justify their role and the job they do.
Pros
Amazing work atmosphere and its employee central for other aspects
Infrastructure and salary
Cultura laboral
Worst place to work for. Promises a lot at first but then you would be left alone to figure everything out alone with no guidance. Management cares nothing about workers and would force you to work extra hours, meet targets etc even in spite of a pandemic or lose your job. So if you care nothing about your mental health then this would be the place for you, if not run.
Pros
Benefits
Contras
Everything about the job
Cultura laboral
It was my very first job in Canada so really exciting.

I enjoyed my time there.

Team does it's best to train new hirees

They pay what and when they promised.
Pros
Team spirit
Threats
Cultura laboral
Excellent company . Work with your schedule if you have small children. Never had an issue getting a day off to take my child to her appointments. Excellent
Pros
Working from home .
PTO
3,0
Cultura laboral
Still waiting for my vacation pay months later. Tried calling and emailing numerous times just to get different stories then avoided. Shift didnt work well with my family life.
Cultura laboral
This is the worst job I've ever had. so I was a tier 1 tech support for a tech company who is really popular with the name of the fruit.
my trainer was very condescending and talk down to us as if we were kids. if you told her something or had a problem she would belittle you and and act like you didnt know what you were talking about. Once she realize we were right she never apologized or anything. Training was a month plus 2 weeks in nesting before going to production.

I don't understand how this company does tech support for clients when they have the most tech issues everyday. we were behind in training due to all of the tech issues then the trainer tried to jam more training material to catch up. The day I was suppose to take my final exam the company's VPN Goes out for half of the company we had review and prep the day before and was going to review that morning.

But because I couldn't review with my classmates I had to wait 3 days no prep no review to take the the test I failed by 4 points I feel like because I wasn't prepared like the rest of my class so they fired me.

also you could only go to the bathroom on your breaks they told us we were adults and should be able to hold it and sit still if for 2 hours and if we couldn't we had to go to the doctor and get something for hr.

this company is a joke run away
Pros
nothing
Contras
pay, short lunches.being told you can't go to the bathroom
Cultura laboral
The entire day is spent doing emails or chats. There are currently not enough employees to cover the massive workload so they've been threatening to remove breaks to deal with the live chat queue.

They expect you to have 24/7 availability, every 3-5 months there will be a "shift bid" where they rank you based upon your attendance, customer satisfaction, ticket handling rate and quality scores. They provide a list of shifts and you get to pick in the order of the ranking so be prepared to have a bad shift.

Overtime will be forced whenever the queue gets large.

They don't allow booking unpaid time off so if you need a sudden day off it will very badly effect your ranking.

They advertise time spent using the products (playtime) and "employee discounts" but they remove playtime if the queue is over 100 tickets (which is very often) and there were no employee discounts offered.
Pros
job security
Contras
long hours in front of computer screens, uncomfortable seating
Cultura laboral
A typical day at work was fun but tedious.
What I learned I believe I can use in other workplaces as well as in my personal life.

I really enjoyed working for the manager. Team leaders were sometimes harder to deal with but for the most part they were amazing.

The hardest part of the job is when you get a very angry customer on the phone and they start swearing and yelling at you.

The most enjoyable part of the job was helping solve other peoples technical problems.
Pros
Pizza or Swiss Chalet on special occasions and holidays
Contras
Long hours staring at a computer screen
3,0
Cultura laboral
Happy environment and very relaxing however, the management is not taking care their employees such as lot of pay disputes and their metrics is so hard to attain and the workload is not enough to our daily pay.
Cultura laboral
Everyday is a stressful day. Hard to find a support everytime you need one. Management works very slow and you need to keep on follow up and it takes months to process what you need.
Cultura laboral
It's not a bad job just poor leadership. Calls can get crazy and there was very little training and got thrown in the fire so to speak. Other than it's a great job
Cultura laboral
No breaks in between calls and beyond strict timing for notes, beware beware If you work at concentrix work at home you think you have this amazing opportunity but then you get in and they have these shift bids and if you get any unhappy surveys you don’t get a good shift, I’ve been stuck on a junk shift for months with everyone around me getting the shifts they desire, you are forced ALL HOLIDAYS there is no way around that, want to request time off? They deny you instantly no matter the situation