Concentrix
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Sales Representative en Concentrix

Título del empleo
Sales Representative539 evaluaciones
Ubicación
Todo
Se encontraron 539 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 24.805 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
I worked at Convergys two different times and had to leave both times due to acquisitions which are common in this type of business. Overall it was a great experience and it has given me many great things in life to this day.
Pros
free lunch
break time
Cultura laboral
Concentrix is a wonderful job to work at ,especially if you’re no use to call centers the only reason why I’m looking else where is solely because of my pay .
Cultura laboral
Training is two weeks in class where you stare at the wall the first day for 8 hours and then trying to get the systems to work and only one instructor between two classes and just a joke for learning!!
Pros
No drug test will hire anyone with any skill level
Poor training... system issues
Cultura laboral
A great place to work if you enjoy working at home. Alos, great benefits and good money ..overall enjoyable. The people were friendly and the training was thorough it is a great job to start learning technical know-how.
Pros
Remote work
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
5,0
Cultura laboral
Great company working from home, offers the convenience I need with a strong support system of managers. I'm excited about my future with concentrix!!
Cultura laboral
Under paid, no stability or structure! Poor attendance points system. Points does not fall off after a 3 month period as stated on policy. You must work a full 2 weeks to gain back .5 points
Cultura laboral
There is little job security, the give and take of management is not balanced. The environment was not regulated or safe. Also the management literally stole from the company.
Pros
Great pay and benefits
Contras
Safety issues, low job security, low trust of staff
Cultura laboral
Managers didn't care about their employees. Unless you were friends with the managers or did drugs with them in the parking lot they couldn't have cared less about you or anything else you needed. Time off was also manipulated if you were friends with mgmt. Its a joke. And you aren't paid the way they tell you that you will get paid
5,0
Cultura laboral
We all felt like family - all team members were willing to help others and the management treated us with respect. I loved it that i was just being myself on the phone with my customers and that was what got me the position of being the best salesperson there!
Cultura laboral
Management is crazy,they don’t care about their employees,they only care about you been on the calls no help on the floor, not business oriented,not a place to work
Respuesta oficial de Concentrix
30 septiembre 2020
It's unfortunate to hear about the issues you've described regarding your employment at Concentrix, Nevertheless, we appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve as a company. Once again, we appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. Feedback like yours is invaluable for providing the best service possible to our Concentrix family.
Thanks again!

-Concentrix
Cultura laboral
Don't work here, just don't. They were sued in Ohio for wage theft and lost and they're doing it again here. They make you feel like junk if you make any mistakes then take your WHOLE commission check. There is 1,001 ways they're allowed to take your whole check but only 1 perfect run to make anything. Too much of this job also makes no sense, and rumor has it stats and calls are manipulated behind the scene by Dish, Concentrix management and Dish command center. You can be a PA2 with back to back calls, but the person next to you could be a PA2 and have a 15min wait with no explanation. You'll also start taking weird calls when your stats get too high. One time I was sitting at a 75% close rate with 30+ min between calls. 10min before closing I took multiple hang ups, "wrong numbers" and generally people uninterested in ever buying Dish. In 10 min I went from 75% close rate to 40% because I magically went from 30 min wait times to back to back calls 10min before closing. That allowed Concentrix to keep my whole commission check. These people are thieves and have been sued for being thieves before.

Lastly, there are no rules. No one takes responsibility for anything. I was flat out told training was useless because they didn't teach the proper policies. I was told specifically by TL MG I needed to leave my training in the training room and he'd show me the right way. He then proceeded to give me bad info, and when I complained to management I was following orders from my TL, I was told it was still my fault and that the account manager has his back.
Pros
Good pay if you're propped up by managment.
Contras
Wage theft, high pressure team leads, no set rules.
Cultura laboral
the only good thing is the team leaders. pay is horrible for the amount of work you do. it is extremely competitive and not in a good way. they offer sales incentives but make it harder every month to actually make extra money. if you use the washroom for more then 5 minutes in a shift they count it as not adhering to your schedule which takes money off your incentive. don’t work here unless it’s a last resort
Cultura laboral
Training was very informative, trainers were fair & helpful. Wouldn't recommend this job. It's competitive & fast paced. Felt mistreated. Benefits are good & pay increase is fair as well. Overall this job isn't for everyone but the turnover rate is high.
Cultura laboral
This job is good for a first call center job to get the experience. pay very low . High turn over rate . Poor management . Rude customers. Must be on the phone all day or get written up for phone time. you will receive a point any time you are late , leave early , call out. over time is off and on . Very rude customers. Must meet enrollment goals. Must follow the exact script or get written up. Mostly outbound calls .
Cultura laboral
I had to reach out to the president of this place because of how bad they treat you here. They really don’t care about you. I had to take my mom to an important Dr.s appt. and the OM told me I can put PTO or UTO in or come in a day I didn’t have to work so I said okay so that same day I took my mom she called me and told me I was let go bc I took my mom. They also write you up for the most stupid stuff ever. You could do nothing wrong and they will write you up. I was told by someone who was longer there then me that they didn’t write her up for not offering but they wrote me up.
Cultura laboral
They promote a great culture amongst the employees and staff. The thing is the hours. They flex days off for most of their departments. A stable schedule would be nice.
Cultura laboral
Good place to work. Friendly atmosphere. Enthusiastic training. Multiple work schedules available. Supervisors were helpful and available. .....,.............
Cultura laboral
they will not work with your schedule, if you want to try to bet against other employees to get a earlier schedule so that you can attend school or your children’s school events then this is the place for you. Unless you are a favorite you will not get off the graveyard shift.
Cultura laboral
If you don't have a job and you're looking to start somewhere one Dublin, it's the right place.
The management is good and it's easy jobs over there.
Cultura laboral
It’s an ok job regular like any other the worst part is just the people that’s there a lot of negative energy but as far as the manager and supervisors they are great and understandable
Cultura laboral
management are very competitive, they let you deliver results which are sometimes very difficult. big compensation. nice working environment. fast-paced