Concentrix
Recibe actualizaciones semanales, nuevos empleos y evaluaciones

Evaluaciones de Call Center Representative en Concentrix

Título del empleo
Call Center Representative798 evaluaciones
Ubicación
Todo
Se encontraron 798 evaluaciones con los criterios de la búsqueda
Ver las 24.805 evaluaciones
Cultura laboral
Payment was very bad, and the roster was not fair, I was working mre than it is legal, and they treatment to the employees was terrible, nevertheless, the environments with other employees was great. nevertheless payment was under the minimum, with extra hours.
Cultura laboral
need to focus in your work as long its is hard day or what. need to learned and how difficult is it. the important is you enjoyed what you doing in your work.
Cultura laboral
No real issues. Management was not always around but when they were they helped as much as they could. Weekly games were fun and you could win prizes such as food or work points/cash.
6 octubre 2020
We appreciate you taking time out of your day to share your thoughts about your time at Concentrix. We're happy to hear you look back kindly on your time here. Thank you for this feedback!
Cultura laboral
Concentrix was an experience that I loved if I could go back I would work for them again and my supervisor say the same thing I do the job I was always able to accomplish more than I should and I was able to train people and show them the ropes when it came to working for a call center.
29 septiembre 2020
We're so happy to hear you look back kindly on your time here at Concentrix. So, thank you for this feedback! Good luck with your new career path!
Thanks again!

-Concentrix
Califica una empresa en la que trabajaste recientemente
Comparte tu experiencia para ayudar a otros
Cultura laboral
In Interview process only candidate get wait for
Long full day just as time past.

And after process done than in call attend there is no proper system allocated all rubish management done.
2,0
Cultura laboral
I worked for just over one year and was terminated for too many chat transfers and they were approved transfers as well. No proper warning provided after first incident. Fired 10 minutes before start of shift while logging into system
Cultura laboral
If you want a peace of mind do not go here looking for it. They don’t have your best interest at heart. The trainers and management are liars! They would tell you one thing and it’s always something else.
Cultura laboral
In training you are taught to believe one thing and then when you get to the floor over 80% of what you learned was wrong. They tell you don't be on hold for no more than 3 minutes but if you get stuck you can end up staying that way for 15-30 minutes. You will get verbally abused on a daily.
Pros
Plenty of parking
Contras
Poor communication, and no help with aggressive members
Cultura laboral
Awful to work for team leaders are rude and sneaky don't care about No1 but them selves training was basic then your thrown into the deep end as what they train you on ain't half of what you need and when you go on call floor you get wrong coz your unsure of certain things your doing as haven't had that training
Contras
1 Rubbish pay 2 lying sneaky team leaders 3 long hours no appreciation 4 rude customers
Cultura laboral
This is a very hostile work environment. People actually do experience physical violence, either in the building or in the parking lot. There is a lot of discrimination practiced in this place against white people, older people, and disabled people. If you are under-educated, or have no experience, or if you can't pass a drug test, its easy to get a job here.
Pros
There are none, unless you are a person of color.
Contras
This was the worst company Ive ever worked for in 40 years, everything about it was a 'con'
Cultura laboral
This was a great place to work. The pay was decent, so was the hours and the management. I would highly recommend this as a beginners job.
I started here as my first job.
2 octubre 2020
Hello there, and thanks for leaving this open and honest feedback! We appreciate you taking time to share your thoughts on your career here at Concentrix.
Thanks again!

Cultura laboral
The job is tough but the is fun also. i was able to get to know lots good friends. the job was time pressured but i was able to accomplish all the task that was given to me.
Cultura laboral
A typical day of work wherein your clients are all upset, you have to give your 200% patience to give a better service. always put your shoes on client situation and be mindful with your words
Always keep in mind that your job is to satisfied client.

No Healthcare, Workmate
Cultura laboral
Nice place to work if your pregnant or want a chill laid back job. Strict about phones on the production floor depending on the company you work for. Cool lil job.
Cultura laboral
This company claims to have a supportive and well-developed environment.

This is simply not true. This job takes a huge toll on people's mental health and when they need to attend appointments in counts against their attendance record because Team Leaders do not authorize the time off and make the employees do flex time even if they do not know how long their appointment will take. They have falsely terminated people during the pandemic for attendance. They have also terminated people for attending their appointments with the court after they were the victim of a crime because they needed to attend court appointments and gave notification. This is the last place that I would recommend working.
Poor management Rude Senior Staff Unprofessional environment
Cultura laboral
It was a fun workplace except for the unfair treatment of some of the Team Leaders there. The team leaders there should be trained on how to deal with their members in a fair manner with humane consideration.
Pros
Rewards eg treats like things et cetera
Long hours of OT
Cultura laboral
It was an easy account i say. Human capitals and other staffs are very approachable. Trainors are very helpful. Thay really stretch forth their hands for the trainees just to learn everythng needed for a specific account that they are in.
Pros
Free launches
Cultura laboral
My experience was a daily nightmare!
I forgot my password to login and my team leader would berate me in front of the whole production floor! Not professional at all. Very casual atmosphere so leave your nice clothes at home and wear your hair rollers and bedroom slippers!
Cultura laboral
I worked here for about 3 months then quit. I would not recommend this job to anyone who doesn’t enjoy a work/life balance. The concentrix I worked at only had 2 shifts (both 8 hours) during training. So you were either getting up at 6 in the morn for your shift or not getting off of work until 12 at night. Training feels super long, it’s 6 weeks in total and I left training almost every day with a headache. If you don’t pass the tests at the end of training they make you take training all over again. The trainers were mostly fun & the class I was in, we played occasional games but other than that it was all just information getting stuffed in the brain. I didnt make it to the floor because I quit before then but people were usually really rude over the phone whenever someone called there were a lot of systems you had to use and it was really hard to know which one to use for what and especially when someone was on the phone with you & you were getting no help from managers
Cultura laboral
The environment at work are warmth. Everybody seems to be a family. I have to think of my childrens welfare and health due to Covid19, reason why I resigned. Now I am looking for an online job such as working at home that i can do both monitor my young children and the same time still earning for a living.
Cultura laboral
good place to work fairly paid somewhat felxiable on working shifts the traning is good people are nice guranteed hours and the benefits are good also