Concentrix
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Customer Service Representative en Concentrix

Título del empleo
Customer Service Representative8861 evaluaciones
Ubicación
Todo
Se encontraron 8861 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 24.805 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
At least you have a lot to do in this place and kind of job , but sometimes it's very hard because the schedules and so.. nu it's weel paid and aasffdsf
Cultura laboral
Constantly felt stressed out. Myself along with my entire training class was promised full time hours when hired and the after about 2 weeks of training we were told that they don't guarantee full time hours and we were lied to so half my training class left because they needed full time hours and then some of the trainers talked about those people in very negative ways because they left. Only one of the trainers were supportive, the other 2 hardly wanted to help. Overall very bad experience.
Cultura laboral
I dont recommend this company at all the pay when I worked there it was low. Managers treat you like you are a child. They do not have a heart when a close family member died. They had me by myself to take bilingual calls for 3 house because the other 2 closers quit n they didn't care
Paid, management
Cultura laboral
I enjoyed it there, was hired in pretty quickly. I learned more about recall repairs and the different type they have. Management was okay. Culture was awesome. Hardest part of the job was keeping up with so many customers and the recalls being on backorder. Everyone needs there vehicle
¿Te ha sido de ayuda esta evaluación?
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
One of the best places I have ever worked - strong culture and good communication. Was surprised to see so many bad reviews but that is just one side of the story I guess...It’s a call center...so, if you have a hard time staying still on calls all day, dont start.
Pros
Great people
Long training
Cultura laboral
If you're friends with upper manhandled you'll get promoted. We had a job opening and instead of the Team Leader keeping everyone know about it he told to specific people to turn in the application. Also a Team Leader who previously quit and was unable to return to working with us was purposely hired for a different company that shares the building with us so they could transfer her over. I've let my site manager know about how my TL talks down to certain people and doesn't offer the positions that are open to all employees. His resolution was to have a meeting in front of the TL and ask me what was wrong.
Cultura laboral
Apply and find out how great everything is and you won’t be disappointed. I’m just happy to be able to stay home during this pandemic and they made it very simple to apply.
Pros
No commute and unlimited OT
Contras
Short breaks and no room for advancement
22 octubre 2020
Thanks for your kind review! It's wonderful to hear about your experience. As always, we hope you know that we value your opinion and appreciate you choosing to be part of the Concentrix family!
Work-life balance
Unless you have magic dont do it. Thankfully phone calls are all recorded so managment can playback conversations when customers lie and say you werent doing your job.

Pay & benefits

You dont get commision thats promised

Overall

It doesnt matter how skilled you are. Customer is always right. You can hit quotes and still get reprimanded. Scheduling is difficult to work with. You get kicked out for being sick but in trouble for missing work.
22 octubre 2020
We appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your thoughts about your time at Concentrix. Again, thank you for your feedback and good luck with your career endeavors.
Cultura laboral
Just got hired so I’m not sure what it’s going to be like . The application process was fairly easy and the people who have been working with me during the process has been great
Pros
Strong support
22 octubre 2020
We hope you know that we sincerely appreciate your review and feedback. Thanks for being a valued member of the Concentrix family!
Cultura laboral
In general, managers at Concentrix are really good. I’ve always had a good manager on each project. Each manager I’ve had is someone that I wouldn’t mind keeping in touch with no matter what happens with the job.
22 octubre 2020
We're so happy to hear you look back kindly on your time here at Concentrix. So, thank you for this feedback!
Cultura laboral
For management to be as bad as it is they expect a whole lot from their employees. Pay is only 12.50 bi weekly. You get a point for every little thing. You have to adhere EXACTLY to your schedule. They expect you not use the bathroom when you need to and then randomly change up your schedule when they feel like it. I put in a lot of work to get nothing out of working at concentrix. Please save yourself. It’s really not worth it. There are better jobs with less drama willing to pay you and help you advance.
15 octubre 2020
We appreciate you leaving this open and honest feedback regarding your experience with Concentrix. We definitely don't want you to feel distressed or dissatisfied with your time at Concentrix, Please reach out to your direct leader or site leadership to discuss your concerns. You're a valued part of the Concentrix family, and we want to do whatever possible to make sure you're happy and satisfied coming to work!

Cultura laboral
i think the training could have been more focused on how to use the software to help the customers, it is pretty stressful when you dont have the answers immediately.
15 octubre 2020
We appreciate your feedback. We constantly look for better ways to serve our Concentrix family, so your review is much appreciated.
Thanks again!

Job security and advancement
In terms of job security at Concentrix, I think there is none. Concentrix bought Convergys and immediately started transferring contracts to the Philippines to save money.

In general, managers at Concentrix are

Overall

My experience working at Concentrix I liked my job but whatever insight I had was treated as a joke by team leads
12 octubre 2020
First and foremost, we appreciate you stopping by to let us know your thoughts. It's unfortunate to hear you were dissatisfied during your time at Concentrix. We constantly look for better ways to serve our Concentrix family, so your review is much appreciated.
Cultura laboral
I really think It’s good. Probably one of the best call centers in Jacksonville NC. So if you’re looking go apply! When I worked there I liked it. It’s clean and they’re professional
12 octubre 2020
Thank you for leaving this wonderful feedback for us. It's great to hear about your experience at our Jacksonville, NC site. While we're disappointed you're no longer a part of the Concentrix family, we do appreciate all your hard work while you were here and wish you the best in the rest of your career.
Thanks again!

Cultura laboral
Concentrix is a solid company, where you can grow. If you give your 110% you will definitely be recognized. They have committees within the working community to support women and I felt working on a safe environment.
Pros
Safe environment
Expensive food provider
Cultura laboral
You go to work and no one acknowledges you. You are alone. If you have a question, you are supposed to raise your hand for your team lead. No one comes (while you have a customer on the line). You are not supposed to have a customer on hold for more than 2 minutes, but you do not have the knowledge nor the help to maintain this metric, yet you are responsible for it. Worse job I have ever had.
8 octubre 2020
It's unfortunate to hear about the issues you've described regarding your employment at Concentrix, Nevertheless, we appreciate the feedback as it helps us improve as a company. Once again, we appreciate you bringing these concerns to our attention. Feedback like yours is invaluable for providing the best service possible to our Concentrix family.
Cultura laboral
Only salary issue rest is managed, employee are friendly management is helpful but supervisor are good when you give them extra from others like good surveys and no.of closures and etc based on work
Cultura laboral
i would not recomend working here if you value being treated with respect, the communication is lacking and if you are to feel ill in the middle of a shift the advise is to take 20 minutes to get sick and come back to work, also told not to use the bathroom unless it is your break
Pros
if you have no regard for being treated like a human, go for it
Contras
was literally told if i was to get sick take 20 minutes to throw it all up and finish shift
Cultura laboral
I would get experience ans get out of the company. No advancement opportunities, high turnover, management did not communicate well. Did not inform you of any changes. Not flexible with schedule at all.
7 octubre 2020
It's disappointing to hear how unsatisfied you were during your time at Concentrix. Thank you for the honest and open feedback, and for allowing us the opportunity to review it and grow as a company.
Thanks again

Cultura laboral
I don’t feel secure at my job because they have such requirements for sales and it’s hard to reach so I go into work stressed everyday and am currently looking for new jobs because they have been letting people go and I don’t want to be let go. Management is not always attentive
Pros
Pay, management is helpful but
Contras
Job security, sale goal is quite high, thirty minute lunch
6 octubre 2020
Thanks for the feedback. We appreciate all reviews, even when the content can be hard to see. We appreciate the hard work that you do on a regular basis and recognize that our staff works hard to meet their goals. Please know that we care about your success and our operations team is available to help you grow- if you have questions please do not hesitate to reach out to your direct leader or site leadership. Additionally, we understand that job security is crucial and want to ensure you can feel stability in your career at Concentrix. We appreciate your transparent review so that we can continue to keep Concentrix a place that people want to be at.
Thanks again,

Cultura laboral
its a gud platform to interact with people,you meet different people and then nourish your csr skills.Apart fom that we learn team management,punctuality.
Pros
gud environment
na